‹ Prequel: Crowded Room
Sequel: Heaven Can Wait

Thinking of Winter

Liam

Taking a deep breath,I sat down on the couch and placed my face in my hands "You alright?" Jace asked,appearing beside me and sitting down. shaking my head,I took a deep breath before leaning back against the couch

"He just pisses me off so bad...Yes,I grew to care about him when we were together but he never truly loved me...i was just another toy in his life" I said,reaching over and taking Jace's hand. bringing it up to my face I gently kissed it before reaching up and pulling his face towards mine.

Jace stared at me before smiling warmly "I have a feeling we won't be leaving this house today" he said as I pushed him down upon the couch with a shake of my head.

"Not today..perhaps tomorrow" i whispered as I begun to enjoyable task of removing his cloths,my lips finding his body once more "I can't get enough of you just yet..I'm not sated" I whispered.

Time Elaspe

After finally making our way from the livingroom and into our bedroom,Jace laid on top of me,his legs tangled with mine and his head on my chest. His arms hooked under my shoulders as he breathed softly "I am sorry Liam..for everything" he whispered as i gently stroked his back with my fingers.

"Hush now Jace...I've forgiven you..I think I forgave you a long time ago really I was just still to angry to admit it.." I sighed. Jace turned his head and looked up at me as I nodded "I did really...I knew in my heart the reason you left but the pain of it was just to hard to let go..that abandoned feeling I felt returned.." I sighed.

Jace tilted his head back down and nuzzled his head into my chest "I know what i did was wrong but what matters now is I don't up and leave again.. no matter what happens or what comes our way' he said softly,his eyes closing as he fell asleep.

I laid there in the bed,staring up at the ceiling as Jace remained asleep in my arms,I heard the front door creak open around three am causing my hand to still in the center of his back. I heard light cursing and stumbled steps.

Very slowly and gently,I moved Jace and placed him beside me on the bed. Covering him up I slid off and pulled on pants before poking my head out of the bedroom door and saw Jarrek making his way rather drunkenly towards my room.

Stepping out,I locked the door and closed it before facing Jarrek "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked,keeping my voice low. Jarrek stopped and looked at me,I could tell he was even more drunk then before. Completely and utterly trashed now.

"I came to see you..I remembered..you stayed awake late so I knew..you'd be up" he said,his words horribly slurred but thankfully I was able to understand him. Sighing softly,I grabbed his arm and moved him away from the bedroom 'He's in there isn't he?" he asked softly and I nodded,setting him on the couch but Jarrek stood back up.

"Jarrek sit down before you pass out" I said,pushing him back down but Jarrek grabbed my hands and yanked me down towards him. Staring up into my eyes,he licked his lips "If you dare kiss me,I'll give you more then a broken nose" I warned causing his eyes to wide and him to let me go.

Standing straight up,Jarrek started to laugh softly "I'm not alone here Liam..." he said,standing up and looking rather sober for it as well "I told you...he's done nothing to deserve you so why should I let him have you?" he asked

As I stepped away from him,I felt someone behind me grab my hands and suddenly knock me down to the ground. Placing something over my mouth to keep me from screaming,my face paling at the nasty taste I breathed in before everything slowly became woozy and blurring.

Just barely seeing Jarrek kneel down and lift my head "Good night love" he smirked just before everything went black and my body carried quietly from the house.