‹ Prequel: Secrets
Sequel: We Run This Town

The Motto

Ryan

Tis the night of prom and everyone is rushing. Most people say it’s the night of your life. Tonight was the night satan takes over the earth.



Kevin, Cass, Emmi, Kylan, Jamie and Frankie got a limo together while Elle and Ben got their own limo.

“I want to meet this Ben person” Emmi said. “I don’t want Elle going back to the evil slut side again”

“Neither do I, I actually sort of like her” Kylan said. “But don’t tell he that”

“I just want to have a nice time” Jamie said.

“And maybe get laid” Jamie rolled her eyes. Cass looked out the window and saw the county club coming into view.

“We’re going to have a lot of fun” Kevin said. Cass smiled.

“Yeah”

The six of them headed straight inside. They just wanted to dance and have fun. They weren’t into all this picture and eating shit. No one was really dancing.

“This sucks” Jamie said.

“Well I am a trend setter” Kylan ran into the middle of the dance floor and just started grooving and fist pumping.

“I’ve gone to the hipster dark side” Emmi joined him. They were the only two really dancing and having fun. Jamie looked to Frankie.

“You know, prom is the place to have sex” Frankie said. Jamie rolled her eyes. “Im just saying”

“And I’m just ignoring you” she joined Emmi and Kylan on the dance floor. Kevin and Cass ran out with them. Frankie smirked. Together the six of them looked like a bunch of fools. At least they were having fun.

After a half hour of dancing they decided to sit down. That’s when Emmi caught eyes with Adam. He looked gorgeous. His suit even matched with Emmi’s dress. What a coincidence.

She sighed. A few seconds later and a guy started to talk to Adam, he looked even better. He was super gorgeous.

“My god” Jamie said. “He cleans up nice”

“Who is he?”

“Some guy in my chemistry class”

“Doesn’t look like he has a date” Emmi smirked. Kylan nodded.

“Go whore it up”



Ryan looked at the alarm clock on his night stand. Why didn’t he go to prom again?

He moved onto his back and stared at the ceiling. Why did he let Kylan go? He could have fought for him to stay. He didn’t have to agree. Now Kylan was out with Emmi having a great time.

He sighed. “I’m probably the only boy In town not at prom right now…fuck it” he sat up and grabbed his lap top. “I’m too hipster for prom”



A few hours pass and Emmi finally makes her move. While it was just Ben and Adam at the table she walked over.

“hey Adam” she started with a smirk. “Hey…”

“Ben” the blond boy stood up. “And you are?”

“Emmileigh”

“Emmi” Adam corrected”

“Nice to meet you…a pretty girl like you must have a date”

“Just a gay guy” Ben smirked.

“Wanna dance?” Emmi took his hand.

“I would love too” Adam rolled his eyes. She did that on purpose. Why did she hate him so much? Oh wait he slept with a sophomore, that’s why.

Cass and Kevin stayed at their table. They liked talking. They weren’t like normal couples. Normal couples like Jamie and Frankie were making out as they danced, they just wanted to talk. Tonight’s topic of conversation was video games. They even made plans to go to Kevin’s place after the dance to play his attari.

Kevin took a chance. He didn’t want to make Cass feel uncomfortable but they’ve been flirting and talking for about four months now. He took the chance and kissed Cass on the lips. At first she was a bit shocked and hesitated but then she smiled.

“Get it wet, Kev!” Kylan exclaimed from across the room. The club got silent. He giggled. Kylan was leaning against the wall watching people dance. He wished he had Ryan.

A boy walked up to him. He had this funky blond and brown hairstyle going on. Kylan immediately knew he was gay. On the scale of gayness he was at least a 5.

“So, my sister told me lots about you…I’m Jeremy Walker”

“Walker?” Kylan asked. “Sadie?” he nodded. “Hate that bitch” he said honestly.

“I’ll be honest too…I hate her too” they laughed. “Wanna dance?” Kylan hesitated. “I know you’re gay. I wouldn’t have asked if I wasn’t, too” Kylan smiled.

“Ok” the two headed to the dance floor.

Ben and Emmi danced next to Jeremy and Kylan. They were having so much fun. I guess it worked out in both their favors. Break ups brought them new love.

“I want out” Jamie said. “You can fuck me now, Frankie” Frankie jumped up.

“Ok let’s go” he dragged her outside but their limo wouldn’t be there for another hour to pick all six of them up. “I wanna leave now” Jamie took her heels off and offered him her free hand. “No way”

“I like adventures” she said. Frankie smiled and took her hand. They started up the hill to the main road.

“We’re too hipster for cars”



Elle looked around the whole club looking for her date. She went back to her table where Adam was still sitting alone.

“Are you still waiting for Emmi to love you?”

“No, she’s with someone else”

“Oh, who?” Adam pointed to the dance floor. Elle’s whole world stopped when she saw Emmi with HER date, KISSING. “Oh hell no” Adam looked to Emmi and Ben.

“Is that Ben?” Adam asked. He didn’t know Ben and didn’t ride in the same limo with them to know.

“Yes that is Ben…MY BEN” Elle started to the dance floor but Adam pulled her back. “LET ME GO!!!!” she screamed. Most of the room got pretty quiet.

“Calm yourself!” Adam pulled Elle out into the hall. “Do you really want to get kicked out of prom?”

“She’s with MYYYY DATTEE!” she exclaimed. “She deserves a good kick ass” Adam held her back from running into the room.

Lex walked past Elle and Adam with her date Randy. “Whoa, calm down Elle” Lex said with a smirk.

“I don’t know who I hate more…Lex or Emmi”

“Emmi doesn’t know she never met Ben before, it’s a misunderstanding” Adam tried to explain, but Elle was not having it.

“I want to tell her who’s boss. I’m sick of being the good guy” she ran into the club again, but Ben and Emmi were gone. “Where’d they go?”

“Phew”



“Our limo is here!” Kevin exclaimed. “Cass, go get Kylan and the others, let’s split before this gets any lamer”

Cass ran inside, passing Elle who was being held back by Adam. She didn’t think much of it. “Hey Emmi, Kylan our limo is here early, wanna go?”

“Definitely” Kylan took Jeremy’s hand. “We can go back to my place” Kylan said to Jeremy.

“Wait where’s Jamie and Frankie?” Emmi shrugged.

The six of them got into the limo and took off, just when Adam let Elle go.



Kylan went to his house with Jeremy. Jeremy had some a better idea.

“See when I was a junior last year our prom sucked” Jeremy pulled out a little baggy of weed. “But this little savior made it all better”

“Oh wow” Kylan said. “I’ve never smoked before”

“You’ll love it” Jeremy rolled a blunt and lit it up. He took the first drag and showed Kylan how to do it. Kylan took a drag and smiled. Soon he could feel the settle mellowness coming into his body. “Isn’t that nice?”

“Yeah, it’s nice”

“Weed is like…god”

“Well” Kylan said. “I’m high…take advantage of me” Jeremy smirked. He straddled Kylan’s tiny waist and kissed him.



“Sadie is going to be back any second” Lex said. She pulled the sides of her dress up. She was strict about sex. She didn’t want to lose someone else just because she sucked at it. Although Ryan came out of the closet months after they broke up, so maybe it wasn’t her fault.

“Come on, stop being a prude” Randy tugged at the back of her bra.

“I really don’t---“

“Come on, have fun!” he continued kissing her. He got her bra undone and started to pull it off. He kissed down her neck and too her breasts.

“Randy I’m serious….NO” she pushed Randy off of her. “I don’t want to have sex”

“No one says no to me” Lex reached for the door but Randy pulled her back.

….

Across town Frankie and Jamie were just getting home. “We had fun, right?” Jamie nodded. “I wish we would have waited for the limo but whatever, we’re hipsters”

The two went up to Frankie’s room. Both his parents cars were gone so they had the house to themselves.

Frankie put in a movie in the living room but they both had no intentions of watching it. They moved up to Frankie’s room. The two got on his bed and started to make out. Frankie found himself shirtless and Jamie’s dress was half way out when the embarrassing happened.

“OH MY GOD” Frankie’s mom screamed. Jamie quickly rolled off the bed and pulled her dress up while Frankie grabbed his shirt.

“Mom its not what you think…”

“Of course it isn’t” Jamie muttered.