Status: Please Review!

The Cast Mate

chapter 3

Silver walked into her room and tossed her bag to unto her dresser when she got home. She sighed and started pulling her hair down from the messy bun she had pulled it up into. She was tired and just wanted to go to sleep. She pulled open her dresser and grabbed out her yoga pants and tank top. She walked out of her room as Nick was coming out of his. He grinned.

" So, you ready to hear what I noticed?" He asked as he followed her to their bathroom. Their bathroom was big for the apartment. It had two sinks, a tub, the toilet and a stand up shower stall.

" What did you notice?" Silver asked. She wasn't going to take a shower, she was going to change her clothes and brush her teeth but because Nick was behind her, she stepped into the shower stall and closed the curtain.

" One of those boys seemed to be pretty interested in what you were doing all night. I caught him watching you walk away and work. He doesn't know I caught him but trust me, he was watching you like a hawk." Nick said as he sat down on the toilet.

" Oh yeah, and which one was that?" Silver asked. She pulled her shirt off and tossed it over the curtain.

" Your big crush." Nick said. Silver started laughing as she changed.

" Oh yeah. I'm so sure he was watching me." She said. " Nick please, I'm not his type. I have seen pictures of the girls he dates. He likes tall models with long dark hair and exotic looks."

" Well, you're not tall, you're not a model and you don't have exotic looks. You're lucky if you stand 5 ft 2 i. You're pale as hell and but you do have long dark like alot of exotic girls do." Nick said.

" See." She said. She opened the curtain and started gathering up her shirt and jeans that she had tossed on the floor.

" But that doesn't mean he wasn't interested. I know dudes and that dude was checking you out. I don't even think he realized how much he was doing it. You walked away one time and he leaned over the counter to see where you were going." Nick said.

" And what was the other one doing when that was happening? Because I doubt he wouldn't bust his balls if he saw him." Silver said. Nick jumped up and followed his friend out of their bathroom.

" Talking to me." He answered.

" Stop trying to make me feel better. I'm tired." Silver said.

" Goodnight, Sliver!" Nick called out. She waved her hand to dismiss him.

When she walked into her room, she shut and locked her door. She knew if she didn't, one or more of her roommates would wander in and sleep in her bed with her. She had the biggest, most comforable bed out of the three of them. She tossed her clothes into her laundry basket then picked up her phone from the top of the dress. She frowned when she noticed she had a message from a number she didn't know.

' Hey there, Sil. It's Sunny. The Reedus and I got your number from Nick. We are looking forward to getting to know you better.' Silver smiled as she walked to her bed.

' You both have my number?' She asked.

' Yep. Don't tell Reedus I told you he has it though. He gets embarrassed easily and I think I embarrassed him when I told Nick we wanted your number.' Silver laid down as she blushed to herself. 'He didn't want to ask you for it since we just met you today but he wanted it. So I told your friend Nick we both wanted it.'

' Okay.' She sent back because she didn't know what else to say. She knew Sean had a tendency to yank people's chain. He was a joker and a prankster and she didn't want him to think she believed him about Norman wanting her number. ' Well thanks for making me feel welcomed and hanging out tonight.'

' No problem. You're a fun girl. We are digging you so far.' Sean texted.

' Thanks. I'm really tired so I will see you in the morning.' Silver texted back.

' Good night, Sil.' Sean texted. She set her phone down on her night stand and snuggled into her bed. She was out in minutes.

In the morning, when she woke, her phone's light was flashing, telling her she had another message. She rubbed her eyes then reach out and grabbed her phone. She clicked on the message and saw it was from Sean. He had sent it a few minutes after his goodnight message. She sighed and touched the screen to open it up.

' Reedus is awkward and weird when it comes to girls so be nice to him. Me, on the other hand, you can be mean too, I can take it. And I like it. lol' She shook her head and dropped her phone to her chest. She shook her head then got up and started getting ready for the day.

XXXXXX

Silver was sitting at a big table in a white conference room. Everyone who had a speaking line in the movie was going to be there. They were going to do a read through of the script, going over the details and hearing Troy's ideas. They were also going to be able to ask questions and make comments. Neither Sean or Norman were there yet. She was leaning back in her chair with both her legs up and resting against the table. She had a notebook against them. She was writing with her right hand, and tapping with her left hand.

