Status: Updats every monday night (or well trying to)

Stranger Things Have Happened

*** My Life

The only thing I have wanted in my life was a mother and father. Well Ok I lied, I have those. I really wanted someone to care about me other then the people who attempted to call themselves my “family”. I sit here every day watching the world go by me out of my bedroom window. My “bed”, if one could even call it that, more like a pile of blankets over a beaten down, and dusty mattress, is nothing more than a reminder as father puts it “that nothing in the house belongs to me, and I need to get my sorry ass out of his house.” Whatever I couldn’t want anything more than to leave this place. To finally have somewhere that would actually be home instead of this place.

My room is dark and cold, where shadows come to hide, it has no life left in it. I suppose that fits me though huh. I have no life left in me, everything is a motion. Go through the motions; get through another day, maybe. My mother comes in to pull me out of the darkness, to only throw me into a other form of hell. School.

“Kiara, get your ass up. You are going to be late, and I am not going to be late to work because you decided to be “sick”.” I really don’t remember what my own mother looks like; it’s been days since I last saw her face. The only thing I really remember is her eyes, her grey eyes that find every last secret that you thought was safe and rips it out of your skull. Her five six frame dressed to impress in her black and grey dress suit, quickly disappears like she was never there in the first place.

My body slowly pulls me out of bed, making the day all that much more real. My eyes land on a mirror that shows a stranger staring back at me. This girl has auburn red hair that flows just below her shoulders, her green eyes looking right back at mine, and her five, five frame barely takes up any space on the mirror. I don’t recognize the person looking back at me. Have I really changed that much too where I cannot even know my own face? I used to have short hair that barely fell into my eyes; I used to take up more of this mirror. My body used to have some substance to it, now I look you could break me. My eyes used to have a shine about them, instead of this dull dying green. I suppose when your world falls apart all around you,that is what happens.

You die with it.

The too familiar honk of the yellow monster pulls me out of my thoughts, I suppose what the stranger placed upon my body will have to do for now. My blue skinny jeans that once fit, now hang off my hips, a Mayday Parade t-shirt hiding my body from unwanted eyes, the way the stranger pushed my hair over my right eye, all of it unwanted.

Unneeded.

As my legs carry me and the stranger up the three steps my eyes land on Nathaniel, the resident bad boy on campus. Well, not really, he is actually really sweet but he had an aurora about him. It just screams don’t fuck with me or mine. Although I admit that I find him adorable, with his brown hair that just falls around his ears, his fit six foot two frame just shadows everything and everyone. Then Nathaniel’s bright full of life blue eyes met mine, and my whole face blows up. Great and now he thinks I think he’s just “super cute” like the rest of the female population at school.

Fuck my life.
--------------------
Any Comments???