Status: Im so sorry if i update late im super busy sorry guys -F xoxo

Why Can't Everything Happen Like You Planned?

One of the best moments of my life!

I held the picture tight in my cold pale hands, his gone I don’t have anyone else. I’m unloved hated my life isn’t worth living not without him. He was my everything and now his gone forever. I felt a warm salty tear trickle down my face. My heart ached I just wished everything was how we planned. I took a deep breath as the memories of my love flooded my mind.
- - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -
Finally! The last bell rung signalling that the day had ended I’d been waiting for the weekend so badly. Weekends were the only times me and my amazing boyfriend Gerard could be with each other without being judged by everyone in this shit hole of a school. “Ready Frank?” Mikey said looking at me with a huge smile. I nodded and returned the smile; as soon as we got to our lockers I stuffed everything into it finally closing my door with a sigh of relief. Suddenly I felt warm strong hands wrap around my small waist I turned my head slightly to see Gerard. The love of my life. “Hey” he said whilst kissing me on the cheek “Hey”I said smiling. I and Gerard just stared at each other which felt like the longest time. “Erhm.. What about Mikey mm do I get any love from my big bro?” Mikey said pouted slightly Gerard laughed and detached himself from me and gave Mikey a bone crushing hug “Better?” Mikey nodded smiling he looked over at me gave me an warm smile and departed. “Bye Mikes!” I shouted he turned and waved as he made his way down the hall to meet Alicia.

-@ Frank’s-
“So your mom home Frankie?” Gerard said curiously as we both made our way in my house I shook my head “Nope she’s at work she’s doing a late shift” Gerard nodded and made his way over to me he slowly wrapped his warm strong arms around my small waist and looked me straight in the eyes. A smirk creped on his face “Frankie can I ask you something?” I nodded. Our lips were inches apart. “Frankie will…you…erm…” he suddenly looked terrified “Gee?” “Will…you..” I waited but he didn’t speak “Gerard what’s-“ “Frank Anthony Iero will you marry me”. I felt my heart stop and my eyes pop. I couldn’t believe what he just said. He Gerard my boyfriend, my love just proposed “i..er…I” that all I could say I was speechless. Gerard still looked terrified. Suddenly all my senses started to work again and I smiled hugely “yes! Yes! I will!” I said I attacked Gerard with kisses. He laughed and smiled hugely.