Lies Whispered From the Past

Kiss the Girls and Make Them Die. Or in Kiki's Case, Feel Guilty.

A few days later, Cassie was sitting on her bed texting her best girlfriend Trina North. What a crazy week that had been. Tristan was bitching about Nikki cancelling their date and constantly avoiding him all the while he cut off Felicia, seeing how Nikki was his first choice. Tristan was outside in the hot sun, practicing basketball, having made the team. Joesph told Tristan that if he focused all his energy into his sport, he would forget about girls. So much for that. All Tristan ever did was complain about how the move to California ruined his love life and his sports career, seeing how a guy named Byron Mitchell was named captain. All Cassie did was sit on her bed and text Trina, Kiki, Chanel and Tanya. She hung out with Hector at school, but he seemed distant lately. Cassie wondered if it had anything to do with her newfound friendship with Kiki.

Trina: Gtg. Gotta finish project.

Cassie felt like her original bff never had time for her anymore. Every single day after school she and Trina would go over to her house and do homework, listen to the radio, gossip about what happened that day and prank call crushes. Things would just never be the same. Suddenly, her phone buzzed again.

Kiki: Yo girl. Tonight's club night. Wear that purple mini dress you bought at da mall. Rock them heels. Wear thong or go commando. See u there!

Cassie almost forgot tonight was Friday. Club Glo was having a bash to celebrate a movie premiere feauturing the club as a main setting. Many musicians and actors who worked on the movie were set to be there, so looks were important. Cassie went into her draw and pulled out the lavender thong she just acquired (bought for her from Chanel) and slipped it on. She put on her blue jeans and baggy t-shirt, having agreed to change at Kiki's house. She would also walk three blocks to Hector's house and pick him up, seeing as how he was her date. She never did anything like this, but it was kinda thrilling, doing something she never dreamed of doing. Joesph and Lisa weren't home. Perfect.

Cassie wasn't sure if she had the right address. She ended up at an apartment building, a ragedy one at that. The building looked as if it were hanging by a block, with the paint peeling off exposing the brown bricks. Many windows were broken or grimy, and the curb was covered in dirt and garbage. It was also covered in graffiti, and many unmarked areas had ugly splats on them. It looked like the building the Styles had lived nearby, ready to be torn down anyday but never was. Cassie saw a figure at one of the bottom windows, and then saw it vanish. Seconds later, Hector was standing on top of the particially broken steps, wearing khakis and a dress shirt. His hair was greasy and sleeked back, and his feet were gracing black tap shoes. It was a step up from how he normally dressed, but it certainly wasn't club attire. It was more like what a kid wore on picture day. A black suit jacket would've done the trick.

"Hey Hector, ready to go?"
"You bet. God, you look so sexy." Hector blurted.
"Um, thanks?" Cassie was slightly embarssed, but understood. Hector was always awkward around girls.
15 minutes later, they were at Kiki's huge mansion. It was your typical Californian beach estate, but the curb appeal was to die for. The lake behind it glistened against the Sun, adding to the serenity. Kiki stood on her lawn, wearing an extremely tight red slip dress with a plunging neck line. The dress was so short it barely hid her curvaceous butt. Cassie thought her chest would spill out any second, and it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra or underwear. Her red heels couldn't be shorter than four inches, and her hair was styled perfectly to the side, drawing attention to her heart-shaped face and dazzeling hazel eyes. She looked stunning. Chanel was wearing that light yellow dress Kiki picked out for her. It did nothing for her curves but looked more on the sophisticated side. Her pretty face did all the talking, her light brown hair in a perfect little updo and her long eyelashes popping out against it all. Tanya must've just arrived, because she wasn't dressed yet.

" Cassie, you're here! Keep your hair to the side like that, it exposes your cheekbones. I see you brought your, er, date." Kiki tried her hardest not to show any disgust in her voice because Cassie took pity on Hector and made him tag along.
" Where's YOUR date?" Hector retorted.
" They're meeting us up at Glo. Hurry Cassie and Tanya, the party's starting in an hour!" Chanel scooted everyone along.

" You know, isn't it weird how we are only freshmen in high school and we're going to a club?" Hector suddenly said when Cassie put on her dress. Her midriff was exposed again, and her shoulders were bare and out there. Her butt looked particularly exquisite.
" Isn't it weird how it looked like a third grader dressed you up?" Tanya snapped. She wasn't too comfortable with the fact Hector was allowed in the room when she was getting dressed.
" C'mon guys, stop it." Cassie tried to keep the peace.
" Tanya, your dress looks so cute, as does yours Chanel." Kiki commented.
" Cassie looks sexiest." Hector suddenly blurted out. Whoops.
" Pervert." Chanel sneered.
" Desperate." Tanya coughed into her palm.
" Loverboy." Kiki sneezed.
" Oh shut up, you guys. I'm sexy and he knows it!" Cassie spun around and displayed her diva booty-roll.
Chanel, Tanya and even Hector cracked up laughing, but Kiki barely smiled.
" C'mon guys, its time to go." Kiki abruptly hissed. " Boseley is waiting."
" He's her driver." Tanya explained. "We're taking the BMW?"
" Duh!" Kiki hissed even more.
Everyone made an exit out of Kiki's bedroom door, with Cassie being last. Then, Kiki grabbed her arm and started to speak.

