Status: Updates will be slow due to school work. Sorry I'll update when possible <3

A Summer to Remember

Megan, Sally &amp; Hannah were all in college, it was their last year and they needed a summer to celebrate passing their exams, all they expected was seeing good bands play live at the vans warped tour, but they got more then they ever wanted.
( This is a mixed band fanfiction. Including All time low. Sleeping with sirens. Bring me the horizon and Asking Alexandria, plus loads more.)
  1. Some basic facts to set the scene...
    These are just some random facts about this fanfiction, I will be posting the prologue :)
  2. ~ The Prologue~
    hey guys, so this is the opening. please tell me if you are interested and like the sound of this story :)
  3. Let The Fun Begin ( Chapter 1)
    Is this Summer really going to be so amazing? Or will some people ruin it?
  4. " Welcome To Warped" ( chapter 2)
    sorry this one is short, I'm trying to just build it up. :
  5. " What a ***!" ( Chapter 3)
    If you are reading this story and like it. please leave a comment and recommend I'd love to hear feedback.
  6. "Just don't try to *** a band member, on the first date Ok?"( Chapter 4)
    Please if you are reading this fanfic people tell me and leave feedback I'd love to see what you think :)
  7. " I'm Oli, I'm a twat" (Chapter 5)
    So this chapter is more based around Hannah and her love interest :) enjoy!
  8. " So this is a nice dressing room.." ( Chapter 6)
    So yeah hope you enjoy the chapter! On the next chapter I'm going to try get Sally's love interest in the picture :)
  9. Drunk Musicians ( Chapter 7)
    This chapter is more based around Sally, sorry if you wanted to find out what happened to Ben & Oli :)
  10. This heart, it beats, beats only for you ( Chapter 8)
    What will Hannah's reaction be to Oli's secret?
  11. Love sucks.. (Chapter 9)
    What does Alex want with Sally? Who does Megan want.. Josh or Ben? will Matt ever get Sally?
  12. Band Dilemma's ( Chapter 10)
    What's the news that Oli gets? Does Alex really like Sally? What's happened to Ben?
  13. You're Perfect To Me Ben ( Chapter 11)
    Will Ben return to his band? Does Alex only want a warped fling? Will Oli's career be over?
  14. Alex Gas*** ( Chapter 12)
    Will Ben Stay forever? What will happen at the party of Warped tour?
  15. Please Stay Forever With Me ( Chapter 13)
    Can Megan fix things with ben? Will they end up together?
  16. I've liked you forever ( Chapter 14)
    What will happen when Matt goes to apologise to Sally?
  17. Your knife,my back (Chapter 15)
    Sally needs to stop doing this to Matt. and she need's to make a big decision.
  18. Say Goodbye To The Halls And The Classes ( Chapter 16)
    Sally has decided whether she will tour with Alex or go to college with her friends, what has she chosen?
  19. Friends, Forever. ( chapter 17)
    It's Sally's last night with Hannah and Megan, they decide to go out for the night, and the guys hang out all together as it's the last night of Warped.