Status: Obviously incomplete.(:

His Deepest Secret

Seven.

Halfway through reading aloud the explanations she had written down, Charlotte's stomach rumbled. Anderson looked up and over to his clock. It was twelve at night.

"I feel hungry, come on. We deserve a break." Anderson set aside all the papers and started walking out of his room into the quiet hallway. Charlotte walked behind him quietly all the way to the kitchen.

"Hmmm..." Anderson was rummaging in his cabinets and pantry, looking for something good to eat. He came back from the pantry with his arm full of two bags of Oreos. He set them down on the massive counter of the island and went to the fridge to retrieve milk.

"Cookies and milk?" Charlotte couldn't help but laugh.

"It's the common midnight snack," he smiled.

He poured a tall glass for her and put the milk away. In his hand was a green apple she did not notice until now.

"No cookies for you?" she asked.

"I'm trying to eat healthier," Anderson mumbled as he bit into the fresh apple.

"Ahh. Then I have these all to myself." She grinned evilly and began munching on Oreos.

"Not entirely. I didn't say I wasn't going to have any."

"Where's your glass of milk then?"

"It would taste gross by the time I finished my apple, so I'm going to pour myself a fresh glass after I'm done with it," Anderson remarked.

"Makes sense. You are very technical about things, I've noticed," Charlotte said, her mouth full of cookies.

"And you like to eat with your mouth full. Very improper, young lady." Anderson's face was amused.

Charlotte could not believe that Anderson was actually joking around with her.

"Come on, let's take the food upstairs. We have another three pages and we are done.

The two retreated up to his room with their cookies and milk. They sat down and went straight back to work.

An hour and a half later, they were finished.

"Next time, don't write so fast that even you yourself cannot read your own writing." Anderson sighed and put his schoolwork into his backpack.

"Next time, have a better chair for your guests to sit in. My back aches," Charlotte complained. She stood up and frowned.

"My deepest apologies, madam." Anderson's tone was amused and sarcastic. Charlotte simply stuck her tongue out at him.

"Ready to take me home?" she asked.

Anderson looked up at her from where he was sitting. "Hell no. I'm tired as shit and it is freezing cold outside. You're stuck here tonight."

"You've got to be kiddiiiiiing," she groaned. "You truly must hate me."

"Yeah, I do. Which is exactly why I don't feel like I have to drive in the freezing cold at one thirty in the morning," Anderson said with a straight face.

Awkwardness set into Charlotte. He bluntly admitted he hated her, and it did not seem like he was joking either.

"I seriously have to sleep on the freaking floor again?!" Charlotte was not happy.

Anderson was quiet for a few minutes as he made his bed.

Finally, Anderson answered her. "You can sleep in my bed. Just do not touch me, otherwise I will shove you off the bed."

Charlotte's nose wrinkled at the thought of sharing a bed with Anderson. She was so mad at him, but the bed was better than the floor.

"Put some pillows in between us. I don't want you near me." Charlotte said. Anderson did as she said and grabbed a pair of gym shorts. He walked into his bathroom to change and brush his teeth. She climbed over the bed, got under the covers, and closed her eyes.

Remembering the pillow he always used was accidentally placed on the side of the bed Charlotte was laying on, Anderson hurried up and walked back into the bedroom.

"Hey, before you-" He looked over to Charlotte who was fast asleep already. "Oh well!" Anderson walked over to the bed and jerked his pillow out from underneath Charlotte.

"Dude, really?!" Charlotte's voice sounded angry.

"You can have this one," he said, throwing the pillow on his side at her.

Charlotte sat up abruptly. "Are you done being a jerk? I'd like to sleep now, if you don't mind!"

"Calm down, tiger." Anderson laughed, turned out his light, and got under the covers of his side of the bed.

Charlotte slammed her head into her pillow, clearly mad. Soon enough, the two fell asleep.

---

It was five o' clock. Charlotte woke up having to use the restroom really badly. She got up as slowly as she could so she did not wake up Anderson. Quietly, she walked into his bathroom, shut the door, and then turned on the light. She backed away from the door, and accidentally ran into the counter she wasn't aware of. A bottle of open pills spilled all over the counter, causing a loud noise.

Charlotte froze where she stood, incredibly afraid Anderson would wake up being super pissed thinking she was snooping through his personal things. But yet again, she froze because she was so interested in looking at the pill bottle to see what he was taking.

She slowly put all the pills back into the bottle. She didn't hear a sound come from Anderson's bedroom, so she lifted up the bottle to her face to read it.

As her eyes finally adjusted, the bathroom door swung open.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mwuahahahah! I'm mean, I know! I left it off in a beast part again.(: Next chapter shall be intense and most likely long. :D