Status: Complete xD

Takin' Back My Love

My Love

Ben tightened his grip around Danny's wrist as Danny tried to make his way to the car that was currently parked in their drive way. Danny turned around facing Ben as he pulled his arm bringing Ben around so Ben's back was to the car. Successfully pulling his arm away from Ben, Danny raised his hands as if to say 'what the fuck?' when Ben mimicked him.

“Go ahead just leave, can't hold you, you're free
You take all these things,”


Danny dropped his arms to his side as he turned away from Ben, Ben turned away from Danny as he too dropped his arms to his side before taking a step forward while Danny made his way back to the back gate.

“If they mean so much to you
I gave you your dreams, 'cause you meant the world”


Danny shook his head a scowl settling on his face as he made his way to the bedroom he and Ben shared, placing both his hands on either side of the glass doors that looked out onto the paved garden with a deep pool in the centre of the spacious garden. He leaned against the steel rimmed glass doors and just starred into the pool. Sighing to himself he stepped back and sat himself down on the bed he and Ben once shared looking over the items of clothing that were scattered across the bed sheets.

“So did I deserve to be left here hurt
You think I don't know you're out of control”


Climbing to his feet he wandered into the on suit bathroom looking at the bottles of after shave and the deodorant cans that littered the surface beside the sink. Leaning over the work top Danny looked at the objects that had been left some of which were jewellery and a photo of him with Ben that had been taken on their one year anniversary.

“I ended up finding all of this from my boys
Boy, you're stone cold, you say it ain't so,
You already know”


Danny reached for the photo turning it to an angle easier for him to see before placing it face down he then reached for one of the necklaces that lay next to the photo, picking it up for a better look Danny then threw it to the ground before leaning over the work top again shaking his head ever so slightly.

“I'm not attached to material
I'd give it all up but I'm takin' back my love
I'm takin' back my love, I'm takin' back my love”


Ben walked through the doors that separated the kitchen from the living area while Danny starred at the work top a moment longer before using his arm to push everything off of the surface. Deodorant cans bounced off the floor while the after shave bottles smashed sending glass all over the floor. Stepping away from the counter Danny pulled the draw out and threw a few items of clothing to the ground before pulling out a shirt he'd bought for Ben and tearing it in half then disposing of it to the ground.

Turning his attention back to the items that still littered the work top Danny threw them to the ground as he glanced at himself in the mirror his arms still in mid air, dropping them to his sides before catching sight of more clothing in the open draw he took them and walked back through into the bedroom throwing them into the air.

“I've given you too much but I'm takin' back my love
I'm takin' back my love, my love, my love, my love
My love..”


He kept a hold of the crimson red shirt Ben had bought him on his first birthday he'd spent with Ben. He starred at the shirt as Ben walked into the room gaining Danny's attention as he held his arms out before he took the shirt from Danny and threw it at him before placing his hand on Danny's cheek. Danny turned his face away from Ben causing Ben's hand to fall back to his side.

“Yeah
What did I do but give love to you”


Grabbing the collar of Danny's shirt Ben shouted at Danny as if trying to get through to the male before letting go of his shirt and holding his hand up as if to ask Danny 'What the hell?' while Danny squeezed the bridge of his nose then dropping his hand to look at Ben. Ben took Danny's chin and cheeks in his hands as he starred into those ice blue eyes he'd grown to love.

“I'm just confused as I stand here and look at you
From head to feet,”


Ben leaned closer speaking as he pulled away and practically poked Danny's chest with his index finger before stepping back and looking Danny up and down. He turned away and held his right hand up to silence Danny as the male looked away and wiped his eyes with his left hand. Danny removed his hand from his eyes long enough to look at the male in front of him who was still shouting and pointing at Danny as if to say it was all his fault.

“All that's not me
Go 'head, keep the keys, that's not what I need from you”


Ben pointed at the male again before shaking his hand and looking to the bed seeing a jacket he’d bought Danny after their one year anniversary with the letters ‘From B with love’ stitched on the inside, Ben leaned over to pick the jacket up and walked outside through the glass doors and threw the jacket into the pool.

“You think that you know (I do), you've made yourself cold (Oh yeah)
How could you believe them over me, I'm your guy”


Ben walked back inside his arms outstretched at his sides as he stood in front of Danny once again raising his voice at the male. Danny turned his face slightly to avoid the other males gaze as Ben slapped Danny across the cheek.

“You're out of control (So what?), how could you let go (Oh yeah)
Don't you know I'm not attached to material
I'd give it all up”


Danny shook his head as he placed his hands on his sides as Ben brushed passed him leaving the room and walking into the kitchen. Noticing the bottles of alcohol lining the kitchen counter Ben threw his left arm across the work top causing all the bottles to fly off of the work top and hit the ground all shattering and sending the liquid across the floor.

