Status: Please Review!

The Cast Mate

chapter 24

Three months into their relationship:

Norman, Sean and Lauren were walking down her hallway one night to have dinner and drinks with Silver and her roommates. Lauren hung out with them a few times, either out at the bars or at Norman's place. She and Silver were nice to each other but Silver was still uncomfortable with her. She was trying to be nice because Lauren was Sean's girlfriend but there was just something Silver didn't like about her.

" Don't you think it's weird that she lives with three guys?" Lauren asked as they reached the door.

" No." Norman said. He opened the door and walked in. Sean took Lauren's hand and followed after him.

" TR!" Silver called out, paying Norman's attention towards her room. " Come here!" She was motioning quickly with her hands for him to come to her. He chuckled and started towards her. She was smiling and it made him feel good that she was so excited to see him. " Hey Sunny! Make yourself at home!" She called out.

" Why does she always call you Sunny?" Lauren asked as Sean pulled her to one of the couches.

" It's a long story." Sean said. They sat down at the same time her bedroom door closed.

" Hey." She said as she moved to him. He smiled and grabbed her. Silver started to laugh as he picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and hugged him tightly.

" Hey. You got your bag packed?" He asked.

" Yep." She said. He squeezed her tightly to him.

" Maybe we should just leave a bag of clothes at each other's place from now on. That way we don't have to worry about packing shit all the time." He suggested as he slipped her down to the floor.

" Yeah, that could work." She agreed. He cupped her face with his hands and kissed her gently.

Later that night, Sean, Lauren, and Norman were standing outside on her balcony. Norman and Sean were smoking and leaning against the railing. Sean's left arm was wrapped around Lauren while she was cuddled into him. Her arms were around his waist. Norman was watching Silver as she talked with Winston while they sat on the couch.

" So how serious are you about this girl?" Lauren asked. Norman put his cigarette in the left side of his mouth as he raised his eyebrows and inhaled.

" He's serious. He's into her." Sean said without looking down at his girlfriend. Norman took the smoke out of his mouth and exhaled away from Sean's face.

" Why?" Norman asked.

" Well, it's just that I have a friend that I think would be right up your alley. Tall, model, tan." Lauren said. Norman shook his head.

" No, thanks but no. Even if I didn't have a girlfriend I'd still say no. I need a change from my old types and Silver is perfect." Norman said. Lauren shrugged.

" Is she? I mean, she kind of acts like a guy." She said. Norman shook his head.

" I like her. I think she acts just fine." He said.

" Well, my friend, her name is Aurora. Just think about it. I'll send you a picture of her. I'm just asking that you look at it and see what you think." Lauren said.

" You're wasting your time, Lauren." Norman said. " I don't want to see anyone else."

" Just let her send the picture." Sean said, making Norman frown. Lauren patted her boyfriend's chest with a smile.

" I have to pee. I'm going in." Lauren said as she pulled away. She moved to the door and opened it. She looked back and winked at the boys before closing the door.

" What the hell, dude?" Norman snapped. " I thought you liked Silver."

" I do but if you don't at least let her send the picture she will never drop it. She has been nagging me about this girl since you started seeing Silver. I told her it won't work. I told her you were way into Sil but she just won't let it go so do us both a favor. Just look at her then delete the picture." Sean said.

XXXXXX

Four months into their relationship:

" Silver, I don't know what you're worried about. It's just a club." Norman said as he watched her move around her room. He was lounging back on her bed with his hands behind his head and his legs crossed at his ankles.

" Oh yeah, it's just a club with super models and Sunny's playmate girlfriend and all her bunny friends." She stopped walking by her closet and faced him with her hands on her hips. " I'm going to totally fit right in." He chuckled and pushed himself forward. He crawled to the end of her bed and sat down with his legs hanging off the bed.

" Come here." He said. Silver shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest.

" No." She said simply, making him smile.

" Come here, I said." Norman said. Silver shook her head again.

" No, I said." She said.

He held his hand out to her. Silver frowned but started towards him. When she was close enough to him, he took a hold of her hips and pulled her between his legs. His hand snaked up and went into her hair. Norman sat up straight and brought her mouth to his. When she came completely against his, he kissed her as slowly as he could. Her arms slipped from her chest and came to rest against his shoulders.

" Stop freaking out." He whispered against her mouth. " They have nothing on you in my eyes. They are mostly filled with plastic, even their hair is fake. Everything in you is real." He brought his legs in tight against her sides. " You can make facial expressions, they can't because of how many surgeries they have had or botox injections. Your hair won't come out no matter how hard I pull it and you know I have pulled it hard." Silver laughed, making him smile. They both kept their eyes close. " You are soft, they are hard from the implants. You are you, they are who the men want them to be." He moved his mouth to her neck and his hands to her hips. " You don't fake enjoy things where they make a big production out of everything."

