Status: Updats every monday night (or well trying to)

Stranger Things Have Happened

Pain All the Way Home

The rest of the day was a blur, no one tried to talk to me. Lilly left me alone for the most part, only giving me concerned glances when I would wipe tears from falling. The day had finally ended only I knew that it wouldn’t end for me just yet. When I walk into that house my parents would yet again remind me that I had now sixty two more days to get out of their house. On my eighteenth birthday my parent’s birthday gift is kicking me out. They won’t let me get a job because my school will suffer, can’t have a car if I don’t have a job, can’t get an apartment if you don’t have a job. So I guess I will be living on the streets or at Lilly’s house. At least her parents love me.

The bus ride home wasn’t that horrible today, although I did notice that Nathanial was nowhere to be found, and neither were his brothers. I wondered where he could be, until I remember what he said to me in the gym and that of course he didn’t want me in his life. Why would he? I tried to push him out of my head, until I could have sworn I heard him screaming in pain. I looked around trying to see if anyone else heard him, or if I was just going crazy. I could almost feel what he was feeling.

The burning pain of someone else touching him, begging for relief from this fire. The world around me started to blur, I could barely stand up to walk off the bus, and the stairs were a mission all on their own. I saw his brothers running up to, trying to get to me before my head hit the concert road, I felt arms around me holding me up. Someone threw me over their shoulder and started running. The burning pain I felt from Nathanial only intensified as their hands touched me, I could feel every nerve ending split open trying to get rid of the pain.

My body couldn’t take much more of this, the last thing I heard was “We have to get her to Nathanial, they have to touch. Stupid Alpha doesn’t listen to anyone but himself.” That was all I could take, my body fell into the darkness and just rode that pain all the way home.

-----
Don't really like this chapter, it might be rewritten.