Status: Obviously incomplete.(:

His Deepest Secret

Four.

The weekend passed by. It was Monday, the worst day of the week for most. Alarm clocks beeped. Snooze buttons were pressed.

It was lunch time at the school. Everyone was full of chatter today. All weekend, the memory of Saturday had bugged Charlotte. She sat with her friends who were all flicking food at each other and asking about each other's weekends. A few tables away, her eyes were fixated on the popular teens. Brianna was trying to be flirtatious with Anderson, who clearly wanted to be far away from her.

She tried to tune out everyone besides that table and managed to faintly hear them. Good thing they were loud.

"Andy... You busy tomorrow?" Brianna fluttered her eyelashes at him and rested her hands on his chest. He removed her hands and nodded.

"I'm going to a party tomorrow." That was all that he had said to her in response.

"Maybe...we can go together?"

"No."

Brianna wasn't used to be turned down. Any guy in the school would say yes to her in a heart beat.

"Why not? You never date any girl in the school. What, do you have a small penis or something?" She was angry and you could see it. Charlotte laughed quietly to herself as she continued watching them.

"Wouldn't you like to know? I don't want you. Simple as that. So get off of me and leave me the hell alone," Anderson told her. His face was serious and anyone could tell he wasn't kidding.

She huffed out a breath. He shrugged her hands off of his shoulder. Other jocks laughed at her. Brianna's followers tried to suppress their smiles. Brianna was a bitch. Everyone knew it. No one had to say it.

"Let's go!" she yelled to her Brianna wanna-be's and cheerleaders. They got up and left with her, leaving the jocks all alone.

Anderson clutched his fists tightly.

What was wrong with him? He said no to even the most popular girl in the school. Did he have a weird older woman relationship or something? He didn't even care for the penis comment Brianna made. Most jocks would be so defensive about it.

Charlotte was perplexed. She couldn't understand this boy. Not that she cared; she hated him like she hated all of the other popular kids. She wasn't the kind of highschooler that looked up to or wanted to be a popular kid.

"Earth to Charlotte, hellooooo?" Alissa had been waving her hands right in front of Charlotte's face, and she didn't even notice it.

"Huh?" She turned her eyes to her best friend.

"I said, 'Do you want to go to the party with me tomorrow?' Jeez, are you deaf?"

"Slightly." She laughed. "Sure. Not like I have anything better to do. Who is throwing it?

Alissa leaned forward. "One of the dumb ass jocks, like usual."

"I'll go home with you tomorrow afterschool and we can get ready, yeah?"

Alissa nodded. "Oh, make sure you tell your mom your spending the night at my house. Last time your mom freaked out and was expecting you to be home. Thank God I know how to text alright when I'm drunk or your ass would have been grounded."

"You're not that good of a drunk texter." Charlotte laughed, remembering who else she texted that night. "You texted your grandma that you loved Jell-O shots when you thought you were texting John that."

Alissa scowled. "Shut up! Gotta ruin my awesomeness every time don't cha?"

"How grounded were you for that?"

"I wasn't." Alissa wagged her eyebrows at Charlotte. "I told my mom some cheerleader with a grudge against me had my phone."

"Niiiiiice."

The bell had rung. Charlotte had looked down at her tray and realized she didn't touch one bite of it the entire lunch period. She frowned and threw it away, knowing she'd be hungry for the rest of the school day.

Alissa and Charlotte walked to their English class together. Once inside, they both had to walk through the walkway where the dumb jocks were sitting.

"Oooops!" Alissa said as she kicked one of their big feet to the side.

"What the hell bro?" the one whose foot she kicked said.

"Maybe if you didn't have such big feet, people could walk through here, bro." She smiled and walked across the room to her desk. Charlotte took her seat, dreading the fact that she had to talk to Anderson about the project.

The door had opened, students walked in, no sign of Anderson. The late bell had rung. An empty seat did not have the person Charlotte needed to talk to.

He was at school. She saw him at lunch. Did he ditch?

Charlotte let her head drop on her desk. She'd have to bug him via text later, if he even cared to respond.

"No Wailey today?" Mrs. Heinagan asked.

"He went to the nurse!" someone told her.

He was just fine when Charlotte watched him at lunch.

What a faker.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one might be short, I know! But the next chapter shall be lots better :D After all, Charlotte and Alissa do plan to go to the same party Anderson will be at. ;D