‹ Prequel: Secrets
Sequel: We Run This Town

The Motto

Elle and Lex

Elle kissed Taylor’s lips one last time. “I’m sorry but I really need to get going” she got out of bed and put her tee-shirt on. “I had fun, though” Taylor smirked

“Anytime”

Elle got dressed then kissed Taylor again. “I have the best boyfriend ever” she smirked as she left his house.



She arrived at school and went to the bathroom, Lex was waiting for her.

“A new list came out this morning, it was posted on the junior bulletin board”

“What?” Elle took the paper.

“It ranks only the juniors” Lex said.

Lex looked at the list, she wasn’t in the to ten, she was ranked number twenty! “No way!” Elle exclaimed. “This is a joke! How come I’m under Emmi!” Elle dropped the packet of papers. Lex wanted to giggle. “Well, what number are you?”

“#14, why?” Elle screamed.

Out in the hall Kylan was standing outside the door. Him and Frankie laughed hysterically. Their plan worked. They coordinated with Lex to put out a fake list and have Elle freak out over it. Pure genius on Kylan’s part.

Lex walked out of the bathroom giggling. The three of them laughed.

“I felt like that was good enough pay back” Kylan said. Lex shook her head. Kylan told her about the rumors Elle started about her.

“thanks Kylan”

“No problem…let’s get one thing clear though…we’re still not friends”

“I’ll make it up to you”

“You better” Frankie said. “We spent hours on this list”

“I feel bad for that mother fucker that makes the list every week” Kylan said. “It’s hard work – to make it convincing at least”



Lex wanted to confront Elle about the rumors but it was kind of hard. Elle was Lex’s good friend. She didn’t have anyone else to confide in. Well, she had Kylan but he still hated her and that was understandable. She didn’t want to lose her friendship with Elle, they had some good moments in their relationship. But she had to be put in her place.

During lunch Lex walked up to Elle ad turned her shoulder to face her. “So, are you going to tell me about these rumors you started about me?” she asked.

“What rumors”

“You know the rumors you started to help your name and get higher on the list while you watched me fall” she explained further. “I know all about it”

Elle stood up. “All is fair in love and war”

Lex rolled her eyes. “Lexy, baby, I was just helping you. You need me or you would be nothing” Lex slapped Elle across the face.

“I am better than you and I’ll prove it” Lex turned her back and started to walk away, but then Elle jumped on her back. Now they were in a heated fight with quick punches to the face and hair grabs. It was short lived, a teacher separated them.



“Lex, you are my hero!!!” Jamie said. “I’ve lived here for ever and I’ve just wanted to punch Elle in the face!” Lex smiled.

“She deservd it” Lex said. She wasn’t close with Jamie but they had a conversation going. “She needed a slap to the system for…sleeping with a teacher” Jamie was shocked, she believed it. Elle had a reputation.

“No way!”

“Yes way”

“Which teacher?”

“Mr. Robinson”

“Aw shit, he’s hot!”

“I know, but he’s married with two kids and he’s in his thirties AND Elle is underaged”

“That’s kind of gross but Elle does whatever she wants and never gets reprimanded” now she would.



The rumor about Elle and the teacher spread around the school pretty quickly. Lex told Jamie who told Emmi who told all her friends and Adam who told Frankie and Kevin who told all their friends and once Kylan found out EVERYONE knew. He hated Elle, they all hated Elle.

Elle was called down to the office towards the end of the day. The principal heard about the rumor from a guidance counselor. A student had supposedly come in and talked about it.

“Lauren Perry” the principal started. “Nice to see you again—I see you’re still not following the school’s dress code…lovely”

Elle smirked at the male principal. She knew how to get to him. She sat down and crossed her legs.

“I’ve heard a few…concerning things about you today”

“Yes?”

“Are you having sex with a teacher?”

“Whoa what…repeat yourself”

“Are you having sex with a teacher in this school?” Elle had to think fast. She could ride on this, it could help her sink or float. If she sunk then it was over and she was forever the school slut and she would get an innocent teacher in trouble if she floated she would be the shit for having sex with such a hot teacher. She had never doubted her instincts before. She was hoping Lex would eat her words. “Did a teacher touch you inappropriately? Did he rape you?” the principal asked again.

Elle went for what her gut told her.

“Yes” she said. “And it was awesome”

Elle smirked as she left the principal’s office. The school was hers.



The next week, a new popularity list comes out. Ranking Elle up to #5. She moved up a lot and she passed Ryan. Lovely. She was going to juice this rumor for as long as she could.

Unfortunately their were some side effects to this rumor. Taylor found out, Elle didn’t want to back down from it now, so she admitted she did cheat on him. That was the end of their long relationship with each other.



Mr. Robinson heard about the rumor as well. The principal didn’t know it was supposedly him, that part of the rumor didn’t get to him. Mr. Robinson had a hunch that he was the teacher. Plenty of girls fancied him.

“Elle, can I talk to you for a moment” a few of the teachers smirked and giggled. A sly smile crossed her face. When the class room was empty Mr. Robinson closed the door. “I’ve been hearing some weird things about you…I wanted to know if you wanted to talk” Elle played helpless school girl.

She sighed. “I don’t know—it’s complicated”

“I’m a good listener” Elle smirked a litte.

“I still don’t know…I’m just confused. Being a teenager sucks sometimes”

“I was a teenager too…it gets better”

“Have you ever been in love with someone you can’t have?” Elle made intense eye-contact with him.

“It’s frustrating…right?” Elle nodded. The teacher kissed her. Elle kissed back and pulled him close. He was make a foot taller than Elle and maybe 50 pounds heavier.

Mr. Robinson pushed Elle onto his desk. He was grabbing at her skirt, pulling the thin fabric down her legs. Elle moaned.

“Don’t tell” he whispered.

“I would never”
♠ ♠ ♠
I need to get better at writing sex scenes...