Lies Whispered From the Past

Malibu Vista High School- your typical wasteland where rich teenagers do as they please, with no one to ever tell them no. No boundaries, no morals, not even common courtesy. A sweet girl kills herself, no cares. Another girl is bullied so badly she transfers schools, no cares. A boy gets into a fight and nearly dies, no cares. Then someone no one expected took matters into thier own hands and make them care, even if it meant shooting up half the school. With our school's name called into question, the authority figures can't turn their heads away from this one. I hoped they wold finally take the bullying issue head on, but nope. In order to preserve their reputation, they sweep everything under the rug once more. In this town, the truth is a word that no longer exists. Standards are pushed aside, even in dire straights. Guilt was never even a part of its vocabulary. After all of this, things will never change. I hope our school's story forces you to answer these question truthfully? When is it okayfor a victim to strike back, and how? How far should one go to maintain outward appearances? Is your conscience your friend or enemy? And how could a person become so monsterous, they don't even flinch when they realize they contributed to someone's demise?