Status: Obviously incomplete.(:

His Deepest Secret

Twenty-Eight.

Quiet snores filled the dark room. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was still playing on the television. The sun was long gone. Empty bowls of soup were laid on the bedside table. Charlotte and Anderson had fallen asleep together watching movies in his room and talking about funny moments they had together.

Hours passed.
The stars' lights were present in the sky.
They were met by the moon's brightness.

"Mmph," Charlotte murmured. She stirred in her sleep, moving a little. Her eyes slowly opened, unaware of how she had fallen asleep and what time it was. "Anderson?"

The sound of a shower filled her ears as she rose her head up from the cover of the blankets. The cold air hit her face and she immediately snuggled back into her blankets. No way was she going to get up and walk into the cold air when she was perfectly warm and comfortable right here.

The bathroom door opened. Charlotte moved the blanket a little to peek at Anderson, who was only wearing a towel around his waist. Her eyes widened at the sight of him, and a gasp escaped her lips.

"Charlotte?"

She pulled the blanket over her head immediately.

"Were you. . . were you checking me out?" he asked with a smug smile across his face.

"Pffttt. . . no. Can't you let a girl sleep?"

There was no reply, but a silence instead. It was almost too silent.

All of a sudden, there were no blankets covering Charlotte and the cold air swept across her skin, raising goosebumps on her arms. She gasped in shock and started shivering.

"Noooooo!" she whined. "Do you realize how cold it is?"

"Nope. Just took a nice, steaming hot shower."

"Give them back!"

"Come get them," he provokingly replied.

Charlotte stood up on her knees and looked into his eyes.

"Really? They're behind you!"

"So?" he asked.

She lunged towards him, but he was already prepared for her attack. He caught her by her waist and gently threw her down onto the bed. Pinning her arms above her head, he smiled evilly at her.

"Ander-"

Anderson pressed his lips onto hers, silencing her. He moved his lips happily with hers, holding her arms up the entire time. Charlotte was taken by surprise a bit, but that didn't stop her from reacting. Her lips moved with his. Her hands begged to be let free so they could roam over his naked chest, but loved the struggle. She bit down on his bottom lip and pulled it back a little, smiling evilly as she did so. He moved up a little, slightly grinding his pelvis into hers.

A moan escaped from her lips, making Anderson want her even closer. He rolled over, pulling Charlotte on top of him. Without realizing, his towel had slid off. . .

She noticed before he did. Her eyes looked down and widened. His eyes looked at hers and followed them to where she was looking at.

"Oh fuck."

She bit her bottom lip and looked at him. His face was red with embarrassment; his eyes were scared.

"It's okay," she whispered quietly. She moved her hand down to grab his towel and cover him.

"Oh my fucking god, I'm really sorry." He laughed awkwardly and looked at her.

She simply just started laughing.

"Hey, that hurts my feelings," he joked. "What are you laughing about?"

This only caused her to laugh even more. Anderson looked into her eyes with a smile on his face, waiting to hear what was so funny. She finally calmed down, a faint smile still appearing on her face.

"You have nothing to be sorry about," she answered.

He looked at her weird, trying to figure out what she meant by this. When he did, he couldn't help but laugh too.

"Anderson?"

Their heads snapped towards the direction they heard someone talking. Anderson's parents both were standing there, their mouths wide open as they expected an explanation.

"What do you two think you are doing?" his mother asked.

"Uh. . ." Anderson stood up off the bed and made sure his towel was secured around his waist.

Charlotte sat up and started awkwardly biting her nails. She had nothing to say, because what could she say in this type of situation? She looked to Anderson, then to his parents. His dad did not seem to be mad, but his mother's face was furious.

"Get dressed. You both meet me downstairs in two minutes, and I mean two." She stomped out of the room and down the stairs, making sure the two awkward teenagers knew exactly how she felt.

His father looked at them both. "Kids will be kids. Don't worry about her, she'll get over it."

With that, he walked away, shutting the door behind him.

"Oh my fucking god," Charlotte finally spoke. "I never thought your mom could be scary."

"Fuck, how did we not hear them?" Anderson asked as he searched for clothes in his dresser.

"I don't know! I just woke up Anderson! Your mom has me freaked out."

"We'll be fine. We have to face her, so might as well get it over with. Come on."

Anderson was dressed and was already heading down the stairs. Charlotte stood up fast and followed after him. As the two walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, they could hear his parents arguing.

"Great," Anderson whispered.

When they entered, his mother looked them both straight in the eyes. "Sit."

They listened to her orders and sat down at the kitchen table, awaiting to hear what she had to say.

"What are you two thinking? I've been accepting of the fact you two are dating, but I am starting to change my mind. For goodness sake, you have cancer Anderson! Do you really think you should be getting involved with a girl?"

