‹ Prequel: Secrets
Sequel: We Run This Town

The Motto

Adam

Adam looked on the junior lass bulletin for one of the last popularity list of the year.

“Of course” he had dropped to #5. All the hard work in the first three years of high school was destroyed. Emmi had moved up to #7. She basically rode to popularity by using Adam. She was happy while he was miserable.

Adam thought he would enjoy the freedom of dating whomever he wanted, but now that he is single he doesn’t want anyone. He only wants Emmi.

He sighed and walked into his first period French class. Emmi was already there, whoring herself out as she flirted with just about every boy in the classroom. Elle had not confronted Emmi yet, she was lucky.

Adam took his seat. Emmi walked over and sat on his desk. “So, how was your prom?”

“Good” Adam just stared at her ass. She jumped off the table and leaned against the table, making sure he got a good view. She had this kind of confidence she lacked before they were together. She didn’t know where it came from. “How was your night?”

“Really awesome” she flipped her hair over her shoulder. “Did you bring a date to prom?”

“No” he just stared at her boobs and he felt so not guilty doing so.

“I can see you’re a boob guy” she said. She grabbed her own boobs. “it must suck being a guy sometimes” she turned around and walked to her desk. Adam bit his lip. He looked down at his shorts.

“Oh no”



“Yeah you did it Emmi!” Frankie hugged Emmi in the halls before third period. “I mean, you whored yourself out and acted like trash but you did it…you made Adam extremely jealous!” Emmi squealed. “You’ve had a good week, you should buy me some ice cream”

“Or you should talk to Elle” Cass said. “She’s going to whoop your ass”

“I didn’t mean to take Ben…I didn’t know who her date was, I searched him on facebook and he didn’t have one” Emmi said. “In my defense Elle wasn’t even with him for most of the night. Just a misunderstanding”

“Well then, you can tell Elle that” Frankie ran away.

“I’m your best friend, Emmi, but I won’t stay here for this…I’m going to watch from behind my locker…oh and I’m going to record it” Jamie opened her locker and took out her video camera.

“A great friend you are” Emmi turned around and saw Elle heading her way. Emmi met Elle in the middle “Hey” she started. “Can we—“ Elle punched Emmi hard in the face.

“OOOOOOOOOHHHHH” Jamie screamed. “I should really help her but this is TOO GREAT” she kept recording.

“I think we should do something” Cass said.

“No way let it unfold, I can make a movie out of this”

“We’re great friends”

Emmi tried to regain herself. “What was that for?” she asked. She held her nose, it was starting to bleed.

“You stole my prom date…you deserve it”

“But I thought we were—“

“We are nothing” Elle nudged Emmi a bit.

“Stop!” Emmi pushed her back. Adam walked into the hall and saw the fight. He got inbetween them before Elle destroyed Emmi, by the look in her eyes she definitely wanted to.

“Scram, Elle” Elle walked away. Adam turned to Emmi. “Whoa, your nose” he pulled out a tissue and wiped her face. “You okay?”

“Not really”

“Come on” he took her hand and together they walked to the nurse. Emmi voted to stay in the nurse and lay down for a while.

“I’m done” Emmi said.

“With what?”

“Being mad at you”

“what do you mean?”

“It’s not working for me, and it’s not working for you, so lets just..work this out” Adam smiled. “I can’t keep pretending to not have feelings for you still”

“I’m glad you said that. Seeing you at prom with Ben made me realize that I fell in love with you while we were together. I don’t want to let you go” Emmi kissed Adam’s cheek.

“Get it straight, though, if you cheat on me you’re so dead”

“Understood, I agree to the terms and conditions”
♠ ♠ ♠
2 more chapters left!!