Status: Please Review!

The Cast Mate

chapter 26

5 months in:

Norman walked into her place and was quickly directed to her room by Sam. He smiled and hurried to her. But the closer he got, the more his smile faded. Silver was laying on her back with Nick laying beside her. They were on top of the covers and both had their ankles crossed together. Sitting on their chests where CD players and they had ear buds in. Nick was keeping time with whatever they were listening too by tapping her arm while Silver sang softly. Her singing perfected matched his tapping.

" We just finished up a new song." Winston said as he joined Norman at her doorway. " They are checking it over."

Norman wasn't sure how he felt about Nick laying in her bed. Nick was laying on the side Norman always slept on when he spent the night. He knew it was stupid to be upset, it's not like they were messing around but it still bothered him to see another guy in what he considered his spot in her bed. He frowned as Winston walked away. She was bobbing her head lightly as they continued to listen with their eyes closed.

' If you ask me, how I'm doing, I would say that I'm just fine. That you aren't always on my mind.' Silver sang. When the song ended Silver turned her head towards Nick as he turned towards her. They opened their eyes and smiled at each other. Nick's eyes shifted over her head to Norman as Silver took out her ear buds.

" What are you doing here?!" Nick asked as he jumped up. Silver jumped and looked towards the door. "No! He can not be here for this, Silver, come on!" Silver sat up and looked back at her friend.

" Why not? You said we were meeting Elizabeth tonight, I asked him to come." She said.

" No! You have to hide him!" Nick said. Norman frowned and came further into her room. She pulled her legs up so she was sitting indian style.

" What am I supposed to do, shove him in my closet?" Silver asked. Norman sat down and watched as Nick started to pace with his hands on his head. Silver shook her head and moved closer to Norman. Her hands came to rest on his leg. " Why wouldn't he come? He's my boyfriend." He smiled and put one of his hands against her lower back. He loved to hear her call him that because she rarely ever referred to him like that. She always called him TR.

" Yeah and he's Norman Reedus and Elizabeth is meeting you guys for the first time." Nick said.

" And TR is apart of our group. She has to meet him sometime. I can't keep him chained up in my room." She said. Nick stopped pacing and planted his hands on her bed as he stared at her.

" You three are hard enough to bring girls around. Sam is always sexually inappropriate, Winston acts like a dick, and most girls freak when they find out you live here now you're going to throw him into it? Can't we just let her get used to you guys before we introduce him?' He asked.

" Why do girls freak cuz I'm here?" Silver asked with a frown.

" Silver, come on. You're a girl who lives with three guys." Nick said as he stood up straight. " Tell her, Reedus. It was hard for you accept that your girlfriend lived with three dudes, right?"

" Well, she wasn't my girlfriend when I met you guys." He said.

" But when you found out that she lived with three dudes, who were not her brothers, it crossed your mind that she might have or might be sleeping with us." Nick said.

" No. No way." Silver said. She looked at Norman quickly whose eyebrows went up. " Are you serious?" She asked him in disbelief. Norman shrugged, making Nick clap his hands together.

" See!" Nick put his hands in his hair and started pacing again.

" You thought I had slept with them?" She asked.

" It was strange. Even now, when I tell people that my girlfriend lives with three dudes, people always ask me if that bothers me." He said. " Silver, think about it. You're a hot girl who lives with three guys. Of course people are going to think that at one time or another you were with one of them."

" You have to kidding me. And you just never told me you felt that way?" Silver asked.

" Silver, focus on me, please!" Nick said. " She's going to be here any minute! It's too late to sneak him out!" Silver was frowning at Norman.

" You don't think that now, do you?" She asked Norman.

" Well no. I mean, I have met them. I have seen you three together. But if I met you out somewhere and we started dating than I found out about your roommates, I would have wondered." Norman admitted.

" But you don't think that now?" Silver asked.

" Hey! You two!" Nick said as he climbed back on the bed. He waved his hands in between them to get their attention. " This is about me here, not you two. What are we going to do?"

" I'm still not sure why this is a problem." Silver said as she looked at Nick.

" It's a problem because he is a star and I am not. He is Norman Reedus and I am Nick Miller." Nick said.

" Look, if you want her around she was going to run into him, right?" Silver asked.

" Yeah but I just didn't want it to be right off the bat. Maybe like, a year from now."

" So you just expected me to keep him hidden? What should I do, Nick, put a bag over his head?" Silver snapped. She was annoyed with Nick and annoyed with Norman for what he said. Nick put his hands on his hips and started nodding quickly.

" Yeah, yeah that could work. We could just tell her your boyfriend had a horrible accident." He said.

" I'm not putting a bag on my head." Norman said. Since being with her, Norman found it easier and easier to fall into their ramblings.

" That's just stupid." Silver said. " Even if he did have a horrible accident he wouldn't walk around with a bag on his head."

" Can't you guys just stay in here and have sex than? She's only going to be here for a few hours." Nick said.

" Nick, I'm starving." Silver said.

" Well can't he feed you with his man meat?" Nick asked as a knock went through their place. His head snapped up.

" With his what?" Silver asked.

" Get away from that door!" Nick yelled to Sam as he climbed onto Silver's bed again. He ran across it, pushing both Silver and Norman out of his way. He jumped off her bed and ran down the hallway. Silver looked back at Norman who was laughing at Nick.

" So when I told you and Sunny that I lived with three guys, and told you they weren't my brothers..." He sighed as he looked back at her.

" Yeah, we thought that at one time you might have slept with one or all of them." He admitted. Silver frowned at him.

" That's just stupid." She said. He took her hand.

" Are you really going to tell me that Sam, out of all the guys, never tried to get you into bed? I mean, you did tell Sean and I that you had a threesome." He asked as he leaned forward. They were facing each other in bed.

" But it wasn't with any of them. And as far as Sam goes, he has tried but I never went for it." She said. " What do you think now?"

" Well, I can't say I was excited to come over and find you laying in bed with Nick. I mean, Nick was laying in my spot. It annoyed me a little bit." He confessed.

" But why?" Silver asked. Norman tilted his head as he looked at her.

" Because you're my girlfriend and you're laying in bed with another guy. That guy is in my spot and I know what we do here." He said.

" But it's just Nick and we were above the blankets." She said, keeping her frown.

" Right but we have done very intimate things above the blankets so above the blankets or under them, I was uncomfortable with him being in here. Although, if you were under them with him, I'd be pissed and I would have said something to him."

" I can't understand that." Silver said.

" Look, your bed and my bed are like our personal space. That's the only way I can describe it. We do personal, intimate things with each other in our beds so I like to think of those spots as bring ours. Do I like Nick? Yes. I think he's a great guy. I like just hanging out with him and me. Do I like that he was laying in your bed with you, no. That makes me uncomfortable and I'd really like it if you didn't let him do it again." Norman said.

" And this is my other roommate, Silver and her boyfriend, Reedus." Nick said as he and Elizabeth came to her room. Norman looked to the doorway and smiled while Silver still stared at him.

" Oh my gosh, you're..."

" Yeah, he is." Nick said as he rolled his eyes.