Sequel: I Won't Give Up

A Blend of Fear & Passion

Dawson

Going after Greg,I followed him out of the school and onto the steps. I didn't care what people thought but I threw my arms around him as he cried "You didn't screw anything up. i promise..." I whispered into his ear,my shades back.

"yes I did..if I hadn't blacked out none of this would have happened" he choked out onto my shoulder but I squeezed him tighter.

"No..if Alex hadn't locked me in the bathroom and punched me then this wouldn't have happened" i said,causing Greg to pull back and look at me.

"He...he did that?" he asked,I could tell he was fighting to keep from exploding again. I grabbed his hands and held them tightly.

"It doesn't matter now..let's just go home ok" i said,standing him up.

"No,you have classes to finish" he said,pushing me towards the door but I pushed him down the steps and continued to push him until we reached the car.

"Classes can wait. your more important" i said,climbing into the car with him and headed home.

Once home,Greg took it upon himself to play doctor. Forcing me into a chair and holding a bag of frozen peas to my face "Why did you try to hide this from me Dawson?" he asked softly.

"because I didn't want you angry...I was going to wait until we were home to tell you..but that's why Alex wasn't in class today. He said this is what I get for breaking his heart" I sighed.

Greg shook his head and removed the bag of peas "You should have told me Dawson..." he said but I grabbed his face and kissed him softly,stroking his cheeks.

"It doesn't matter now alright" I whispered. Greg looked into my eyes and sighed softly before nodding his head and taking us to bed.

One Week

I had gone up and talked with Ms.Mikals and told her what had happened,after expelling Alex Greg was allowed to come back and resume his teachings. I stood beside him and explained to the class what had happened and they lost that fear of him quickly.

Class returned to what it was and my bruise disappeared. One of the morning,I woke up to find Greg shaking beside me. Still asleep,reaching over I felt his head and drew my hand back,frowning before waking him up.

"Your running a fever,I'm going to go into town and get you some meds" I said "Go try and take a cold bath or shower while i'm gone" I said. Greg stared at me and nodded before sluggishly making his way into the bathroom.

Grabbing some money from his wallet since I didn't have any,I headed into town and found a pharmacy and went inside.

Coming out a few minutes later with everything I needed for him,I headed down further to a grocery store to pick up stuff to make him soup as well.

Gazing at some of the shops,I passed an allyway only to find myself being dragged into it with a hand over my mouth and an arm around my chest before i could fight,everything around me went black.