Tell Me Everything Will Be Alright

Yeah Boy and Doll Face

***Kellin's POV ***

I saw Jenna come back stage and I knew the boys and I were up next to go on stage. I looked over at Jesse and he smiled at me in anticipation. New York was the shit and tonight was going to be awesome. And plus, Vic told me he had a surprise tonight to make the fans go crazy. I hated not knowing, but I knew it would be good. Vic always had the sickest ideas. He had been the one to bring up the pick-up-and-out-of-stage tradition for the Collide With The Sky tour, I couldn’t wait for tonight.

We made our way to the door to go upstairs and I saw Vic alone in a room in the corner of my eye. He waved at me, smiling at me in a way that made my heart melt. He was such a sweetheart. I made my way to the stage with the boys and heard the fans scream as our intro came on. My usual shivers came and I stepped on stage, singing my heart out. I had a hard time when I came to sing If I’m James Dean, You’re Audrey Hepburn, but I had to do my best at hiding it. No one seemed to notice though, which was good.

When our set was done, we stepped out and to the back, sweating like pigs. I was last to come down the stairs and I was pulled back and in a dark room with a hand over my mouth as I was being pressed back against a warm body. I didn’t scream because I immediately recognized the softness of the hand and landed a kiss in its palm. Vic moved his hand to free my lips and collided his with my neck, murmuring in a way that drove me crazy. “You were so sexy back there, I would have just jumped on stage and kissed you right there if it wasn’t for the secret Kellin.” As he finished speaking, he bit my ear and turned me around. I inched forward to reach for his lips, but they never came. He instead spoke again, still a soft whisper. “I’ll see you on stage baby.” Soft lips met my cheek and I heard Vic walk away. Boy, he knew how to drive me crazy.

*** Vic’s POV***

We had just finished playing Caraphernelia and the fans were screaming for the encore they knew was coming their way. Little did they know, they would have a surprise tonight. Kellin came next to me, grinning wider than usual as he knew something, but not what, was going to happen on stage. Nobody knew and I liked having my own little secret. I bro hugged him as I always did, but murmured in his ear softly, just because I loved making him crazy. “I hope you’re ready for that shit baby. I know I am.” and with that, pulled away, smiling and patting his shoulder.

The first notes to King for a Day were being played and hysteria filled the Best Buy theater. We walked on stage after Jaime, Tone and Mike had and stood in front of the crowd. Just by that point, the decibels in the room were pretty high, but as I put my arm around the shoulders of a taller Kellin than me, my other hand holding the mic to my lips, the crowd went wild and I grinned, feeling pumped with the energy the people were giving me. I looked over at Kellin and the show went on. “Hey Kells?!”

He looked back at me with a grin matching mine and nodded once before speaking with his high, sexy voice. “Yeah Vic?” His eyes were shinning, but they soon left mine as we looked at the crowd in front of us.

“You think they’re ready for that shit?” I said as I let go of Kellin and set the mic on the stand.

“Nah I don’t think they’re ready” he answered back as he moved forward, motioning for the crowd to go wilder. My tech guy brought my guitar on stage and I moved to my mic stand talking the crown into frenzy.

“Alright here we go New York City!” I pressed the pedal activating my guitar, jumping up and down as everything in the world was shut down and it was only the five of us on stage and the hundreds of fans in front of us.

Dare me to jump off of this Jersey bridge
I bet you never had a Friday night like this
Keep it up, keep it up, let's raise our hands
I take a look up at the sky and I see
Red for the cancer, red for the wealthy
Red for the drink that's mixed with suicide
Everything red


Kellin went forward, standing on one of the amps and screamed to the crowd the next lines to the song we had performed and practiced so many times. He looked like an angel in his brown leather jacket, the hood of his black hoodie pulled up on his head, totally entranced in his performance.

