Status: Updats every monday night (or well trying to)

Stranger Things Have Happened

Going to go Get Some

No one could believe when Nathaniel actually talked to someone. Someone who wasn’t in the crowd that he didn’t venture from. They all looked the same, tall with shoulders broad to make even the tallest and thickest tress shrink. All three of them had blue eyes, everyone wondered if they were brothers but no one was brave enough to actually ask. Nathaniel was the tallest at six foot two, his blue eyes always looking for a threat from the rest of the student body. Nathaniel’s brown hair hugged his shoulders his bangs falling into his eyes. Josh the second tallest but only buy an inch to Mason. Josh’s head only reached Nathaniel’s shoulders, the blue eyes kept looking up to Nathaniel like he was waiting for the signal to run. And Mason the runt of the group, the baby and you could tell he was by how the others treated him.

Nathaniel walked away from Kiara with approval from his brothers, they didn’t agree to this inter species mingling. The whole pard actually hated it. The wolves and tigers have done it for years. A trusted few were allowed inside that circle, but with the leopards hell no. No one would dare to bring a human to mate with inside the family; they would kill it on sight. Unless that is the Alpha did it, no one would dare to question him. Although the Alpha wouldn’t dare, would he? It was in the minds of his brothers, a human is not worth the safety of the pard. Nathaniel knows that doesn’t he?

//////////////
(Nathaniel)

I walked over to my brothers with my head held high, even if my beast wanted to run back to her and pick her up, I needed to apologize for being a stupid male. My walk was strained like I had just run to the moon and back. “Nathaniel you and your human good?” Mason asked, his voice was curious but it shook like I was going to rip his throat out at any moment. “What human” I laughed when all I really wanted was to turn around and look at the girl on the floor. “Come on, I don’t feel like being here anymore. Besides mom wants us all home and I have to talk to Rachael.” They both pushed me playfully, “I bet you do need to “talk” to her” Josh said, “Big brother is going to get him some” Mason yelled into the crowded gym floor and I could hear tears hit the floor.

//////
(Kiara)

Why did he even matter to me? His words shouldn’t mean that much to me, but as he spoke those words my world crashed. My hopes shattered around my feet. Lilly ran over to me, her blonde hair flying behind her. Nothing but pure love was in her voice and in her hazel eyes.

“Kiara what happened? What’s wrong? What in the hell did he do? I’m going to fucking kill that son of a bitch, you wait.” I laughed at the thought, Lilly’s five foot nothing self who can barely pick up a twenty four pack of soda is going to take down a six foot two man who looks like he could win a fight with a bull. My smile calmed her down a little at least.

“Kiara, for real what did he do?” I just shook my head he doesn’t mean anything to me, but then tell me why when his brother shout out to the room that Nathaniel was going to go get some did my heart fall and tears just pour out of my eyes? He doesn’t mean anything to me. He doesn’t. I tried to keep telling myself that over and over even as Lilly held me, but it didn’t help the water falling.

-----------------
Hi guys!
Ok so how to pronouce her name:KEY-ARE-uh
like the lion king, not simba but his girlfriend : )
but anyways any thoughts/comments??