“But I'm takin' back my love
I'm takin' back my love, I'm takin' back my love
I've given you too much”


At hearing the glass being smashed in the other room Danny glared at nothing in particular as he smirked at the sight of Ben's guitar hanging from the wall. Taking the guitar Danny walked outside before raising the guitar above his head and bringing it back down to the ground in front of him. Not satisfied with the guitar only being partly broken Danny lifted it above his head before bringing it to the ground again but letting go of it before it hit the ground. The guitar bounced twice before finally shattering into pieces.

“But I'm takin' back my love
I'm takin' back my love, my love, my love, my love
I'd give it all up”


Turning away from the counter Ben smirked when he saw Danny's iPad on the kitchen table, walking over to the table he lifted the iPad and used it to smash the glass table before throwing the iPad to the ground in front of him and throwing his foot onto the iPad. Danny walked back into their room and grabbed the speakers to Ben's stereo system and turned back to the doors and throwing the speakers into the pool.

“But I'm takin' back my love
I'm takin' back my love, I'm takin' back my love
I've given you too much”


Ben made his way into the living area and stopped beside the fire a scowl tainting his angelic features as he tossed some of Danny's favourite t-shirts onto the fire a smile creeping onto his face as the clothing started to burn.

“But I'm takin' back my love
I'm takin' back my love, my love, my love, my love”


Danny walked into the living area catching Ben's attention as they stood at opposite ends of the room. Danny turned towards the glass television stand that sat beneath the wall mounted TV. Stepping closer Danny reached for the top of the TV and pulled it down off the wall and onto the glass counter causing it to smash as he shouted. “So all this love I give you, take it away!"

Glaring at the taller male Ben reached for the glass cabnet that stood on his left and pulled it to the ground making everything inside it smash and run across the wooden floors. “You think material’s the reason I came!” Ben shouted as he looked at the angered male before him.

Danny reached for Ben an apologetic look adorning his sharp features as he spoke. “If I had nothing would you want me to stay?”

Ben pushed Danny away knocking the photo frames off of the mantel piece beside him as he shouted at Danny. “You keep your money, take it all away!”

Danny pushed Ben's hands away as he grabbed the back of Ben's neck with his left hand causing Ben to take Danny's jaw in his left hand as Danny forced the male to look at him. Both males released their grip on the other as Ben was spun around his back to Danny as Danny wrapped his arms around the male’s waist.

“I'd give it all up but I'm takin' back my love
I'm takin' back my love, I'm takin' back my love”


Danny released Ben as the male leaned his head back on Danny's shoulder and kissed the taller male’s neck causing Danny to shiver behind him. Danny pushed Ben away and turned to pick up Ben's acoustic guitar before smashing it against the nearest wall.

“I've given you too much but I'm takin' back my love
I'm takin' back my love, my love, my love
I'd give it all up but I'm takin' back my love
I'm takin' back my love, I'm takin' back my love
I've given you too much but I'm takin' back my love”


Ben glared at the male who was smashing his guitar turning away Ben smirked as he walked towards Danny's MacBook Pro picking it up and holding it above his head before throwing it to the ground and stamping on it. Danny walked over to the glass table in the centre of the living area and starred at the photo of him and Ben at boy Sam and James wedding with tear filled eyes before throwing the photo frame onto the glass table. The photo frame went right through the table sending glass in every direction.

Ben left the room a smirk on his face as he walked into the garage, picking the baseball bat up, Ben stepped closer to Danny's black Audi A6 before hitting it with the bat repeatedly hoping to do as much damage as possible.

“I'm takin' back my love, my love, my love
I'd give it all up but I'm takin' back my love
I'm takin' back my love, I'm takin' back my love”


Danny turned back to the mantel piece and picked up the Kerrang award Ben had won for best guitarist and threw it at the mirror, turning away and raising his arm Danny relaxed seeing that Ben was standing in the door way starring at him.

“I've given you too much but I'm takin' back my love
I'm takin' back my love, my love, my love,”


Both males closed the distance between them standing only a foot apart as they continued to stare at one another. Danny reached for Ben's hand pulling the male into his arms as he leaned closer to the shorter male. Ben run his hands down Danny's chest as Danny ran his hands down Ben's arms leaning closer to the shorter male’s neck as he whispered. “My love”

Ben took Danny's hand in his as he looked up to the male brushing his nose against Danny's. Danny leaned closer causing Ben to brush his nose against the male’s forehead as he whispered in the male’s ear. “My love”

Danny tightened his grip on Ben's hand as his eyes fluttered open a smile making its way on his face as Ben blushed looking into those blue eyes that clashed with his very own hazel eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again I don't own AA or the song. Hope you enjoyed reading this and thank you for checking it out :)