Eternity

Dance till the Death

We finally arrived at the Hilton and went to our room seeing as it was early in the morning. Bella immediatly when back to bed and I was thankful I had made reservations. Alice settled into the coutch and flicked on the tv. I showered and changed feeling more refreshed before joining Alice on the couch. It only took an hour of staring at my phone on the coffee table to finally drive me insane enough to stand.

"I'm going for a walk. Call me if you hear from them or Bella wakes up." Alice nodded eyeing me with worry and concern.

I snatched my phone from the table and walked out of the room and down to the indoor pool. It was empty at this hour the turqouise tealy walls illuminated with the greenish crystal water giving the room an aquatic feel. The smell of chlorine was strong burning my nose as I slipped off my shoes and left them at the door. I left my phone on a nearby table and grabbed an abondoned towel folding it and placing it on the tile to sit on. I rolled my pants legs up and set my feat in the water sighing finding the water a comfortable temperature. Just then did I notice the soft music playing.
The music and water was relaxing theraputic. I closed my eyes and leaned back on my hands.

The sound of my phone ringing startled me. I shot up out of the water and ran to the table.

"Carlisle" I gasped into the phone.

"Elianna, he figured it out. We lost him."

I sighed "Is everyone alright? Are you alright?"

"Everyones fine. Rosalie is watching over Charlies and we're on our way to Phoenix. Are you alright Bella, and Alice?"

"Yes everyone is fine. Much better to have some news though." I began pacing.

"I'm sorry my love. We'll be there as soon as we can I swear it."

"How's Edward?"

"Would you like to ask him?"

Before I could respond I heard Edwards voice "Bella? Hows Bella?"

I smiled softly at the concern and protectivness in his voice. "She's fine. Sleeping now. How are you?"

He sighed heavily. "Falling apart at the seams. If anything- If he. God I can't even think straight."

"Edward I need you to calm down. Bella is fine Alice and I will keep her safe. I will not let anything touch her."

"Thanks mom"

I smiled "You welcome Edward. I love you."

I could hear shuffling before Carlisle's voice filled the speaker. "We should be in Phoenix before dark. I'll keep in touch. Elianna?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We ended the call and went back to the room. Bella was curled up in the chair and Alice was still on the couch. As I entered more into the room Alice straightened her eyes widening.

"Alice?" Bella asked.

"The tracker." she siad "He's changed course." I ran to her and placed a piece of paper before her and a pen in her hand as she began to sketch her hand becoming a blur as an image formed on the paper.

"Where is he going Alice?" I asked sitting beside her.

"Mirrors. A room full of mirrors."

"Alice's visions aren't always certain though right?" Bella asked nervously.

"It depends on the person, in this case the tracker's, decisions. They'll change as his decisions change." I muttered.

"So what" Bella mused eyeing over the paper. "He's going to a ballet studio."

Alice slowly looked up still slightly dazed from her vision. "You've been here?"

"I mean I took lessons as a kid. The school I went to had an arch just like that."

"It was here in Phoenix?" I questioned.

"Umm yeah." Bella's phone rang and she excused herself mentioning it was her mom before closing the door to her room.

"Good job Alice" I placed a hand on her shoulder as I stood dialing Carlisle's number to explain our newest found information.

~*~*~*~

Bella, Alice, and I stood in the lobby extending our room stay. The recptionist was typing away at her keyboard and answering the phone. Alice stood beside me as I grew impatient. Bella was walking closer to the front soaking in the setting sun from the large windows. After fifteen minutes the young recptionist looked at me with an apologetic look.

"I need to extend our stay in the luxuary suite for another week." I said swiping my debit card from my wallet and handing it to the girl she made the corrections on the computer and swiped the card before handing it back to me. I turned away as I placed the card back in my purse and looked to Alice.

"Go grab Bella we'll take her out to eat before the others get here and we have to bunker down for the night." I said. She nodded and looked to where Bella was last seen.

"Uh Elianna" Alice mumbled. I looked up. "I don't see Bella."

My eyes shot up and scanned around even her scent had become fainter. I glanced around again eyeing every passing person. "Damn it."

I rushed to the room to see she was indeed gone.

"What are we going to do?"Alice asked.

"I'm going to the ballet studio" I said sitting before my laptop.

"But Elianna we don't even know which one she went to!"

My fingers flew across the keys as I pulled up the site of Bella's bank. I hacked into their mainstream and began reading over Renee's files.

"I'm looking through Renee's bank statements and looking to see which studio she paid for Bella's lessons."

Alice sat beside me. "That's not a bad idea actually."

"Go back a couple years.." I mumbled clicking a few more keys. "An aha! Gossip Dance Studio!"

I stood and pulled on my jacket and went to the door "I need you to stay here and wait on the others. Let them know whats going on."

"But"

"No buts Alice. I made a promise to Edward I wouldn't let anything happen to her and I intend to keep that promise."

