Status: Obviously incomplete.(:

His Deepest Secret

Twenty-One.

"Anderson!" Nick dropped his bags and walked towards his nephew.

"Uncle Nick man!" Anderson shook his uncle's hand and brought him in for a hug.

"What's up dude?"

"Nothing much. I have a girlfriend, and that's the only thing that's new recently. What have you been up to?"

"Trading motorcycles, working in the shop, you know, the usual. You have a girlfriend, eh?"

"Yeah," Anderson said with a smile on his face. "She and I first started out hating each other, but we grew fond of each other." He and his uncle laughed.

"That can always happen. Is she a good girl?"

"Yeah, you'd like her Uncle Nick. Maybe you can meet her while you're down here visiting."

"Sure," he said, smiling. "Where is your ma at?"

"In the kitchen."

"Let's go see what she is cookin'."

Anderson followed his uncle into the kitchen, where his mom was preparing a huge dinner.

"Hey Marge?"

Her head looked up.

"Would you mind if we invited Anderson's girlfriend over to dinner? I'd like to meet her."

"Sure! That actually sounds like a great idea. We can finally meet her as well," his mom said excitedly.

Anderson smiled and took out his phone. It was 2:00, almost the time Charlotte would be getting out of school.

He sent her a text saying, "Hi babe, would you like to come over for dinner to meet my parents and my uncle? My ma is cooking a huge dinner(:"

Within 30 seconds, he got a reply.

From: Charlotte<3
I'd love to! When I get out in twenty, I need to go home and shower, then I'll head over?


He texted back an okay and looked up at his mom.

"She said yes," he told her.

His mother looked up at him and smiled.

---

Charlotte was so nervous at the thought of meeting his family. She had walked home, showered, and changed into her nicest outfit. Now, she was on her way to Anderson's, her butterflies multiplying by the minute.

After fifteen of the longest minutes ever, Charlotte pulled to the curb in front of Anderson's house.

Anderson walked out of his front door as soon as she stepped out of her car. He walked down the driveway with the cutest smile on his face. She smiled brightly and met him halfway.

"Hey you," Anderson said. He wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her off the ground.

Charlotte giggled as she placed her arms around his neck and was being twirled.

"Hey," she whispered happily.

He placed her back onto the ground and looked into her beautiful blue eyes. He reached up and tucked away a strand of her hair behind her ear. Automatically, Charlotte's cheeks turned pink.

"You look beautiful," he told her.

"Thank you," she replied, not being able to stop smiling.

"Nervous?"

She nodded her head.

"It's okay. They're going to love you. You're going to meet one of my most favorite people in the world."

He slid his hand into hers and twined his fingers as they walked up the driveway. Once inside, the aroma of fresh vegetables being stewed wafted into their noses.

"Mmm," Charlotte said.

"Just wait. You think the smell is amazing? It tastes ten times better than how it smells."

She laughed quietly as he led her into the kitchen.

"Mom, Dad, Uncle Nick, this is Charlotte," Anderson introduced. They all looked up from what they were doing and smiled.

"Hello Charlotte! Nice to meet you," his mother said.

"So this is the girlfriend of yours huh?" His dad walked over and shook her hand. "Its nice to finally meet you!" A smile warmed up his face. "I'm Mr. Wailey, but you may call me Bob."

"It's nice to meet you to sir," she said, smiling back at him.

"You're going to have the best dinner of your life tonight missy."

"It smells amazing!"

"Why thanks hun!" his mother said.

"You're welcome," she replied.

They were so welcoming, she felt herself become more at ease.

Anderson walked her over to the last person she had to meet.

"Charlotte, this is my uncle Nick."

"Hello," she greeted. She held her hand out.

"I don't do handshakes darling, they're too business-like." He stood up and pulled her into a hug.

She laughed and hugged him back.

"This is my most favorite person in the world," Anderson whispered just loud enough for not only Charlotte to hear, but his uncle, too.

"Favorite huh? My nephew thinks I'm a badass," Nick said, smiling at his nephew.

"He is!" Anderson added.

"And he also tells the truth," Nick said.

They all three laughed.

Tonight was going to be a great one.

---

Everyone was stuffed! They had all enjoyed each other's company at the dinner table, cracking jokes, asking Charlotte about her life, and talking about random subjects. It turns out that Anderson's family loved Charlotte, and she loved his family, too! The soup his mother made was the best she ever tasted.

"Hey ma? We're gonna head upstairs for a little while. We haven't really begun working on the last part of our project and we have to start planning it," Anderson told her.

"Okay hunny."

Anderson stood up and pulled Charlotte's chair back for her. When she stood up, he grabbed her hand and led her out of the kitchen and up the stairs. Once they got to his room, he quietly shut the door behind him.

Charlotte stood in the middle of the room, waiting for Anderson to turn on the light, but he didn't.

"Anderson?"

He walked towards her in the darkness. He reached up and held the side of her face with his hand. Slowly, he leaned down. Her breathing halted as she awaited the moment their lips would press against each other. After what felt like forever, his lips touched hers.

Anderson's lips moved softly, slowly, sweetly with hers. Hers moved back in total sychronization. The only sound in the room were their heartbeats.

After a minute, though, it turned from sweet to something else. Charlotte threw her arms around his neck, causing her shirt to lift a little bit, showing a little of her tummy.

Hesitantly, his hands reached out and placed themselves on the bare skin of her hips. He pulled her hips close to him. She didn't mind and closed the rest of the space between them.

His kisses began to feel a little hungry. The kiss felt like fire as they stood there, pulling each other closer.

Charlotte decided to make the move, and she licked his bottom lip, hinting for him to open his mouth. He did, and their tongues met. The kiss intensified, and Anderson couldn't help it and walked forward until Charlotte fell back onto the bed, with him on top. His hips rubbed against hers, and all of a sudden. . .

He abruptly pulled away from her, ending the kiss.

"Anderson?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooort of a cliffhanger? xD mwuahaahhahaa!
It might be short, buuuuut I felt like updating(:

My question is, why'd he pull away so quickly and all of a sudden like that? :O

DUN DUN DUUUUN!

You'll see(: But for now, enjoy the torture of having to wait for the next update to find out xD

Don't worry, I won't take forever to update xD

Thanks for the comments you guys(: