Tell Me Everything Will Be Alright

Fire

*** Kellin's POV ***

I set my cellphone on my bunk mattress and jumped in the shower as soon as I passed the tour bus’ door. I had 30 minutes to get ready before Vid got here. Why I was nervous, I didn’t know. But I knew I was. I let the warm water run on my cold skin and washed myself from all the sweat and dirt my body had built up during the day. As I washed myself, I thought back to the events that had just happened on stage moments ago. The sweet brief kiss Vic and I had shared in front of many fans of ours. How had this all happened? I hadn’t known Vic was going to kiss my cheek when I turned my head to kiss his on a whim. But it had somehow felt so nice, even if we had pretended the kiss had been a plan, as it obviously hadn’t been. So that had been Vic’s plan to drive the fans crazy? Oh it had worked alright, and even better than he would have thought, I’m sure.

After I was done, I wrapped a towel around my waist and made my way to my little closet next to my bunk. I wanted to look ultra-nice for Vic tonight. So I had an idea. I picked up my red and white checked button up shirt, my dark blue V-neck and a pair of skinny jeans, along with boxers and socks. I got dressed and went to look at myself in the mirror. Yup, you look just like in your “If I’m James Dean, You’re Audrey Hepburn” video Kellin. I nodded to myself and looked at the time. I had still fifteen minutes until Vic would get here, if he wasn’t to be late that is. So I turned on my straightener and died up my hair, then straightened them, wanting to look A1. When I was done, I went to the fridge and took out a Monster. I popped it opened and sat at the table. Then, I thought. Of Vic.

The night before, I told him I needed time, but that I still wanted to be with him. And he agreed. And this very morning, in the same spot we had talked the night before, I had giver the last bit of virginity I had left to Vic. And I didn’t regret one second of it. No, I was even happy I had. It showed him how much I truly wanted to be with him. Or at least I hoped it did. I hung my head back and closed my eyes, thinking of how that moment had felt. It wasn’t long until I felt very much turned on. The way Vic’s hands rested on my hips or crawled over my chest. The way his skin felt under my hands or his lips against mine or my neck. Shivers were sent all over my body and I soon started feeling tight in my jeans and smiled as I opened my eyes, taking deep breaths.

Just as my eyes set on the opened can, a knock on the door resonated through the bus. I shot up and opened the door on a gorgeous Vic, dressed in a plain white button up shirt and a loose tie around his neck. With the black skinnies, he looked exactly like in the “Bulletproof Love” music video. Had we had once again another commune idea? It seemed like it. And, boy, did he look hot dressed like that. It almost set my body on fire.

Letting out a groan, I reached toward him, grabbed his tie and yanked him in the bus. He stumbled his way in, yelping in surprise. The moment the door was closed, I pushed him against it, sealing our lips in a fiery kiss to which he responded just as greedily as me. I pushed my hips against his, grinding them together and he broke the kiss, his head hitting the door as he moaned lightly. “F-f-fuck Kellin.” I then got to work, kissing his neck, biting, sucking and licking it while Vic squirmed against me. “Dios. Mierda. Kellin.”

I set my hands on his hips and lifted his body. He seemed to have read my mind as he wrapped his legs around my waist and I pushed him against the door. I set my lips back on his neck and he tangled his fingers in my hair, grinding his crotch on my stomach. “Kellin baby. Fuck, how do you do this to me?”. He then moved his head, pushing mine to the side as he bit hard on my neck, leaving a large bite bark. I growled and squeezed his ass.

“Vic, Jesus Christ. Don’t bite too hard, how am I going to tell the guys where that came from?” He licked at the mark and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I lost it then and there. I put my hands under Vic’s ass and, as he wrapped his legs tighter, walked to the “kitchen” counter, sitting him on it. His hands ran all over my body and he pulled up on my shirt, pulling it off and throwing it on my bunk. Our hands then fiddled with one another’s shirt buttons, our lips never leaving the comfort of the other’s.

I was first to undo Vic’s shirt and I pushed it to the side, leaving Vic the time to undo mine. We pushed our own shirts off our bodied and, taking control of the situation, started kissing down Vic’s chest, finding a nipple and licking at it a couple of times. I felt him move and heard a bang, which I assumed was his head hitting something. My hands then made their way to his pants, unbuttoning them and I head Vic gasp in surprise. “Sh-shit Kells. Oh fuck.” I kissed my way back up and locked my lips to his as I pushed his pants down, his hips lifting to let me do so more easily. I then moved my hands to his sides, sliding them up his chest and I felt his shivers under my touch, which of course had a smirk creep up my lips. “Bed” was the only word, or moaned word to be more accurate, that seemed to be able to get out of Vic’s lips, but I didn’t let myself be begged twice.

I pulled away from him, slipping a finger in a belt strap of his jeans and pulled him with me as I walked backward toward my bunk. He almost pushes me on it, straddling me and grinding his hips on mine. My head flew back and buried in the mattress as a loud moan escaped my lips. “Vic!” and he moaned back my name, his hands very soon at my pants and pushing them off my legs as I had his. As I lay on my bed with Vic on top of me, the both of us only in our boxers, I felt the bus get almost as hot as it did on the hottest days of summer. I pushed Vic off me on the mattress and climbed on top of him, grinding back the way he had before and it was his turn to scream my name louder than he ever had before. “Kellin! F-f…” but he didn’t seem to be able to finish his sentence.