Please, won't you push me for the last time
Let's scream until there's nothing left
So sick of playing, I don't want this anymore
The thought of you's no fucking fun
You want a martyr, I'll be one
Because enough's enough, we're done


He stepped down and just walked and jumped around the stage like he usually did. My turn came and I strummed my stringed companion as I sang in the microphone, the thrill of performing overwhelming me.

You told me think about it, well I did
Now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore
I'm tired of begging for the things that I want
I'm over sleeping like a dog on the floor


I laughed and looked at Kellin who was also looking at me, motioning to the floor referring to my last line. Both him and I screamed and he moved closer to me, not standing next to me quite, but just having him near drove my insides mad and I almost gave him wanting eyes. I jumped twice before singing once again, Kellin still monkeying his way around the stage, echoing some of my lines.

The thing I think I love
Will surely bring me pain
Intoxication, paranoia, and a lot of fame
Three cheers for throwing up
Pubescent drama queen
You make me sick, I make it worse by drinking late


Seeing as I didn’t have to sing for a little while, I moved from my mic and stood on the amp Kellin was on moments before. I sang to Kellin’s lines, looking at the crowd and bringing the energy level to the roof. I needed to be pumped for what was coming their way. I needed them to sort of give me the will to do it, even if they didn’t know they were.

Scream until there's nothing left
So sick of playing, I don't want to anymore
The thought of you's no fucking fun
You want a martyr I'll be one
Because enough's enough, we're done


Kellin moved to the edge of the stage as I moved to the back and I couldn’t help myself but set my eyes on the magnificent view my eyes were gifted to be given as Kells crouched and held some girl’s hand. His ass was right in my face and what else did you want me to do?

Imagine living like a king someday
A single night without a ghost in the walls
And if the bass shakes the earth underground
We'll start a new revolution now.


Of course I tore my eyes away almost instantly and walked back to the front of the stage with Jaime, head-banging lightly and heading for my mic as I screamed the last line with Kellin. The guitar tech came to retrieve my guitar and I screamed internally as I knew what I was about to do in barely moments. I walked to the edge of the stage where Kellin stood before and was soon joined by him. My heart was racing fast, hoping nothing would go wrong.

Hail Mary, forgive me
Blood for blood, hearts beating
Come at me, now this is war!
Fuck with this new beat
Oh!


Oh god, what was I about to do. I had a moment of doubt, then shook it off, knowing it was going to be worth it. It was our “duet” part. THE surprise. For both Kellin and the fans. I was praying everything I could nothing would flop.

“Terror begins inside a bloodless vein.”

I felt my heart race so fast and hard, but I kept a composed and grinning face on, singing my line. “I was just a product of the street youth rage.”

Kellin kept monkeying and jumping around, dodging me like he always would. “Born in this world without a voice or say.” His voice was perfect and he was “mine”.

“Caught in the spokes with an abandoned brain” Oh God, oh God, oh God. Oh Dios, sálvame. Here it comes. Kellin was coming to the side of the stage I was on. Normally, I would move to the other, but this time, I stayed in place on the stage, holding my mic to my lips. Kellin looked at me briefly with a confused look and I simply nodded my head to motion him to move where I was with me. His steps were flawless and it looked like it was part of the plan. Only, Tone looked over at the two of us, not really understanding what he was witnessing, but he brushed it off, hoping on the amp Kellin would have been on. As soon as Kellin was by my side, I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him close, setting my eyes on the kids in front of us.

“I know you well, but this ain’t a game” I saw him sing to the crowd to the crowd from the corner of my eye, oblivious to the stunt I was about to pull. He seemed entranced and it’s what I wanted. His eyes off me.

“Blow the smoke in diamond shape!” DIOS!!!!!!! We both took in our deep breath for the scream, only mine was way deeper than his as I prepared myself.

