‹ Prequel: Crowded Room
Sequel: Heaven Can Wait

Thinking of Winter

Chapter one-Liam/Seth

I kept trying to reach Jace...to apologize and plead for him to return but soon I couldn't even do that. everything I once had was gone completely. My father,my only true love and the house I once called home and the belongings I once called mine.

During the last six months,the bank claimed everything except the cloths on my back and what little I had in my back. I was able to stay at a few friends house but that never lasted long.

Finding myself soon out on the streets and everyone I once called friends were long from view I began doing anything and everything I could to get enough money for meals,even going as long to sell my own body for food and money. I couldn't stand another man touching me who wasn't Jace but the hunger in my stomach was stronger and allowed me to work through it.

I would see Jarrek or one of the other guys from the club but that would be it,I could see in their eyes they felt sorry for me but I would just hurry past them,fighting to hold up the only cloths upon my body,no longer fitting in them anymore.

"Liam..why don't you come in and get something to eat.." I heard a voice speak as I hurried past. The mention of food caused me to stop before I gripped my cloths tightly,the feeling of tears springing forth in my eyes as I turned and faced Jarrek who gave me a look of pity.

"Please Jarrek..spare me the pity. Everyone gave up on me..leaving me in this life now. I don't need your food. the only thing I want is walking somewhere in this world...probably already finding someone who loves him more then I ever did" I spoke.

Jarreck sighed softly and gazed at me "I'm sorry Liam..I really am. I tried to get him to go back to you that night when you ended up in the hospital" He said softly,running his hands through his hair.

"It doesn't matter Jarrek..I was just a toy to him...I never mattered,he never truely loved me so please..just leave me to die how I should have stay in the beginning..alone and broken" i said before disappearing into the darkness of the ally.

I wasn't aware that Seth had been listening,that he felt anger towards his brother for ruining a man who loved him so dearly.

Seth

Walking from behind the door,I looked up at Jarrek "I need you to handle things here and keep a close eye on Liam...I'm going to hunt down my brother" I spoke causing Jarrek to stare at me.

"Are you sure about this Seth..he might not even be going by Jace anymore" He said. I turned and stared down the ally that Liam had just disappeared into before sighing and nodding my head.

"Liam has done no wrong and deserves an apology from Jace...I may have done wrong but it was to protect my brother but what he's doing to Liam...what he did to Liam is a thousand times worse then what I put him through. Jace leaving Liam just after the death of his father like that...I wouldn't even do such a thing. Liam NEEDED him and he bailed" i said before gathering my things.

"Be safe Seth and good luck...I believe thel life of Liam depends on it" he spoke before watching me disappear down the road and into my car. I knew in my heart the one place Jace would be and that's Jersey. Everytime he ran away from anything,it was always there.