When the room started to buzz, Silver looked up and over at the door to see the boys walking in. She dropped her eyes quickly and shut the book up. She sat up straight and grabbed her bag. She shoved the notebook in as they both reached her. She was taking slow, deep breaths to keep herself calm. They made her so nervous.

" Hey there Silver. Good morning." Sean said. She looked up and smiled.

" Morning, guys." She said. Sean sat beside her on her right while Norman sat on the other side of her.

The read through was long because everyone was asking questions. Troy was explaining how the sets were going to look. Silver was making notes in her scripts when they said something about her character but she wasn't saying anything. She just looked at each person as they spoke, not realizing someone was sneaking looks at her.

By noon they decided to break for lunch. Silver made an excuse why she couldn't sit with Sean and Norman then quickly took off for the outside. Truth was, she was feeling overwhelmed and needed some breathing room. Her head was spinning. She found a bench and took out her notebook. She kept her head down and started writing again quickly. She was there only about five minutes when her phone went off. She dug it out of her pocket and frowned down at it. She didn't know the number but clicked on the message anyway.

' I had a great time the other night.' Silver shook her head and set her phone on her lap. She went right back to her notebook. A few seconds went by again before it went off again. ' Did you?'

' You have the wrong number.' She answered.

' Oh no I don't. I got your number from your friends. Anyway, I just wanted to say, me and my boyfriend had a wonderful time and are looking forward to another threesome.' Silver frowned down at her phone. She shook her head as she narrowed her eyes.

' Now I know you either have the wrong number or you are fucking with me.' She sent back quickly. ' I did not have a threesome the other night. And the only threesome I ever had was with two guys, not a guy and girl. I'm busy, stop bothering me.' She had just clicked her phone off when Sean hopped over the bench and Norman sat down on her left side. Silver jumped and slammed her notebook shut.

" Problems there, Sil?" Sean asked. She shook her head and shoved her notebook into her bag.

" Not at all." She said.

" So Nahman and I want to know about that threesome." Sean said with a grin. Silver looked at Norman who put his hands up and shook his head.

" Don't look at me. That was all Sean." She turned and looked at Sean. Then she sighed and shook her head.

" I should have known. Who's number was that? Did you steal someone's phone?" She asked.

" It was Nahman." He changed his voice to sound like his best high pitched, panicked voice. " I swear, Silver! See inside he was saying, ' That Silver, man, she looks like a girl that can take in two dicks at once.' and I said, but Nahman, that's no way to think about your co-star. But then he slapped me and took out his phone and started texting you. I....I tried to stop him but he was...like.....hitting me and stuff." Silver tilted her head.

" He was hitting you and stuff?" She asked. Sean nodded. She smiled and looked back at Norman.

" I'd like to see that. You want to do it again?" She asked, making him smile.

" Anytime." He said with a chuckle.

" Well that shit ain't right." Sean said. Silver rolled her eyes then looked at Sean.

" I don't believe that he slapped you but if he did, I'd totally laugh and cheer him on. And I didn't take in two dicks at once so get that out of your head." She said. Sean grinned and put his arm around the back of the bench.

" Well, then tell us how it happen? You said you had a threesome with two guys so what did you do? Blow one while getting fucked by the other?" Sean said.

" Holy shit, dude. Does everything come back to sex with you?" Norman injected quickly.

" Oh no, I'm not having this conversation." Silver said as she started gathering up her bag and the hoodie she had taken off. She accidental hit Norman in the leg with her bag and quickly said she was sorry as she stood up. " Sorry! Sorry! I need to go!"

" I think we hit a nerve." Sean said. " What's in that notebook you were writing in?"

" Nothing." She said as her phone went off again. She dropped her eyes and took it out. " And you did not hit a nerve." She said as she clicked on her message.

' Got it! ' Nick texted her quickly. Silver's face light up, making the boys glance at each other then at her. Sean took a chance and darted out for her bag.

" Hell no!" Silver said quickly, pulling it away from him. She shook her head as she texted and backed away from them. " I have to go." She said before she turned and hurried away to call Nick.

" Something is going on with her. She's up to something." Sean said.

" Or you just creeped her out, jackass." Norman said as they watched her walk.