Sequel: I Won't Give Up

A Blend of Fear & Passion

Dawson

I stared at the building, students passing me by before I took a deep breath and followed them inside. Settling back into my normal routine, piano and acting class before lunch then followed by dancing with ... him

As I walked the halls towards the class, something came over me as I grew closer. Remembering what he told me that day as my house. Coming to a stop, I knew I was about to do what I've never done before.

Dropped my bag and pushed the door open hard, my eyes locking on Phillips and I started walking towards him. "Right now. Right here. I want you to give me everything," I said, causing him to stare at me.

"I want you to prove me to that you want me here, Phillips. Show me that you need me here not because I'm the best because I can go somewhere and be something," I said, getting closer to him, my eyes locked hard onto his. "Prove to me that what you said wasn't just talk. No more lies, only truth starting now. No more 'I'm the bad-ass' when its you and me, none of that matters," I said.

Phillips stared me down before I could see a little part of him break and he agree. Sending the students away, we stood in the room and began moving and dancing our best and hardest until neither of us could go anymore.

"What made you tell me this, Andrews?" he asked, looking at me. I stared at him before downing my water and licking my lips

"I needed you to prove to me that no matter what, you'll still be that asshole and work me until I break. Granted that'll never happen, but I needed to know if it did that you'd be there," I spoke honestly. "You're a down right prick, but I know you don't enjoy being that way, I can tell you get jealous when you see couples around here together. Wishing you were that lucky, now don't worry," I groaned, standing up and sighing. "You're secret safe with me so long as you treat me right when the no one is around," I said.

Greg looked up at me before sighing and giving me a nod. "Very well," he said before looking away. I stared at him for a moment before turning and leaving the classroom. Unaware of just how big change my life would take with him in it.