" Who the hell do you think you are? Do you know who I am? I brought you in this clique, I can easily take you out." Kiki struggled to keep her composure.
" Has all that vodka gone straight to your brain?" Cassie tried to play it off as teasing, but Kiki was fuming. Then, she breathed in and out.
" Look, just don't do that again, it really drives me crazy."
" You mean pop my butt out against your couch."
" Yeah sure. And ps, I hope you don't wear that dress again."
" And why not?"
" Because I can see your thong. Now that I look at it, its a little slutty..."
" It is?"
" Don't worry, it totally suits your body, perfectly for tonight." Kiki then moved up and gave Cassie a playful kiss on the cheek, but then she gave another one, more closer to the mouth.
Cassie felt a minor sensation for a moment, and then Kiki squeezed her hand.
" C'mon girl, lets go party. And here's your ID." Cassie's ID read "Denise Barker''.

" Another drink, my dear?" The gorgeous bartender stared into Kiki's eyes.
" No thanks." She huffed. He was attractive, but Kiki wasn't interested. Instead, she watched Cassie dance seductively nearby; she clearly had one too many. Poor Hector watched her on a couch. Chanel was too busy chatting up the DJ, and Tanya went to hook up with her date Anthony in one of the private rooms. Kiki continued to watch Cassie grind against an underground rapper Kiki met once, but Kiki wished she was the one being grinded up agianst. She lied about her date getting sick and bailing. She never had one. Instead, she was just sitting down at the bar, comtemplating her dangerous attraction to Cassie.

Yes, attraction.

Cassie was a very pretty girl, and Kiki must've formed a small girl-crush on her. When Kiki kissed her near the mouth, she wished she could've gone a little further than that, but she wasn't a lesbian. Was she? How could she be attracted to this girl AND her older, hotter brother? Kiki knew it was weird watch Cassie dance like that and liking it, getting more giddy than last whenever her thong became visible. Cassie suddenly stopped dancing, and amde her way toward Kiki.
" I am having so much fun! Wanna dance with me?"
Kiki suddenly beamed, but had to decline. Before she could, Cassie grabbed her arm and dragged her to the dance floor, grinding against Kiki. Kiki then decided to play along, getting what she wished for. Many clubbers turned and eyed the girls slutty dancing. They must've continued for five straight minutes to the beat of Sean Paul's 'Get Busy', feeling on each other and popping it low. After the song was over, Kiki took Cassie to one of the dark rooms to settle her down. The lighting was sharply seductive, and Kiki was beginning to feel nervous.

" Girl, calm down. You've had a few too many."
" Relax, a girl's just as sexy as her dancing legs." Cassie's speech was slightly slurred. " Hey, message my shoulders, they hurt."
" Is that really nessesary?" Kiki asked.
" Please!" Cassie begged.
Kiki rubbed her hands on Cassie's shoulders, feeling more excited by the minute. How come she didn't feel this attracted to her when they first met? Kiki kept rubbing until she couldn't take it anymore. Then she stopped. Kiki couldn't take it anymore and kissed Cassie's neck. When Cassie didn't object, she kissed it again. Then again. Then again. Then again. Finally, she spun Cassie around, and kissed her lips. Surprisingly, Cassie didn't push Kiki off of her or anything. She just spoke up.
" God, you're so sexy when you're mad." She slurred again.
Kiki watched Cassie lay herself down, and saw she hiked her dress's skirt up. Kiki was shocked. "C'mon you know you want to." Was Cassie reading her mind? Kiki was briefly considering leaving, but her just layed on top of Cassie and kissed her lips again. Kiki began feeling on Cassie's back, as Cassie did her. Kiki then stopped, realizing she couldn't do this. What if Cassie remember this in the morning? But then she noticed Cassie rubbing her hand on her thigh. She began groaning.
" God this bruise hurts. Mind kissing it better?"
Then Kiki decided to bend down and kiss her thighs, slowly moving up with each passing second. Kiki finally saw Cassie's thong in full view. Cassie just threw her head back smiling. Then suddeny, the door blew wide open.

" Quick hurry! The club's on fire!" It was Hector. He was screaming his lungs out. All Kiki could do was grab Cassie and get the hell out of there.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a bit long and it takes a while to get into the action, but read until the end. Trust me, its worth it. :-)