Sequel: I Won't Give Up

A Blend of Fear & Passion

Dawson

I didn't know how long i was out for,waking up with bright lights shining over me made me pull the pillow under my head over my face with a groan

"Your awake!" I heard Greg speak from beside me,lifting the pillow just a bit, I stared at him for a minute causing Greg to look at me worriedly "Dawson what's wrong?" He asked,taking my hand.

I stared at him for a moment as tears filled my eyes and I sat up,ignoring the pain as I wrapped my arms around him tightly "I thought I died...all that pain.." I choked out onto his shoulder. Greg's arms tightened around me and I could feel his chest shaking as he cried as well. "I thought I lost you forever" I whispered into his shoulder.

"So did I...I had to fight everything inside me to keep me from killing Alex...I just had to get to you and get you out of there" he said softly,pulling back and gazing into my eyes. "Seeing you like that...oh god it about killed me inside" he whispered.

I saw him look over and followed his gaze,seeing Jackson there "Thank you.." I said softly,I knew
Jackson had helpped Greg get to me. Jackson shook his head and stood up,walking over to me.

"Dawson..Greg and I have been talking for the last few days and we've decided on something" He said,sitting down beside me. Furrowing my eyebrows,I looked at Greg with a questioning expression.

Greg took a breath and sighed "To keep us safe until your eighteen,Jackson's agreed to pretend to be your boyfriend to keep the heat off of you and I" he said "But we wanted to know what you thought about it first" he added.

Looking between them then down at my feet,I thought about it for a few minutes before shaking my head. "I can't...I can't bring myself to let someone else touch me...kiss me or anything unless it's you Greg" I said,looking at him then at Jackson before sighing "But...I'll do it. But no sex...Greg's the only one who gets that" I said bluntly. Greg chuckled softly and jackson just laughed and nodded.

"Fine,during school your my boyfriend but outside. He's all yours" He said before standing up 'I'm going to get something to eat..you two talk" He said before leaving.

One Week

As the week past,I spent it in the hospital. The doctors still working on the cuts on my chest until they were healed enough I could go home. Standing in the mirror at the house,I ran my fingers over them. Seeing his name forever scarred into my chest.

Grabbing a shirt,I yanked it over my body and wrapped a jacket around me,fighting the tears in my eyes before I felt arms around my waist "It's alright" He whispered,kissing my neck.

"Greg please..I can't even stand to look at myself anymore..how can you?" I asked,turning and looking at him. Greg sighed and kissed my lips softly.

"Dawson,your entire body could be scarred and I would still love you" he said,stroking my cheek gently. Staring up into his eyes,I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his chest. Closing my eyes I just stood there.

Three Weeks

It's been almost a month since everything went down and i still kept myself covered,losing memory of it only when Greg and I made love. All my attention when onto him,pleasuring him like so many times before.

"Dawson...you can't let this eat away at you" He said one night,running his hands over my chest before I pulled the blanket over my body. Greg sighed and started playing with my hair "Why don't I see about finding something to make those go away..so you don't ever have to see or feel them again?" he asked.

Lifting my gaze,I looked up at him and for the first time in almost a month. I smiled and it reached my eyes,the fear of him rejecting me finally gone. All the doubt and self hatred disappeared as he kissed me.

Hugging his neck,I held onto him tightly,scared to let him out of my reach. Breaking the kiss,I stared up at him "I love you Greg Phillips" I whispered,laying my hand on his cheek.

I was so happy but i didn't know I was about to face the biggest rejection of my life. Unaware that Alex had caused so much damage to my legs and vocal cords while i was out..that noone believed I'd ever be able to dance or sing again.