Tell Me Everything Will Be Alright

I Put Your Body To The Test With Mine

*** Vic’s POV ***

I woke up in my bunk at 10:48 with an unusually huge grin on my face and remembered the events of last night. Kellin and I had sneaked out and he had admitted me that he indeed had something for me. He had given me the ultimatum of waiting for the officialisation of the Us until he had a talk with Katelynne. But he did want to keep seeing me, if I did as well. Well what kind of an idiot would I have been to turn down Kellin Quinn, right? We had stayed out for two hours, making out by the moonlight and talking about everything and nothing.

But we had to keep our relationship a secret. Kellin was in some way mine and I was totally his. Without hesitation. Of course, not looking at Kellin with loving eyes would be hard around the others. But we had agreed to let go during the shows to freak out the fan-girls whom we knew to ship “Kellic”. But, we of course would sneak around to have “our moments’’. And these would be the best.

I got up, stretching and looked around the bus. Jaime was still sleeping in his bunk, but all the other were empty and it was quiet around the bus, so I assumed they had all went somewhere else. I went to the shower and undressed, slipping in and turning the warm water on, letting it run along my body. It felt so good. Just like Kellin’s embraces yesterday night. I closed my eyes and let my mind wander away as a smile formed on my lips. Thinking of Kellin made it the more obvious that I hadn’t had any noticeable sexual interaction with anyone in a while, maybe two or three months. Oh for sure there was a bunch of fan-girls who would give anything to, but I wasn’t that kind of guy. My hand slid down my body on its own and I started pumping fast, trying to find relief, even if I knew it wouldn’t feel this way with him.

After a very satisfying shower, I got out, a towel on my head. The water must’ve woken Jaime up. He was sitting at the table and I waved at him as I sat on my bed to pull out clothes from my hidden clothes compartment. A pair of black skinnies, a Misfits shirt, grey boxer briefs and socks sat on my bed as I talked with my second brother. “Slept good Sleeping Beauty?” I asked sarcastically. He looked at me, chuckled and spoke.

“I would’ve if your moaning wouldn’t have woken me up, y’know? Dude you need to pick up some fangirl and get laid Vic. It’s not sane to stay deprived so long.” I laughed, rolling my eyes. If only he knew.

“You know I hate doing that Jaime. It’s not my type. I’m not like you guys.” I got up and got dressed, throwing my towel in a corner of the bus.

“Yeah well, sometimes, Vic, you have to go over your morals in order to stay… satisfied!” he said, smirking, to which I answered with yet another eye rolling. I slid my hand under my pillow and found my phone, which told me I had a text message waiting. The name on the screen had my heart do flips. Kellin. I unlocked the screen and smiled at the text even if it was from 25 minutes ago.

Kellin : Morning sunshine! ;) How are we on this brilliant sunny morning?

How could a simple text affect me so much?

Vic : Good morning to you too beautiful. And I’m quite good, thank you. Though I miss you, but I can live. <3

I quickly typed in my answer and sent it, setting my phone in my pocket and going to grab a Monster and apple from the fridge, plopping on a chair. Jaime looked at me with questioning eyes, but didn’t say a thing. I ate the apple in three bites and got up, throwing it and slipping my Toms on. “I’m going for a walk, I’ll be back later.” and with that I slipped out the bus, leaving the Monster on the table and heading for the forest.

I sat down against a tree and my phone went off to tell me I had a text.

Kellin : I really miss you too. But you know what?
Vic: What? o.0


I waited for the answer as I leaned my head back on the tree trunk. I closed my eyes, taking the warm sun in, smiling. I yelped in fear and surprise, my eyes flying opened as a hand grabbed me by behind, over my mouth and a warm breath was on my neck. “I cannot wait, unlike you. I’m already addicted, mister Fuentes.” I shivered at the familiar and oh-so-sexy voice that only Kellin Quinn could own.

He trailed longing kisses down my neck and I closed my eyes again, them rolling at the back of my head while a smile formed on my lips. I bared my neck to him and his kisses trailed to the front of my neck soon enough as I felt him move around and on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and moaned as he moved on my hips, his hands on my sides. He then moved his lips to find mine and they began dancing together in a very hot tango, soon followed by our tongues, our moans and groans soon making the background music. Our lips parted ways for a bit as we panted, looking in each other’s eyes, smiling.