~*~*~*~*~

The studio had been closed down and was in a bad area of Phoenix. The paint was chipping off the brick and the sign had grafftit all over it. Boards had been put along the windows and doors. Bella's scent was strong her along with the bittersweet blood aroma that lingered with a masculine scent of the tracker. I swayed through the tall grass to the side of the building and found a small window near the ground. I kneeled and slid my fingertips under the edge peeling away the old paint and rust that sealed it. I slipped through and was met with the old stale air meeting my lungs. I manueverd through the basement and found a set of concrete steps. I took each step with exteme caution hearing the deep rumble of James' voice and the soft whisper of Bella's. The concrete steps soon transitioned into dust covered wood. I could see Bella cornered by James. As I eased through the mourning shadows inching closer suddenly Bella had an outburst.

"He-You- EDWARD HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!" James chuckled and whispered something in her ear. Suddenly a shhh sound filled the room and the potent smell of pepper spray singed the air.
Bella made a run for it but James bounded into the air and landed before her he picked her up and threw her into the wall. Just as he was stepping closer and I dodged to her kneeling down in a protective stance.

James' face went blank before he smirked "You're faster than the others." He advanced closer and I began to snarl "But I'm stronger."

"Aw and here I am without my ballet slippers." I snarled.

He lunged for me and we locked up. His hands went for my neck as mine drew for his. I pushed him away his heels digging into the woode splintering pieces they broke from the contrast. His grip on my throat tightened before he threw me over his shoulder. I hit the concrete it concaving around me. I groaned as I saw and fell from the whole in the wall and onto the wood. James went back to Bella picking up a camcorder he has placed on the floor in the process.

"How sweet! Edward has the chance to avenge both his girlfriend and his mommy! Oh and lets not forget about dear Carlisle. He'll be just heartbroken." James chuckled. I groaned rolling on to my back until my vision became clear. James advanced toward Bella mumbling things to her before a bloodcurdling scream left Bella's lips and I forced myself to sit up. I lurched up and launched myself at James wrapping my arms around his neck in a headlock. My forearm dug into his throat as my grip held my wrist tight. I threw him back over me. I glanced at Bella breathing hard.

"Bella" I gasped. "Run."

Arms wrapped around me from behind and I was thrown down into the concrete wall with such force I felt my marble like skin shatter near my temple. My fingers grabbed at his arms begging for the release of my throat. This was it for me. I knew it. I would die, years of life would finally crumble to an end for the happiness of one of my family. Suddenly all the pressure was released and I fell in a heap. Edward was snarling at James before both Bella and I. James jumped at him grabbing him by his throat and shoving him into the mirror. I stood on shaky legs preparing to run to help him when a smirking Victoria appeared before me. I glared at her. She threw a punch and I blocked countering and punching her in the abdomen she doubled over and I drove my elbow into her spine. I picked her up by her coat and threw her as hard as I could into the floor watching as the wood rose off the concrete floor at the impact. Edward had gathered Bella in his arms and looked at me.

"Edward go! Go now!" His eyes flashed clearly conflicted. "That's an order not a request!" He did as I said jumping up but James grabbed him by his ankle and forced them back down again. Sending Bella sliding across the glass covered floor. Arms wrapped around me constricting my body. I took all my strenth and flung myself back landing on my captor as they crushed into the floor. Victoria lay dazed for a moment before threw her across the room she smashed into the mirrros falling to the floor as the glass rained around her I fell to my knees from pain and exhaustion. I urged myself to help Edward but my body wouldn't listen. I fell to my side curling inward. Through blurry eyes I could see another figure appear beside Edward. I sat straight and began to crawl toward Bella. Alice began to shake as Bella's blood coated her fingers.

"Alice" I breathed hard gripping Bella's slashed leg. "Your belt." I swallowed hard downing venom in the process. "Tie it tight right above my hands." She did as I said as Carlisle appeared with Edward. Jasper appeared behind them. "Victoria is over-" I peered behind me to see the spot empty. I sighed. "Damn"

"Elianna.."Carlisle breathed reaching to caress my face.

"I'm fine Carlisle" I breathed shacky.

"My hand" Bella screamed "It's burning!"

"Its the venom" Edward mumbled solemly.

"We have to remove the venom" I said "If it reaches her heart. The change will start."

"You have to make a choice. Either let the change happen or-" Carlisle was cut short.

"No!" Edward yelled.

"Its going to happen. I've seen it." Alice mumbled comfortingly.

"No." Edward growled. "Not this way."

"Its burning!!" Bella wailed.

"you said or. whats the other choice?" Edward asked despertly.

Carlisle turned to him solemenly. "You can try and suck the venom out."

"No Carlisle I can't I won't be able to stop!"

"Yes you can! You'll find a will to stop. But choose, she only has minutes left." Bella cried out again.

Edward gently lifted her arm Bella lurched violently. He held her arm as if it was the most valuable porclean. "I'll make it go away Bella. I'll make it better. Make it go away."

"Edward" I began seeing the feeding frenzy begin "Edward stop!"

"Her bloods clean you're killing her" Carlisle reasoned Bella's wild painfilled eyes slowly calmed as she stared at Edward forgivingly. He was killing her. Slowly Bella's eyes closed before my did aswell...
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment!!! Thank you annie2013 for you comments!