Status: Please Review!

The Cast Mate

chapter 6

" So, you and Nick?" Sean asked when Silver slipped into a bar stool in between them. Sean had moved over to make room for her.

" Don't. Do not even start. I never want to think about that again." Silver said.

" Couldn't have been that bad." Norman said as he nudged her arm with a smile.

" Shut up." Silver said. " I mean it. Shut up." He laughed then picked up his beer.

" Well, this has been a good night, had a nice laugh, got some blackmail on you, but I'm going home so I will see you two in the morning." Sean said as he stood up.

" Sunny, please, you can't say anything to anyone about what happen." Silver said as she faced him in her seat. He grinned as he pulled out his keys.

" I can, and I will, if we ever meet your other roommates."

" Blackmail is illegal, just so you know." Silver snapped. He smiled.

" Than go tell on me. See ya." Sean said before he walked away. She whipped around to face Norman.

" You have to fix this." She said quickly.

" What? Why do I have to fix this?" He asked as he looked at her. He had both of his elbows resting on the counter, his right hand was wrapped around his beer.

" Because he's your friend." She paused as she took a deep breath. " Come on, TR, please. Don't let him tell anyone."

" What did you call me?" Norman asked with a smile. Silver paused again before she rolled her eyes.

" TR. It stands for The Reedus but that's besides the point." She said as she waved her hands. It was like she was trying to clear the air between them. " Look, I need you to do this for me."

" And me." Nick said as he joined them. " If our roommates found what just happen they'd never leave us alone." Norman looked at him.

" You guys know I'm not in charge of him, don't you?" Norman asked, looking from one to the other.

" But you have a pull on him, right?" Silver asked. He smiled as he looked at her again.

" I'll talk to him." He promised, making Silver smile.

" Thank you."

" Seriously, thank you, Man." Nick said. He and Silver looked at each other. " You going home?"

" Yeah, I'm actually really tired tonight." She said.

" Well be careful." Nick patted the counter as he pushed away. " Night you two." He said before he walked away. Silver picked up her bag, slipping the straps over her head.

" You hanging out?" She asked, her keys in her hand.

" Well, I thought I'd finish up this beer." Norman said. She nodded as she stood up. He still had half his beer left. ' Stay with me.' He was thinking. He hoped it showed in his eyes.

" Alright so I will see you tomorrow." She said. He nodded slowly.

" Yeah, you will." He said, feeling slightly disappointed.

Norman sighed as he watched her walk away. He should have just asked her out or to at least stay with him but he froze. If she didn't like him and told him no, then working with her was going to be weird. Maybe he just needed to get to know her better. He thought she was hot and so far he liked her personality but he decided to wait to ask her out. He needed to feel her out, see if she like him too, instead of just rushing in.

XXXXXX

" I really think you should change your mind and head out with us." Sean said. It was the next day and they had finished up their read. Sean, Silver, and Norman were walking outside to their cars. She was holding onto the straps of her bag. They were at across her chest.

" I can't or I would. I bet going out with you guys is fun." She said with regret. Silver wanted to hang out with them.

" Then drop your plans." Sean said as he let his arm hang casually off her shoulders.

" I can't. I really can't. This thing is important to my roommates." She said.

" And what are you doing?" Norman asked. Silver shifted uncomfortably and they both noticed it.

" Ah, we are just going to this place....to do this thing." She said. Both boys glanced at each other over her head.

" Oh yeah, you're going to do that thing at that place. Yeah, that sounds like fun." Sean said. Silver laughed and pulled away from him.

" Look, I really have to hurry up." She said as they reached her car. " I will hook up with you guys later."

Sean let his arm rest Norman's shoulders as they watched her get into her little Honda. She gave them a small wave, starting the car up. They moved to the side so she could drive away. Both of them watched her car travel down the road. Finally Sean hit his friend on the stomach and pulled away. He was parked beside Norman's bike.

" What do you think she's up too?" He asked.

" Who knows? Maybe she just doesn't like us." Norman said.

" How can someone not like us? We are awesome. Well, I'm awesome. She might not like you because you're boring."

" Whatever man." He said as he shook his head. " I'll see you in a bit."

XXXXXX

The next week the three of them got closer. They had a good time together on their breaks from work. Sometimes the boys came to her bar on the nights she was working. They got along with Nick too. One night, she invited them to her apartment to meet her other roommates so they followed her home from the studio. When their cars were parked in the big parking lot, the boys followed her into the apartment building.

Her apartment was on the third floor. They rode the elevator up, talking lightly. Sean was teasing her about kissing Nick. He loved jumping her shit because she could take it and give it back. Norman liked her laugh and smile. He jumped in a few times but teasing was really Sean's thing. He was the best at it, often times turning on Norman too.

