Let the games begin

Not again

I threw my pillow over my head trying to block out as much sound coming from the house next door. This happened every single week. The same house the same person throwing it and the same people.

I live with my friend in this two bedroom house. We’ve been friends since high school and we never went our separate ways like others. She’s my best friend and a sister to me. We’ve been through hell and back, from fights to giggles and laughs.

She was out of town for a couple of months for her job and I had the whole house to myself. But I’m not enjoying it as much as I thought I would, because of the constant partying next door.

Most of the neighbor’s didn’t mind because most of them would also go to the damn party. But the rest of us would try to get some sleep for either school or work the next day. None of the neighbors want to step up to him so I did one day and the parties stopped for a short time and then they started up again.

So after that first try I think that it would be useless to try and talk to him again.
Zacky wasn’t just a neighbor; he was a pain in my ass. Ever since that little incident that happened between us we would do anything to get under each other’s skin.

I toss and I turned and tried to get some sleep but none of that would help keep the music out. I looked up at my alarm clock that was sitting next to my bed and it was 3:45. The music was too damn loud so I got up, put on my shoes and headed for my front door.

I was still in my black boyshorts that said bite me on the back and a pink tank top, but I didn’t care. It was damn comfortable and I didn’t give a fuck. I mean I'm pretty sure there are girls in there with lesser clothing on than me. I walked passed a guy who was passed out and walked towards Zacky’s front door.

I didn’t bother knocking because the front door was unlocked.

As soon as I got in I started to look for Zack. I passed the stairs and walked in to the kitchen. No Zacky there. I continued to search for Zacky until this tall and skinny guy stepped in front of me. He had long blonde hair and it looked like he hung out at the beach a lot. "So what’s your name?" he asked while swaying to the beat. I walked away without saying anything.

I just wanted to find Zack. I kept on looking until I found him leaning against the wall, staring at this brunette and talking with what looked like one of his friends. He had spiked hair and was also inked up like Zacky.

I stepped in front and looked up at him. He jerked his head back as if he was surprised to see me. “So glad you could make it” he said and I stared up at him as if we’ve been through this before. I watched him while he looked me up and down and as soon as he saw the boyshorts he raised his eyebrows and looked up at me. “Starting a new trend?” Even his friend notice but didn’t say anything.

I rolled my eyes. “Zack, it’s four in the damn morning!” I tried to yell over the music but I’m sure he didn’t hear me. He just looked back up at the brunette so I hit his chest. “Hello!?”

“Ow!” He looked back down at me and held the spot that I just hit. “What was that for?”

“I have work-” I stopped because he looked back up at the girl and so I stepped in front and blocked off where he was looking at, so that he could pay attention to what I was saying.

He looked down at me again and scratched his chin. “Yes?” he asked impatiently.
“I have work tomorrow and I can’t sleep if there’s music blasting!” I stared in to his eyes with pure hatred. He knew I worked because I came to him with this problem before.

“I’m going to get another beer.” His friend said as he patted Zacky on the back and I stepped aside so that he could pass.

He didn’t seem to be interested in anything I said because as soon as I stopped talking he looked over me to look at the girl again.

He let out a sigh “See now look what you did” he said as he pointed his hand towards the girl and dropped it back down. She was now kissing and rubbing up on another guy.

I knew that this was a waste of my time and I don’t even know why I bother to come over here and try to fix the problem. “Uh, excuse me? Well if you wasn’t blasting music in the first place- I wouldn’t fucking be here.” I turned away and started walking to the door until someone grabbed my arm.

“Oh, no you don’t. You created this.” He said while pointing to the girl. “And you’re going to fix It.” he smirked.
I looked up at him with confusion. “Again if you weren’t blasting music then I wouldn’t be here.” I could tell that he had something planned and I knew that I wasn’t going to like it.

He just ignored me and threw his arm around my shoulder. I quickly threw it off and shoved him away. “What the hell!” I stepped back when he got closer.

He just laughed pulling me to him and threw his arm around my shoulder again. I tried to remove his arm from my shoulder again but he held it there. And when I tried to shove him, he pulled me closer. “Can you just please help me out on this? And this is your fault anyway.” We stood there in silence and I knew that he wasn’t anywhere near of giving up.

I breathed out heavily and looked up at him. “I’ll do it if you promise me not to blast music at night and not to disturb people’s sleep.” he smirked at me.

He stood there for a few seconds, smirked and nodded his head. “Done deal” he put his hand out to seal the deal and I shook it. I didn’t know what I was getting myself in to but if it means peace and quiet then I’m happy.

He looked up at the girl and the guy that she was with was whispering in her ear and she started to laugh. Ugh that laugh was not normal. Zacky and I just watched them from a far as they got up from their spots and walked towards a group of people that was dancing, and then started to dance as well.

Zacky did a low groan enough for me to hear him. “Let’s go.” He said as pulled me to where they were.

I looked up at him with confusion. “What are you doing?” I didn’t like the way this was going.

“It’s not what I’m doing it’s what we’re doing.” He corrected me and ran his tongue over his bottom lip. Oh gosh, what the hell is he going to make me do? We stopped at the group of people dancing, not that far from the girl and the guy. “Dance with me.” Is he serious?

“No way in hell.” What the hell was he thinking? He can’t seriously be doing this to me right now. This was not how I thought it would go, I was just going to come in here, find Zacky, yell the shit out of him, and then pull the speaker wire out and tell everyone to go home.

“Hell yeah you are.” He assured me. I knew that if I wanted peace and quiet at night then I would have to do this. He smirked at me as if he knew what I was thinking.

“Let’s get it over with.” We started to move to the beat for one whole song and then we started to get more comfortable with dancing with each other so half way through the second song. I started to roll my body. And then before you knew it my back was towards him and we both started to grind. Still keeping an eye on the girl, we noticed that she had seen us, and has been glancing at us since.

Then Zacky started to slide his hand toward my thigh. I turned my head to the side where Zacky was. And whispered in to his ear “You better move your hand or I'll cut it off.” He then pulled his hand away and went back to my side. I turned back around still moving to the beat. His eyes were on the girl. “I think its working.” I told him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Go GO Power rangers!!! mwuahahaha... sorry. hehe well i made a new story. And yeah hope you enjoy this one.

See ya.