Kellin spoke first. “I see we’re on the same wave length, no? Same spot as last night to come hang out?” I giggled lightly, soon blushing from it.

“Well, with so many good memories here, it only seemed right. But how did you know I was here?” He smiled and touched his nose to mine.

“I heard you coming. You’re not the most silent morning bird Vic.” he said, teasing me a bit, kissing the blush on my nose. I smiled and brought my lips back to him, bringing a hand up to play in his hair. They were so soft and I loved tangling my fingers in them already. He soon pulled back and looked at me, panting a bit. “How can I not get enough of you Fuentes?” and crashed his lips back to mine. I soon gave in and got to my knees, pushing him down on his back and straddled him. I then gave him the neck kissing treatment he gave me before, making him moan and squirm under my weigh.

I moved a bit and moved my hips against his, making him yelp in pleasure as he gripped at my sides harder than he already was. Turning me on more by doing so, my hands trailed down to reach the button of his jeans. But before I did anything, I pushed my lips away from his and looked around, making sure no one outside the forest could see us through an opening. When I was sure we were secluded, I looked at Kellin again, whos eyes had never been so blue and needy. I smirked down at him and resumed what my hands had started, unbuttoning Kellin’s pants’ button and slowly slipping my finger in to tease him. He gasped and crushed his lips up to mine. If I have that effect on you now Kells, wait until I actually touch you.

After a couple seconds of teasing, Kellin brought his hips up to show he was getting impatient. I was myself a bit to be honest. I pulled lightly on Kellin’s shirt to bring him up in a kneeling position as I did and then pushed his pants down. I slipped my hand in his boxers, taking him in my hand and pumping very slowly. He groaned and pushed himself against my hand. One of his hands was brought to my hair and he pulled lightly at them, biting my lower lip. I felt his other hand grip at my ass and I gasped as it moved to the front, trying to unbutton my pants as well. I set our lips apart and slowed my pumping pace, looking at him. “What are you d-doing?”

He looked at me with lusty eyes and his plump lips. “Vic I want you. I want you right now, it’s unbearable." The fact that Kellin was saying these words to me stirred up something strong within me.

“But, do you… are you sure? Do you even... have anything?” And with that, he reached in his back pocket and pulled out a condom. I raised an eyebrow at him. “Hold on. You that loose in… did you plan this ahead? You did, didn’t you Quinn?” My voice was now hoarse and needy as well. He had wanted to do this. With me?

I grabbed the condom as well, but didn’t pull on it. “You or me?” And as if he understood what I had meant, he pushed the condom a bit toward me. My eyes widened a bit. “Are y…” but he didn’t let me finish.

“Vic, I want you to. I really do. I trust you won’t hurt me. I see it in your eyes.” I smiled and nodded.

“I would never.” And with that, I brought my lips to his, taking a hold of the condom and setting it on the ground next to us. I lay Kellin down and crawled back on top of him. He pulled my pants and shirt off as I did with his, pulling our socks and shoes off in the process. We were left only in our boxers and I took a moment to gaze at his amazing body. I heard him chuckle and brought my eyes to his.

“I see you need none of my help, now, do you?” I smiled and shook my head slowly.

“Not when it involves you Kells.” He smiled and started pulling on my boxers. I shook my head again. “I don’t want to do it like this. I want you to control how much I go in.” I sat up and pulled him on top of me. He smiled and kissed me passionately, pulling my boxers down as I did his. The feeling of our skin touching each other’s was simply overwhelming. He grabbed the condom and handed it to me. I put it on and he crawled back on top of me. I looked in his eyes and I, surprisingly, saw no trace of fear in them. “Go slowly..”

He nodded and with that, he moved to position himself over me and pushed me in him. I saw the pain in his features and brought my lips to his. He whimpered slightly, but it soon faded and he started moving faster and faster, sending me in a spiral of feelings I had never felt in my life, moaning in unison. We bit and sucked at each other’s lips and necks as we made love in the forest where we promised to one another a certain future. “I- I lo-love you K-K-Kellin!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the fourth chapter my loves. I'm sorry it took so long, but I think it was worth the wait, neh? Thanks for the subs, comms, and recs. I love you all so much and it means a lot that you read this!! C: <3