" I don't have to fake it with you." She whispered as he kissed her neck. " They are all so tall and beautiful." She knew she was whining but she couldn't help it.

" You're beautiful and I'm not the only one who sees that. You're not tall but you're just the right size to play with." He said, using her words. Silver laughed and pushed away from him. Norman smiled but reached out and grabbed her before she could get to far away from him. He pulled her to him again.

" Stop worrying. I'm going to be there, Sean is there and we're bring Winston. We just need to stay for an hour then we can leave. Alright?" He asked. They were going to an opening for a new club. The party at the club was being hosted by Lauren and all her playmate friends.

Once at the club, Sean, Norman, Silver, and Winston sat together at a table and had a few drinks. Norman rubbed her leg under the table while he and Sean talked. Lauren wasn't happy that he had brought Silver. She didn't like Silver and told him about it. She felt he should date someone more on his level but Norman never told Silver that. After an hour, he leaned into her.

" You ready to go, Babe?" He asked her over the music. Silver smiled at him.

" We can stay. If you guys are having a good time, we can stay." She said.

" No, I'm ready. Let's just go home and chill." Norman said as he squeezed her leg.

" Well, I have to go bathroom again because you keep making me drink then we can go." He smiled.

" Oh yeah, I'm making you drink." He said, making her laugh.

XXXXXX

Silver had just finished up when she heard the door to the bathroom open and a familiar voice reached her. Lauren had just walking in, talking and laughing with one of her friends. Silver pulled her pants up but didn't flush the toilet. She held her breath and waited to hear what they were saying. Norman thought Silver didn't know how Lauren felt about her, but she wasn't stupid. She didn't miss the nasty looks the girl gave her.

" I can't believe Reedus came here with her. The point of him coming here was to check out his other options." Lauren said.

" Did you tell him that?" The other girl asked.

" Yeah. I did. I told him I wanted him to come so he could be reminded of how real women looked and acted." Lauren said.

" I think his girlfriend is pretty." The other girl said.

" She's pretty, that's all. She's, what? A B cup you think? She's not even 5 ft 2in. She won't go on his bike because she scared. She calls Sean by that stupid ass nickname and it makes me want to scream every time she says it." Lauren said.

" What does Sean think about her?" The girl asked. Silver heard the sink kick on.

" He thinks she's great. He raves about how funny she is!" Lauren said.

" I'd rather die before someone called me funny before they called me hot."

' I know, right? I just don't see it. When the four of us hang out, I have nothing to say to her. She doesn't know any designers. She admitted to me that she has one pair of heels and she only wears them for Reedus when they are alone." Lauren said. " I just don't get him. You know I sent him that picture of Aurora where she was topless kneeling on the bed wearing those pearls. He said nothing. I introduced them when I met him and Sean for dinner the other night, nothing. Aurora sat right beside him and he was texting Silver because she was doing something with her roommates, who are all dudes." Lauren spit out. Silver was stunned. She had no idea about the picture or that a girl had joined them for dinner. She thought it had just been him, Sunny, and Lauren.

" Maybe she's just that good in bed." The girl said.

" I don't know because Sean said Reedus doesn't talk about that shit. He doesn't make any comments about their sex life at all." Silver narrowed her eyes and pushed opened the stall door. Lauren and her friend jumped and turned around slowly. " Oh, ah, hi Silver."

" Don't hi me." Silver said as she stalked up to the girl.

" I don't know how much you heard but if you really liked Norman, you'd break up with him so he could find a hot girl he could take on the red carpet because, honey, " Lauren let her eyes flow down Silver then back up. " Yeah, you are not red carpet ready." Before she could say anything else, Silver's fist drew back and she punched the girl straight in the face then walked out before she started to cry.

" Uh-oh." Winston said as he stared down at his phone.

" What's wrong?" Norman asked.

" Silver just punched out Sean's girlfriend. She's asking me to come outside." Winston said.

" She did what?" Sean and Norman both asked. Winston shrugged and looked at them.

" She said she just heard some shit Lauren was saying about her, Reedus and some picture of a naked girl and she punched Lauren in the face." Winston said as he stood up.

" Shit." Norman said. The two boys quickly followed after Winston. One of Lauren's friends was making their way towards them.

" I better go and check on Lauren." Sean said before he moved towards the friend.