Status: Work in progress!

Smoke on the Water

penthouse at the four seasons.

“Brody, where are we headed?” Natasha asked as she and he walked hand in hand up the famous Park Avenue. The commute on foot was a difficult trek for Natasha who was wearing four inch heels and a floral sundress. The two thanked themselves for having the smarts to leave their cap and gown in Jack’s car to minimize the hassle while walking.

Natasha and Brody were walking for a good twenty minutes not and both of them, especially Natasha were getting restless to get to their destination. “Nope, not going to tell you, you’ll find out soon enough.”

“Oh come on! Tell me, please?” Natasha whined.

“Nope,” Brody shook his head. One thing that Natasha learned from being his girlfriend for three years was that he was extremely stubborn. If he puts his mind to something, there’s minimal that can stop him.

“Are we going to the park?” Natasha asked and scrunched up her nose. “Because I have to say, going to Central Park to celebrate our graduation is not very romantic.”

“We are not going to the park, Natasha!” Brody said a little agitated but still kept a smile on his face to show that he didn’t mean to be harsh.

“Well then where are we going?” Natasha asked.

“You talk too much. You really should work on that,” Brody teased her. “In the meantime,” Brody halted in front of a building, “Miss Hutchinson, your romantic evening celebration is here.”

Natasha looked up at the building billboard Four Seasons. “The Four Seasons?” Natasha asked confused. “What are we doing here?”

“You’ll find out in a minute,” Brody winked and held the door open to the extremely expensive hotel. Natasha walked in and was amazed by the beauty. There were gold painted chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, royal colors on the wall. The place was magnificent, absolutely majestic.

Brody swiftly walked up to the concierge desk with Natasha’s hand in his. “Hello, we have a reservation,” he said sweetly to the lady behind the desk.

“Name please?”

“The name’s Brody Baxter.” The concierge quickly typed something in the computer to verify the confirmation.

“Ah yes, Brody Baxter. You will be staying in our Ty Warner Penthouse on the top floor,” the lady read from the screen and Natasha’s eyes widened in surprise. “There you will find everything you need with numbers for room service and attendants to cater to your needs twenty-four seven,” she continued. “Here are your keys; I hope you enjoy your stay at the Four Seasons.”

“The penthouse?” Natasha asked amazed and bewildered.

“I told you we have to celebrate.”

Brody took the two plastic card keys and gave one to Natasha. They walked to the elevator and pushed the button for the 52nd floor. Once they arrived on the top floor, they came to the double doors and opened their suite.

The place was absolutely incredible. Beautiful marble lined the floor of the penthouse and floor to ceiling windows showed a 360 degree view of New York City; the greatest skyline in the world. The bathroom was even more gorgeous. In it, there was a deep-sink Jacuzzi and the entire bathroom was made out of granite and marble. Natasha and Brody have never seen anything like it.

The two made their way around the suite and made it upon the bedroom. The room was furnished just like it could’ve been an NFL Quarterback’s house or maybe a hugely successful music mogul. There were shelves with classic books lining the walls, desks in the corners of the rooms, and at the grand of it all, a California King Sized Bed sat in the middle of the suite with contemporary headboards and columns.

“Brody,” Natasha sighed. “This place is… it’s incredible,” she said as she looked in his eyes.

“All the best for you, love.”

“How’d you even afford this? This penthouse has to be expensive as fuck!” Natasha wondered.

The fact that the suite was expensive was no lie. For only one night, the room cost thirty-four thousand dollars. And it was worth every penny.

“My parent’s chipped in a little bit,” Brody explained nonchalantly.

Natasha was skeptical. “Right. And do they know that they chipped in a little bit?” Natasha asked with suspicion in her eyes and a smile on her face.

“No, but why tell them. This place is absolutely gorgeous,” Brody said. “Just like you.” Natasha blushed.

“If your parents ever find out that you spent their money on a suite at the Four Seasons for you and me, your mom would definitely kill me,” Natasha replied. “She already hates my guts.” No matter how much Brody wanted to say this wasn’t true, he knew it was. It wasn’t that his mother, Jeanine, was mean or intolerant, it’s just that she always had a particular dislike for Natasha; and not only her, her entire family, as well.

The easy reason for this hatred would probably be jealousy. Sure the Baxter’s were well-too-do, but they didn’t have a scratch on the Hutchinson fortune. Both Brody’s mother and father had good education, but his mother decided to be a stay at home mom while his dad brought in the income from a Hotel Chain business. At first, the business was not much, but over time, the chain had grown and his father’s hotels were being built in not only shady parts of New York City, but further down South in Manhattan, Chelsea, Brooklyn, and even moved in parts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey.

The business allowed them to have a wonderful estate in Upper-East Side, but after Brody went to the prestigious private school, the Baxter’s had to alleviate some of their expenses and were forced to move into another, also decent-sized, home in Chelsea. But after Brody started courting Natasha, the Baxter’s learned about the Hutchinson wealth and they, more Jeanine than her husband, Peter, were turned off by Natasha and the Hutchinson’s.

“I can’t believe we’re actually staying at the Four Seasons,” Natasha breathed as she took another look at the magnificent art hanging from the ceiling, the paintings on the wall and the one-of-a-kind décor, “in the Ty Warner Penthouse!”

“But seriously, if my parents were to find out that I actually stole their credit card and rented a penthouse at the Four Seasons, they would go ballistic,” Brody explained. “Probably kill me.”

Natasha joined him in the Master Suite again with a mischievous smile creeping up on her gorgeous face. “Stealing mommy and daddy’s money for a night with your girlfriend in a hotel,” Natasha shook her head. “Naughty boy,” Natasha leaned closer to Brody and took her hair in her hands before giving him a sloppy kiss on the mouth. She pulled back and smiled, “I like it.”

That did it. Brody hoisted up Natasha on the bed and the pair briskly took their clothes off. It was as if the clothes were the only restraint to their having fun. The two kissed each other on the bed to no end before finally grabbing a condom from Natasha’s purse and putting it on.

A couple hours later, the two were fast asleep with their breathing slowly getting back to normal. And as Natasha lay beside Brody with his hand around her naked body, she knew she’d never be as happy as she is now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter! Again, I still have to establish the characters and the families before i really start to get drama-filled. The drama will happen! I promise you!

Please comment, subscribe and recommend. And also, more comments = faster updates. :)