“Fffff…?” I let out against his neck as I licked my way up to his ear and bit his earlobe.I knew what he wanted to say, but I wanted to hear it from him. He whined and bucked his hips up against mine. His head flew back and his hands gripped at my sides hard.

“Kellin, f-fuck me please?” He had the most adorable voice as he spoke his plea; mine had almost a hard time getting out.

“Vic, are you sure you want this? It’s something big you know. I wouldn’t mind if you were the one to do it again baby.” I whispered against his neck, trailing soft kisses on it. I felt his hands grip at my sides harder and pull me down on him.

“If it’s what you want, then what are you doing on top?” He purred the words, almost slurring them the way someone would drunk. I felt myself blush and I grind my hips against his one more time. He groaned and took a hold of my hands, pushing me to the side and straddling me once again, pinning my hands over my head, turning me on ten times more than I already was. “Kellin Quinn, you are so beautiful, it almost kills me” he said before leaning down and locking his lips with mine and his hands trailed down my body, releasing my hands, which set on his face, and found my boxers, pushing them off. he then did the same with his and unlocked our lips. “Where do you keep them?” and I didn’t need any other words to understand, pointing to a little drawer.

“T-take the l-lube.” I stuttered and Vic looked at me with wide eyes. I simply nodded and he did so. Setting it down on the floor, we repositioned to be more comfortable and have more space. Vic then pushed strands of hair from my face and smiled down at me. I reached down to the floor and grabbed the lube, handing it to him.

“Hasty much, now, are we?” he said and I blushed beet red, looking away. He chuckled and planted a kiss on my nose before pulling away, sitting on his heels and grabbing the bottle from my hands. I looked up at him and felt my dick twitch at the sight I had. A naked Vic Fuentes in all his glory and sexiness standing before me and getting ready to make love to me for the second time that day. His muscular arms and slightly haired chest had me chew at my lip. He caught my eye and cocked an eyebrow at me. I simply shook my head and he finished up, leaning back down, kissing me once as he took my legs and parted them, making my heart beat fast. “You tell me if it hurts too much Kells.” he murmured, aligning himself with me and I simply nodded, pushing myself toward him to try to get him in me. He smiled and pushed in slowly.

I gasped in pain and closed my eyes, my head shooting up and burying itself in Vic’s neck. I felt myself tense and heard him hiss. He thrust a couple of times softly inside of me and I slowly felt myself ease. He started going deeper as he felt me less tense, faster and I moved along with him. He hit the spot and had me cry out in pleasure, my hands now on his back, scratching at his boiling skin, making him growl.

I couldn’t take it anymore and pushed on him lightly. “Go on your back, I wanna be on top.” and he did so. I crawled on top of him in an instant and pushed him back in me, crying out his name as he set his hands on my hips, pushing me down and himself deeper in me. He set a hand on one of my shoulders and pushed on me to go deeper, hitting the spot more and more frequently, my screams and moans going louder and louder as I felt myself growing closer and closer to my climax. Only, Vic didn’t quite give me the time to get to his point and he came, groaning and moaning my name, collapsing on the bed and I stopped moving. I moved from on top of him and lay on the mattress next to him. I couldn’t take feeling so unsatisfied and I took my dick in my hand, pumping as fast as I could to relieve myself.

My hand was pushed away and I soon felt legs on top of mine. My eyes closed and hands set on my chest. “V-Vic…” and then, I gasped as I felt the wetness of a tongue go from base to tip of my length, sending shivers all over me. “V-Vic y-you don’t h-have to d…” but I cut off my lips wrapping around me and I felt Vic start bobbing up and down. I saw stars and rainbows and I lost all control off myself. A hand flew to Vic’s hair and the other grabbed the sheets of my bunk. My hips bucked up on their own and I felt Vic gag, pulling away to take a deep breath. “I’m so sorry…” I said, looking down at him, but I saw him smile and lean back down on me, taking me back in his mouth. I moaned loud and screamed, not taking much time for me to feel the knot in my gut that told me I was fairly close to climaxing and then I remembered. “V-Vic fuck I’m… I’m gonna come babe. Fuck…” and he just mumbled against me, stopping for a split second.

“Come for me Kellin. Come, I want you to.” and he bobbed up and down me faster. I panted, and I felt myself come inside Vic’s mouth, crying out his name and burying my head in my pillows. He kissed his way up my chest and stopped over my head, smiling down at me. “You’re so beautiful after sex Kellin.” I smiled up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down for a kiss, not caring about the fact that I just came in his mouth. He pulled away and we spoke at the same time. “Lets get dressed” and we laughed, nodding and he climbed off me, throwing me my clothes as I got dressed on the bed.

When we were done, he came to sit next to me, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me close. “I love you Kellin Quinn.” I smiled and kissed his cheek which I felt flushing as I did.

“I love you too Victor Fuentes”. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him down so we both lay on the bed. Vic had his head on my chest. It was all perfect. “And thanks for the kiss on stage” I said with a smirk.
♠ ♠ ♠
SMUT CHAPTER!!!! Wootwoot!! Love you all and thanks for reading. Leave comments please to let me know what you think. Thank you for recommending and subscribing, it means a lot xoxo <3