‹ Prequel: Crowded Room
Sequel: Heaven Can Wait

Thinking of Winter

Liam

As Paulie and Zeth began to slowly grow again,their love budding as their friendship grew. Things with Jace and I were wonderful,when he wasn't at the Club working. I was taking him out and spending time with him.

Movies,Dinners,walks in the park or sometimes just curling up in bed together and watching a movie. Making sure that even though we had busy work lives,we always had time for eachother so not to lose that love we have or let it slip away from us.

One night I was laying in bed when I came to realize what was missing with our lives. I sat up and looked at Jace who was looking at me then blinked and sat up 'What's wrong..you have that look in your eyes again" he said.

Thinking hard on what I wanted,I took a deep breath "I want a baby Jace,even if we adopt. I want a baby we can love,raise into it's own person. to give our knowledge too as he or she grows" I said,causing Jace to stare at me. I grew worried the longer he was quiet until he smiled warmly.

"How about two? a boy and a girl" he said,his eyes bright. Staring at him,I smiled brightly and pulled
him into my arms before I saw his leg start moving then his whole body as he became over excited.

"Hey! hey now calm down" i laughed,watching him cross his legs and bounce up and down on the bed by his butt. Jace just looked at me before throwing himself at me,causing us to land on the floor laughing.

Time Elapse

After the talk about children,Jace and I started looking around online. Searching for the right children that just called out to us. Granted,I wanted to take them all in. I mean the house was large enough for at least three children.

Coming to a stop at a photo I stared intently at a set of triplets,one girl and two boys. under four months of age. Looking up at Jace,he stared down at me and nodded "I can do three children" he said. Smiling warmly,i stood and kissed him before getting on the phone with Mr.Adachi who agreed to help us get the children for ourselves.

As the weeks past,The four of us got the house ready. baby proofing everything,getting the rooms ready for their arrival and making sure we had diapers,bottles and everything else we would need for them.

two days before we would officially get the children,I found myself staring into Andrée's
room,naming the little girl after Jace's mother. Turning and looking into the two boys,their names above each crib Ryder Frank above one and Dante Zeth Above the other,turning back to Andrée's room,I gazed at her middle name Rose named after my own mother.

I was excited for this,excited to become a father to three kids who didn't have one. To give them a family filled with love,warmth and happiness. To raise them to be strong and loving like Jace and I and to teach them to never give up on their dreams no matter what.