Sequel: I Won't Give Up

A Blend of Fear & Passion

Dawson

Things between Greg and I seemed to tone down as the days passed, even during school. He still angered me but only to a certain degree, apparently not wanting to waste all his anger on me when he could be tormenting the other students.

On one of these days, I was once again called from class and told to step out into the hall "Mr. Andrews, I'm afraid that this will be your last week here at this school," the principal stated, staring at me.

My eyes widened and I looked at him "What? Why? my entire school year is paid for!" I exclaimed causing him to shake his head.

"I'm afraid not. The bank got a warrant and took all the money your parents gave into this school, leaving just enough for this last week," he said. I stared up at him and that's when everything came crashing down.

I had been defeated.

Turning sharply, I walked into class and grabbed my things. Looking at Greg for just a moment. I knew he could see it in my eyes just before I high tailed it out. Looking at the principal one last time, I said, "Just give me what there is. I won't even bother coming back."

Giving me a nod, I turned and left the school completely. Once at Greg's house, I locked myself down in the basement. Sat on the floor and just blasted the music, letting the beat and volume over speak my own thoughts.

I didn't know how long I was down there for but the music suddenly stopped and Greg was staring at me. "What the hell is going on now!?" he exclaimed, glaring at me. Standing up, I took the remote from his hands.

"The bank took all the money from the school, the rest of this entire year is gone. I can't go back there," I said simply before turning the music back on and holding the remote. I didn't hear the door behind me close and anything else for the rest of the night as I sat there.

Everything taken, my parents, my home ... even the very last thing I had: my schooling, leaving me with nothing, nothing at all except a damn teacher I was falling for and a place I'd never call home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry my chapters are short everyone. I'm still trying to get the swing of this story