“Dieing is a gift so close your ey..” we started together. I pulled the mic away from my lips and I moved my lips to what was supposed to be Kellin’s cheek. Little did I know, Kellin had something else in mind. Like he had a plan of his own. My lips were instead met by Kellin’s and we both looked at one another in complete shock and surprise. Even if I was like in my own bubble, I heard all the girls in the room go crazy, screaming things like “Kellic”, “It’s all true” and “Kellic is fucking real” at the top of their lungs. The split second we both had to recover from the kiss was spent looking straight in the other’s eyes, with eyes wide. But we smiled and even laughed lightly and parted ways like it had all been planned, Kellin taking the part of the stage we stood on and I sang my way to the other, poker face on to hide the fact that I had been taken aback at my own mischievous plan.

You told me think about it, well I did
Now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore
I'm tired of begging for the things that I want
I'm over sleeping like a dog on the floor


I literally felt like I was on cloud nine. Had Kellin guessed what I had been about to do? Had he already planned this out? Did he act on the spot? I had to ask after. I stepped off of my amp, and started jumping around, headbanging to the music, Kellin and I dancing from one side of the stage to the other like kids. The cannons released confettis in the air, driving the crowd wild.

Imagine living like a king someday
A single night without a ghost in the walls
We are the shadows screaming take us now


I stood in front of the mic stand, lifting my free hand to the sky and we screamed the final line to the song.”We’d rather die than live to rust on the ground.” As I thanked the crowed for the wonderful evening and encouraged them to cheer for Sleeping with Sirens, Kellin walked up to me, grabbing me around the legs and lifted me up, carrying me off the stage. I knew the blow was going to come from the guys and I only hoped Kellin was going to play along.

“What the fuck was the smoosh about guys?” I heard Jaime’s voice call out to Kellin and I as he set me back down. He was laughing his ass off, looking at us with big eyes and his tongue pulled. The SWS band gathered around as well to bombard us with questions as we started walking toward the stairs. “Yeah, like what the hell happened back there?” Justin shouted as he popped from behind Gabe. We all knew/thought these two had a thing. The fans as well. “Are you guys like fucking finally coming out to the world?” Now Jesse had gotten in the ruckus.

I raised my hand and shouted as Kellin and I reached the back of the stairs. “Guys!!!” Everyone stood quiet where they were as I turned around and put my arm around Kellin’s shoulders non challently and laughed. “It was just a fucking joke. It was all planned, calm down, you fuck tards!”

“Yeah, like seriously, c’mon guys. You really think we would do it like that if “Kellic” was true?” He did apostrophes with his finger when he said the word Kellic and laughed with me. I unwrapped my arm and walked off. Everyone seemed to believe us as they all did the same. I went to sit on a couch and pulled my phone out, immediately texting Kellin.

To Kellin : Ok, what the hell was that? We need to talk babe xD

The answer came almost instantly like he was expecting me to write to him.

Kellin : Yeah we do. The guys are going for a couple drinks, so meet me at my bus in about 30? <3
To Kellin : Yup, I’ll see you there xoxo


I put my phone away and heard the guys come in. “Vic, we’re going with the Sleeping boys for a couple drinks, you coming?” Mike asked as he grabbed his backpack, as did the others.

“Nah, I’m literally drained. I’ll stay and just chill in the bus. Play Mario Kart or something. You guys go have fun and drink for me eh?” I said with a laugh. They agreed and left the room with the guys. Got up and made my way to our bus, going to get changed and put on clean clothes. When I was ready, I stepped out and made my way to Kellin’s bus. I knocked lightly on the door and waited for him to answer.
♠ ♠ ♠
First : I'm really sorry about the wait you all. I got a huge down and writters block as I got some hate from people calling me a thief for having stolen this story from someone else. But yeah, anyway, I'm back with the continuation of my baby!!

Segundo : I know it’s not exactly how the show went and from this point on, if you were at any of the following dates, don’t rely on what you witnessed. I have to change it in order for it to be entretaining. I try to keep some aspects of the show that I liked, but yeah.

Thanks to all of you who stick with me. Comments, Subs and Recs are amazing. Love you all bunches and I'll try to update soon, I promise xox <3