Status: Keep or kill? Please comment and tell me what you think, and just be brutally honest with it, please?

Stay Away, Sweet Misery

Haylynn Gabrielle Parker ;; John Cornelius O'Callaghan V

“What do you want from me, John?” I asked; my back turned away from the tall brunette as I strummed the acoustic guitar lying on my lap.
“I just want to fix you, Haylynn,” he tried to explain as a bitter laugh escaped from me, and I shook my head slowly before turning to face him.
“Don’t even bother, John; I’m broken beyond repair. Don’t even waste your time,” I said before looking back down at the notepad touching my leg; words were etched into the page, words were scribbled out…all I wanted to do was get my feelings out onto paper, into a song, but I couldn’t even get that damned little thing to work. “I’m a worthless cause,” I whispered out, more to myself than to John, who was still standing in the doorway to the back lounge watching me with intense curiosity.

Looking for misery,
But she found me
Lying naked on the floor.
I was headed insane
The devil told me his name,
But he's not welcome here
Anymore.


Words meaningless to anyone but me rang out through the room, my voice getting louder with each word. I was on the verge of crying any minute.
I couldn’t do this anymore; I can’t live like this anymore.

Disclaimer: I do not own The Maine, This Century, or any recognizable people, bands, or brands. I do however own the plot, Haylynn, and the other fictional characters.
Warning: This is starting off as being rated PG-13 but it may go to rated R later on, and if it does, I'll tell you a chapter or two beforehand.
Story takes place in the summer of 2010 when The Maine and This Century toured together!
  1. The Acts Of Desperation Only Go So Far
    - Acts Of Desperation by This Century