Eternity

Damned

"I have to leave! I can't stay here!" Edward bellowed pacing back and forth in the living room like a caged predator.

"You cant just leave!" Rosalie threatened.

"And if I stay?" Edward stopped to stare at her his chest heaving "What happens then? I keep visioning myself killing her and the rest of my class until the blood lust drives me crazy enough to actually do it!"

"Edward-" Carlisle stood trying to calm him.

"No Carlisle." Edward shook his head "I can't do it! I can't sit there everyday and try to ignore it Carlisle! Her blood smells so sweet its the most incredible and most prescious thing in the world. Carlisle its....its impossible."

"Its not impossible Edward. You forget I myself have faced this same situation before." Carlisle spoke gently.

Edwards eyes flashed to me then back at Carlisle "And we see how that turned out. Your turned her! Within an inch of her life you were barely able to stop Carlisle! You almost killed Eliana I won't put her through that! I couldn't -I wouldn't be able to stop!"

"Edward!" Carlisle rarely rose his voice, but Edward had pushed him to a point.

I stood up and placed a hand on Carlisle's tense shoulder. I walked to Edward and whispered "come with me"and walked to the sliding glass door that led to the balcony. He followed sliding the door behind him even though it wouldn't do any good. The rest could still hear us.

"I'm sorry Eliana I didn't mean-"

"Edward" I stopped him staring off at the river that separated Forks from the reservation. "Why do you think leaving will help?"

He sighed deeply "Her scent hit me out of no where. I wasn't prepared and I don't want to risk her life. I'm already growing protective of her. Of all the blood that has tainted my lips none has come close to hers. I finally found her I don't want to put her in a life or death situation. I barely know her but Im already developing feelings for her. And.." he paused taking a deep breath "I don't want to disappoint Carlisle again."

"I never was able to expierence the sensation of my singer, but Carlisle told me it was the most bittersweet moment of his life. He said a cherry blossom had never smelt sweeter and crisp rain had never felt crisper on his lips. I can only only imagine how hard this is for you Edward, but you know my concern"

He came closer and enveloped my in a hug "Ill come home. I promise."

I hugged him closer he was my son and I didn't want him to leave, but I knew he had to. In order for him to continue living in Forks with the rest of us he had to do this. He kissed my cheek and pulled away.

"I'll have Alice grab something of hers so you can get used to her scent. Are you going to the Denali coven or to William?"

"I'll probably stay with William and stop by at the Denali's on my way back."

I nodded and turned on my heel to the door Edward following. Everyone was still in their seats as if we never left the only change was Carlisle was now in the seat I was in.

"Edwards leaving. Say your goodbyes." I said

"You can't be serious!" Rosalie seethed.

"Oh I am Rose. He has two weeks. If he stays longer than that I will personally bring him home"
Edward gave me a small smirk before climbing the stairs to pack.

"Alice I need you to go to Isabellas house and grab something of hers for Edward so he can get used to her scent." she nodded sadness flooding her eyes at the thought of her brother leaving before she herself left the house.

Rosalie huffed and stormed up the stairs followed by Emmett who gave my shoulder a squeeze. I hated when any of them where angry or disappointed with me. I sighed folding my arms around me glancing at Carlisle I climbed the stairs to our room and changed into something comfortable. I sat at the vanity in the bathroom took the bobby pins out of my hair and began brushing through the thick tangles. Hoping I did the right thing.

Carlisle entered the bathroom and leaned against the vanity staring at me.

"You did the right thing"

"I love how even the right descions come with consequence." talking about Rosalie's hot temper toward me.

"She'll get over it as soon as Edward comes home."

I put the brush down and looked up into my husband's eyes. "He feels he has to leave one to provoke anything from happening to the girl on his behalf and two to keep from disappointing you."

Carlisle's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Afraid of disappointing me?"

I sighed and turned towards him. "He looks up to you Carlisle probably more than you realize."

I stood and walked into our bedroom as he followed. I sat on the edge of our bed, which held only one soule purpose considering we couldn't sleep, and pulled out a book.

"A man damned to hell" he sighed pulling his sweater over his head "a perfect person to look up to."

"Carlisle" I sighed setting the book down.

"And to make matters worse I've dragged my love and my family into the fiery pit of hell with me." he whispered walking to the opposite side of the bed to place his clothes in the hamper.

I crawled across the bed to him and sat back on my heels. He turned to me and I reached up to untie his tie.

"You know as well as I do. The last person that should be damned in this world is you Carlisle Cullen. The goodness that shines through you outshines the sun the compasion you have towards others is unbelievable."

Carlisle sat on the bed and removed both his shoes with a sad smile on his face before turning to me "And to think I damned Heaven's most beauitufl angel."

"Carlisle" I scooted closer to him and began unbuttoning his shirt keeping my eyes locked with his.

"You have not damned me. You are my paradise Carlisle. You are my Heaven and if I have to perish in the fiery gates of Hell so be it, but I wouldn't change a singel moment of it. I would follow you willingly wherever you may go." I cupped his jaw and pressed my lips to his pulling away "besides i doubt you've sinned a day in your life" I laughed softly.

"Oh but believe me my love I have" he rasped holding my wrisits in his palms.

"Might I ask what?"

"I have lusted after a woman for more than 300 years whose beauty is beyond compare..." he whispered claiming my lips on a passionate kiss soon putting our bed into the use it was bought for...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments= chapters sooner!!