Status: Please Review!

The Cast Mate

chapter 33

Silver set his note down on her night stand and walked out into the apartment. She relocked the door then went into the bathroom to brush her teeth. She was not going to read what he wrote. She was going to put it away and not deal with it. He had hurt her twice already and she was still pissed that he had tried to make her choose. She was pissed at what he said she was doing. She was not going to read it.

She brushed her teeth and went back into her room, closing the door behind her. She glanced at the letter then caught herself. She shook her head and quickly changed her clothes. She moved back to her bed and plugged her cell phone in to charge. Silver pulled the blankets back then slipped into her bed. She reached up and turned off the lamp on her night stand. She was not going to read it.

" Fuck." Silver muttered. She was going to read it. She sat up and turned on her lamp before picking up his letter.

Silver,

I was a complete dick. There is no excuse for my behavior or for what I said to you. I should have never tried to make you choose between me or them. Of course you would choose them over anyone. I love your loyalty to your friends and I should have never tried to come between you and the boys. That was stupid and childish of me. You are right, Nick would have never put you in that situation, none of them would have because they care too much about you to hurt you like that. I want you to know that I care about you too, even though I wasn't showing it or acting like it.

Inside I know you weren't messing around with Nick. I have replayed our conversation over and over again so many times I am driving myself insane. I'm embarrassed by how I acted. I can't believe I said what I said to you. I let other people's thoughts on your living situation crept into me. I know better then that.

I was not and am not seeing anyone. I don't have a girlfriend. Jenna and Lauren thought that would be funny to make you think her and I were sleeping together even though we weren't. Sean was so pissed at Lauren that he broke up with her right away. I can tell you that I won't be able to date anyone else for a while because you are all I think about. Meeting you and spending time with you was amazing. I am completely taken by you. The day we met you, I told Sean I thought you were beautiful and that hasn't changed. My thoughts about you have only grown.

Your concern for my son, your attitude and actions regarding him floored me. No one I have ever been with have taken the steps you did to get to know him. I used to love watching you two play video games together. We still watch those home movies you and him shot. Believe it or not, I have been with girls that didn't pay that much attention to him.

I really don't want to lose you from my life forever. I want to be with you still but if you can't do that because I was such an asshole, I understand but I want to remain friends. I need you in my life and I will take you anyway I can have you. But if you think you can, and want to, try this again, I would do anything to prove to you how sorry I am and how much you mean to me. I would never again let other people's thoughts and words affect us. You are not like the others, I know that. You are too straight forward to cheat on someone. I know you would just break up with me before you would cheat on me.

Please think about letting me back into your life. I can promise you that you won't regret it.

TR

XXXXXX

Norman was laying in his bed with his hands behind his head and his legs crossed at the ankles. He was above the blankets, staring at his ceiling. He didn't know what she would do once she read his note, if she read it. According to the boys, she was just as upset about their break up as he was. Nick had even caught her crying a few times, which was unusual for Silver. As he laid in his bed, he thought back to a few of their times together.

" Stop it!" Silver yelled as she fought against him. She was laughing while he laid on top of her, giving her neck sloppy, wet kisses. She was twisting and pushing against his shoulders. " TR, please, stop it! It's so nasty!" He laughed and pulled away to look at her.

" So why is it okay for us to kiss? My tongue is in your mouth, my spit in all over the inside of your mouth, and you're okay with that. You actually suck on my tongue, which isn't something I thought I would ever like but feels amazing, by the way. I really love it when you do that." He said.

" I don't know why." Silver said.

" I have actually licked and sucked on every single part of you, all over your hot little self but that's fine." Norman said.

" Yeah, that's fine." She was wiping her neck off with his sheet. " I can't explain why some is okay and some isn't."

One memory flowed into another

" So spit and yogurt are your weaknesses." Norman said as he stirred his container of yogurt.

" Please don't eat that in front of me." Silver said. " I'm serious. Yogurt is so gross. No!" She yelled as he brought the spoon to his mouth. She covered her eyes when he popped it into his mouth. He set the container down and swallowed quickly before he reached out and grabbed her face.

" Kiss me!" He said as she shook her head.

" No! Get away from me!" Silver yelled. She managed to pull herself away from him so Norman grab a spoon full of the yogurt. They spend the afternoon with him chasing her with the yogurt. When he finally caught her, he smeared it all over her face despite her screams. He laughed, bend over with his hands on his knees while she gagged in his hallway. " It's not funny, TR! It's touching me! Stop laughing at me and get me something to clean it off!"

Yet another memory

Norman stood behind her and rubbed her shoulders while they waited for her band go on stage. His mouth was against the side of her head. After a few seconds, he wrapped his arms around her neck and held her tightly to his chest. Her hands came up and took a hold of his arms. He was swaying them back and forth. He came to all of their concerts when he could. He had brought Mingus to a few and the boy loved her music.

" You're going to be great, Babe." He whispered.

When his phone went off, Norman jumped. He sat up and grabbed it off his nightstand. His heart lighten when he saw Silver had sent him a text message. His hand shook as he opened it. He was nervous and excited to know what she thought about his letter. He was wondering if she was going to tell him to go fuck himself or ask him to come back to her.

' I read your letter.' Was all she said.

' Thank you.' He sent back because he couldn't think of anything else to say.

' It wouldn't be a bad thing if you called me tomorrow when you have time to talk.' His sighed and closed his eyes as he nodded to himself.

' I have to drop Mingus off at nine in the morning. I can call you afterwards or we could meet for coffee.' He offered.

' Coffee would be great. Good night."

' Good night.'