Status: Updates will be slow due to school work. Sorry I'll update when possible <3

A Summer to Remember

Please Stay Forever With Me ( Chapter 13)

" So you're staying at Warped again? are you sure? are you ok?" Ben's mum was asking him a million questions on the phone, he had his legs propped up on the table in front of him and was wearing his clothes from last night and hadn't slept a wink, he had been up all night thinking about Megan.
He had been blaming himself for everything, he should of gave her more warning that he was coming or he should of waited till she was more sober to see her proper reaction. Danny and others went to get food but Ben stayed sulking on the tour bus, he didn't know definitely if he was staying yet, he needed a reason to stay, he needed someone to stay for.

"See the problem isn’t you it’s me I know
I can tell, I’ve seen it time after time
And I’ll push you away"

" Mum, I'm staying for now.. but I'm not sure if I'll be back or not, don't worry about me, see you soon" and with that Ben hung up, he huffed and walked sulkily over to his bunk he jumped in and turned on his laptop, already loaded was some lyrics for a song he was writing with Ben, the song was called, Someone, somewhere. It was about even though you feel all alone in the world there is someone out there waiting for you to make it home, someone who will always love you and you're always on their mind, you may not talk all the time or have lots of differences but there's still that love there.

"It was you that told me I could do this
You put the music in my heart"

Ben read through the lyrics, his heart feeling weaker at every word he repeated out loud, he couldn't help the emotion building up inside him about to burst out in tears, till the curtain on his bunk pulled open with a swift one hand movement, " HEY TWAT, SOMEONE'S HERE FOR YOU" Danny said raising his eyebrows at the damp stains on Ben's jumper, Danny winked and Ben rolled his eyes wiping his tears away climbing out his bunk quickly, he pulled the waistband on his boxer's up adjusting his clothes, he looked like a right tramp but he wasn't exactly feeling perfect at the moment.

" Who do you think?" Danny said as he opened the bus door, Megan walked in with her head downwards, she didn't jump on Ben or break down crying right there, " C-Can we talk?" she said quickly and quietly, Ben edged closer trying to hear what she was saying, he bit his lip nervously, he looked at Danny who was staring at Megan like she was a piece of dirt. Ben shaked his head at Ben and took Megan's hand and walked her outside.

He still had his grip on her wrist till they reached the lake, he let go and they were now alone, facing each other, the air was quiet and there was no emotion in the air, everything was incredibly awkward. Ben didn't have much to say, well actually he had loads to say, he felt like it was all his fault, he didn't blame Megan for not being surprised at his return, he was drunk half of the time anyway. Megan on the other hand felt the same way, she thought this was all her fault, like she should of been surprised and broke down because she was so happy, of course she was happy Ben was back, but she knew he didn't want her.

"One step too late And I never told you
That I can't take Another disappointment"

" Listen Megan, I want you" Ben began holding his elbow nervously, " I want you so bad to be with me, for us to be together but I don't think I'm right for you, I'm too complicated, too messed up, I'm just gona' break your heart.." Ben's hair was blowing in the wind and he kept looking round as he didn't know how to act in serious situations.

Megan gulped, and stood closer, " I want to be with you too Ben, but you just need to not worry about if you're right or not, If you was someone else I wouldn't want you, you're perfect being Ben Bruce, seriously" Megan said and she took his fingers in hers and they entwined their hands together Megan saw a smile grow on Ben's face he was still glancing to the side.

Ben finally looked into Megan's eyes and pulled her closer into his body, the warmth of his topless chest radiated on Megan's tiny body and she felt safe. They both held onto each other never wanting to let go they wanted to stay like that forever, Ben had his arms around Megan's waist when he faced her to speak, " I just don't want this to turn into another messy ending, I want something real, forever" Ben said placing a kiss on Megan's nose, Megan blushed, " This is real, it will be real"
Megan said stroking Ben's loose hairs away from his face, " I love you" Ben said chuckling to himself, Megan suddenly propped up her head that was resting on Ben's shoulder, Ben looked stunned.

" What.." he said looking clueless, " You just said you loved me!" Megan said tears forming in her eyes, " Yeah I do.." Ben said smirking raising an eyebrow, Megan began laughing to herself, " What's so funny?" Ben said putting his face closer to Megan's, " Well I heard.. that when Ben Bruce tells you he loves you, he means it" Megan said stroking Ben's arm with her fingers, " Where did ya hear tha??" Ben said laughing, " Well you're a heartless idiot, who sleeps around a lot" Megan said winking she knew that would tease Ben.

Ben put a sarcastic shocked expression on his face, " That is not me.." He said in a sarcastic tone, He laughed, " I know.. that was back then, I've changed for good" Ben said stroking Megan's neck, he pulled her chin closer to his and their lips came together, they hadn't kissed since that night 4 weeks ago, they both were reminded of how it was to feel something for someone and how it felt when you found someone you knew you shared a connection with.

" Don't you ever forget about me
When you toss and turn in your sleep
I hope it's because you can't stop thinking about me"
♠ ♠ ♠
So because I need to get Megan and Ben like properly together, I needed this chapter to concentrate more on their complicated relationship so sorry if you wanted to hear more about the others, I will probably do the same with the next few chapters, make one for Hannah and then one for Sally.
Anyway hope you enjoy! :-)

ALSO I have lost two subscribers * le cry* please don't un-subscribe if you want me to write about a certain thing etc I'm open to suggestions :-)

PS; I'M AWARE ON THE LAST LYRICS THEY AREN'T CORRECT I CHANGED THEM. ( sorry)