Sequel: I Won't Give Up

A Blend of Fear & Passion

Dawson

I stood in the classroom the following morning with Greg, staring at him just as Ginny and Wil walked through that door. "Ginny! You're with me," I yelled, causing her to jump then sigh in relief. "Oh no. I'm not going to go any easier on you then he would," I said, crossing my arms.

Greg stared at me before looking at Wil and started on him as well. The both of us pushing the students harder and past their limits until they couldn't go anymore "Go home, use ice water and hot water for your feet. Be ready for another round tomorrow," I said, watching them leave the room.

"Your turning into me," I heard Greg speak behind me. Turning around I just smiled at him.

"Really now? After all this time your just realizing this?" I asked, causing him to chuckle and smile as well.

"Let's get home," he said, waving me out of the room. Picking up my bag, I followed him out before heading home.

Later That Night

Greg and I spent dinner curled up in the bed, watching movies and just talking about anything and everything. Standing up, I grabbed his hand. "Come on, let's go dance," I said causing him to laugh and climb out of bed.

Following me downstairs to the basement, I tossed off my shirt and stood on the mats as he turned on the music and joined me. We stared at each other and began moving, soon our dances became just one once again.

The music stopped and we stared at each other until Greg moved up to my body, hooking his leg around mine and lowering us down to the floor.

Staring into my eyes, he gently stroked my cheek. "What have to done to me?" he asked softly, causing me to only smile.

"Nothing. I've only loved you," I whispered, just before his lips fell against mine and the fire between us lit up once again. Our clothes leaving our bodies as his moved his against mine.