Anderson was beginning to feel angry, while Charlotte felt extremely small and awkward.

"Do you really know what is best for me?" he asked her. "Don't you think I've talked to her about this? I didn't want to date her in the first place because I'm sick, but she is accepting of it."

"Then you both are fucking stupid! How are you going to feel if you end up getting sicker? Are you not going to feel guilty?" Her eyes then switched to glare at Charlotte. "How are you going to feel about him then? Are you going to actually stay with him, or bail out on him when it gets too tough for you, princess?"

"Excuse me?" Charlotte asked, standing up out of her chair. "You are assuming that I am a bitch who is going to ditch your son if the going gets rough, but you know what? I'm not. I'm not going to sit here and listen to you talk down to me."

"And who do you think you are, talking to me like that?" she asked, getting pissed that a young girl was standing up to her.

"I'm not going to respect someone who does not respect me. I'm not going to stand here and listen to you." Charlotte started walking out of the room.

"See Anderson, she is bailing out early."

"Shut the fuck up Mom!" Anderson said, running after Charlotte, who was already out the door. He ran outside, ignoring his mother's yelling, which he has only dealt with a few times. When his mother was too stressed and bottled up too many things, she was bound to explode at one point. No doubt was it his cancer this time that was causing her stress.

"Charlotte! Wait!" he yelled.

She turned around and looked at him, noticing how out of breath and pale he looked.

A tiny raindrop fell onto the skin of his face, making him shudder at the abrupt coldness.

"Are you okay?" she asked, feeling extremely bad for having walked out like that. She walked up to him and cupped both sides of his face. "I'm so sorry," she whispered.

"I'm okay," he replied. He was out of breath and feeling a little sick, but he was not going to let that stop him from talking to Charlotte. "I'm sorry for my mother and everything she said. She is bipolar, and stress and everything else adds up, and makes her explode. She hasn't been this bad in a while, but I know it's my fault."

"How could it be your fault?" she asked.

"My being sick is fucking with her emotions."

"But it isn't your fault."

A loud outburst could be heard from inside the house. Anderson could see his father in the window, arguing with his mother.

Great. . .

"It sort of is my fault." Goosebumps rose on his arms as he stood there in the cold air without a jacket.

Light raindrops started falling down from the dark sky.

"No, it's not! I understand your mom must be feeling extremely upset, but what if what she was saying is true?"

"What do you mean Charlotte?" he asked, feeling a little frustrated and confused. All of this was causing him to feel light-headed and dizzy.

She exhaled a huge breath of air and looked her side, where his mother and father could be seen from the window arguing. "What if you don't get better? What is going to happen? My feelings for you are growing so much!"

The rain began to come down its hardest. It was extremely cold outside, and was getting even colder.

"Mine are too! I don't fucking know what will happen. I already told you from the start Charlotte!" he told her. He felt like he was out of breath.

"No, you don't fucking understand-" She stopped mid-sentence. Tears began rolling down her cheek, mixing with the raindrops that had reached her face. "I am starting to love you, Anderson! Which is why I have to break up with you."

It felt like Anderson had just been stabbed in his stomach, making it drop out of his body and onto the floor. His face turned paler than it already was.

Charlotte anxiously stood there, silently crying. "I'm sorry," she whispered. She then turned and started heading towards her car.

"Why does that you mean you have to break up with me?" he yelled after her, his voice cracking. He began walking faster after her. "Answer me, Charlotte!"

She didn't.
She walked to the side of her car.

He ran to try to catch up with her.

"Fucking answer me!" he pleaded.

She looked at him, not able to tell whether the water on his face were tears or rain. She had to do this, no matter how much it killed her. "This is going to end badly for the both of us eventually, so I'm ending it now!" she yelled over the loud rainfall. She opened her car door and began getting in.

"No, Charlotte! Don't listen to what she said!" he yelled, pointing towards his house. He felt like he couldn't breathe. "Fucking don't!"

She looked straight ahead as she turned on her car.

He had reached the sidewalk and had to stop walking because he was out of breath completely. His heart was racing.

She pressed down slowly on the gas pedal.

"Don't do this!" he yelled. His voice was raspy and broken. The floor had become unstable. His vision had started to fade. The floor had become the sky right before everything went black.

Charlotte was sobbing as she was reaching the end of the street.

Anderson laid on the cold, muddy grass.
Completely soaked.
Completely unconscious.
♠ ♠ ♠
It took me FOREVER to update, and I apologize you guys!
I'm going to make up for it by updating WAY more frequently.

It's going to get uglier from here, let me tell you.
Just wait till I update the next chapter. :O