Her apartment was at the end of a large hallway. Silver was walking slightly ahead of them as she lead them to her place. She had her keys out and was walking backwards while they talked. Once they reached her place, she leaned against the door. Silver sighed and seemed to be thinking for a few seconds. Her eyes were unfocused. Then she shook her head and looked at them.

" Just remember what I said. They tend to get a little crazy so don't freak out." Silver said. She pushed away then turned and around. She stuck her key in the lock and turned it.

They walked into a large space that almost looked like a small warehouse. The walls were made of brick and they were standing in a walkway. Directly in front of them was two couches, one couch had it's back to them. Nick and a black guy were sitting on the couch that had it's side to them. They were watching TV. Silver slipped her bag off and hung it on a hook that was on the wall to the right of them.

" Ah, where is Sam?" She asked. Nick and Winston looked at each other then back at her. Sean and Norman watched as she started shaking her head. " No! You guys promised me!" She said.

" Come on, Silver. You know how he is, he doesn't listen to anyone." Nick said.

" Sam!" She yelled as she took off to her left. Sean and Norman came forward as Nick and Winston stood up. They walked around the couch and leaned against the back of it.

" Sean, Norman, this is Winston." Nick introduced them all.

" So what is going on?" Sean asked as Norman slipped his hands into his pockets.

" Sam has a girl in Silver's room. He's trying to pass it off as his room because hers is nicer then his." Nick said.

" Why are you naked!" They heard Silver yell a second before another girl screamed.

" And you guys let them go in there?" Norman asked.

" Well yeah." Winston said. " If we hadn't then we wouldn't get to see this." He nudged his head towards her room as a girl came running out. A naked Sam was next, holding a pillow in front of him to hide his penis and a pillow behind him to hide his ass.

" Jenna wait!" He was saying. Silver was next out of the room.

" No! You had me in some girl's room, that's weird!" The girl yelled before bolting out of the apartment.

" Sam, you promised me!" Silver yelled.

" You're such a cock block!" Sam yelled as the friends faced each other.

" I'm not trying to cock block you! Use your own bed! Now I have to burn another set of sheets! That's three this month!" She yelled.

" You know I can't bring them in my room! My bed is small!" Sam yelled.

" Are those my pillows you are rubbing against your dick and ass?" Silver asked in disbelief. She was facing Sean and Norman. Everyone was either smiling or laughing. Sam looked down at the pillow then started rubbing it against him quickly.

" Yeah, it is." He said.

" Stop it. Stop wiping your balls on it!" She yelled as she stomped her right leg. Her little hands went to her hips.

" No!" Sam yelled. The two friends seemed to be at a stand still as they stared at each other.

" You have forced my hand." Silver said quietly after a few minutes.

" What are you talking about?" Sam asked. Silver shook her head and took off running. She ran past her roommates and friends at the same time Sam whipped around. " No!" He yelled as he took off after her.

" Does that happen a lot?" Norman asked. He and Sean were smiling and laughing.

" Yep." Winston said. " It's going to get better. Keep watching."

" Put that down!" They heard Sam yelling. A second later Silver came out of his room, dragging a large comfortor behind her. " Silver, no!"

" You made me do this, Sam! I warned you over and over again!" She yelled. She hurried across the loft apartment to the set of double doors across from the boys. Sam was trailing after her, still covering himself with her pillow. She quickly yanked opened the double doors.

" Silver! If you throw that blanket over that balcony you are going to regret it!" He yelled. Silver gathered up the blanket. " Don't! Put it down!" He yelled. She shook her head as she struggled to hold the blanket over the balcony. " I paid 200 dollars for that! Don't!"

" Opps." She said as she dropped it, making the other guys start to laugh harder.

" I warned you." Sam said quietly.

" No, I warned you." Silver said.

" I didn't want to do this but now I have no choice." Sam said. He dropped her pillows. Silver covered her eyes with a gasp and shook her head.

" Put it away!" She yelled. Sam smirked and ran over to her. He wrapped his arms around her and started rubbing himself on her leg. Silver was struggling as she dropped her hands. She was trying to push him away. " Stop making it touch me!" She was trying to twist away from him.

" Just take it, Silver!" Sam was yelling. Her hands were planted on his shoulders as she pushed against him.

" It's hard!" She yelled.

" You like it!" Winston yelled from across the apartment.

" Your nuts are slapping me! I'm going to throw up!" Sam shook his head and pulled away with a smirk.

" I have to get dressed and go get my blankets then you can introduce me to your friends." He said before he walked away.