‹ Prequel: Crowded Room
Sequel: Heaven Can Wait

Thinking of Winter

Liam

I remained beside him through the night,holding his hand and stroking his hair as I watched him sleep before sighing. An idea appearing in my head so I gently got up and went to my computer and spent the rest of the night getting everything set up and ready.

The following morning,Jace woke up and looked around "Good morning" I smiled,sitting beside him with my hands behind my back.

"What are you hiding?" He asked,trying to peek around me but i wouldn't let him,pushing him back,I smiled warmly and kissed him.

"I know how bad you feel about your brother leaving so I managed to contact him. If your alright with it. We'll have our wedding in Japan with him there,two weeks from today" I said,holding up the tickets with a smile "their refundable so if you don't want too just--" i was cut off as Jace threw his arms around me tightly.

"I want too!" he exclaimed happily,pulling away and kissing me deeply "You are amazing Liam" he whispered against my lips. Breaking the kiss,I wipped his face free of tears. Smiling lovingly

"I can't have my fiancee upset because his brother isn't going to be here so I'm taking you to him" I whispered. Jace leaned into my hand and sighed softly as he placed his hand onto mine.

"I love you Liam" he whispered,his arms sliding around my neck as he nuzzled his head into my shoulder. reaching up,I stroked his hair and rubbed his back. Kissing his temple.

time Elaspe-Two weeks

During the past two weeks,Jace spent most of his time setting plans in Japan for the wedding. Leaning against the frame of the door,I sipped my coffee one morning and watched him,an arm across my stomach "Honey you need to sleep. We leave tonight for the airport" I said,causing him to turn and face me.

"I know but i'm too excited and I want to make sure this is perfect" He said,turning back to the computer. Sighing softly,i walked up and closed the computer before leaning against the desk with my hip.

"Get your butt to bed. Everything will be perfect,I'll make sure of it" I said,stroking his hair and kissing him. Jace sighed and nodded,standing up before kissing me again and heading to bed. Watching him leave,I sat down at the computer and began my work.

That night,I had everything we needed packed up and headed for the airport. Meeting Paulie there as well and we all headed onto the plane,staring out the window. My arms wrapped firmly around Jace as we took off.

Twelve hours later

Paulie grabbed our bags as I gently scooped up a very tired and asleep Jace,carrying him off the plane and holding him to my chest. Walking off,we headed down into the main baggage area and saw Zeth there with our bags.

"Hey" He smiled and looked at Jace then chuckled before having us following him. 'How was the flight?" he asked,looking at me. Nodding my head,I moved Jace a bit to where his head was on my shoulder. I felt his hand grip my shirt tightly.

"he's like a big baby sometimes i swear" i whispered,chuckling softly. Zeth grinned and nodded his head as I gently laid Jace in the seat before sitting beside him. It was around then that he woke up.

"Well good morning sleepy head" I smiled. Jace smiled warmly and hugged me before looking around with wide eyes.

"We're here already?" he asked,looking at us then at Zeth before beaming "Zeth!" he said brightly and reached around the seat,hugging him tightly just before I pulled him back,laughing.

"you'll have time for that later now,we need to get to our hotal room before we miss our sign in time" I said causing Jace to blush deeply.