Status: Updates will be slow due to school work. Sorry I'll update when possible <3

A Summer to Remember

Say Goodbye To The Halls And The Classes ( Chapter 16)

" So have you decided then?, it's been a week, we leave tomorrow" Alex said his voice sounded stern.
" I've decided I'm... I'm going with you" Sally said sighing, she hadn't told Hannah or Megan yet and now she would have to tell them tonight that she was leaving tomorrow. They would all think it's a stupid idea, Sally knew they would she was only young and in love.

" You're leaving?"

Sally turned round to see Megan standing there with bags in her hand which had now fell on the floor. Megan's face had flushed the color yellow and she looked ill. " I was going to tell you tonight" Sally said walking to Megan, " What right before you left??" Megan said she was angry. " You couldn't of told us weeks ago?" Megan said tears forming in her eyes, Megan and Hannah were looking forward to college with Sally and many years of being best friends they couldn't stay best friends if Sally was in the UK and them in the US.

Sally sighed she didn't know what to say, " I don't know what to say" she said looking down at the floor, " You're leaving your education and us for.. some guy you just met!" Megan said her voice rising, she was looking out for Sally she knew if Alex hurt her before he could easily do it again if he wanted.

" It's not like that.. I'm Alex's girlfriend" Sally said trying to make this into a positive conversation, " Well I'm Ben's but I'm not running away with him and risking my whole future for him, am I?" Megan said raising an eyebrow. Sally was quiet and sitting down now, " But it's different" Sally said.

" How is it different?" Megan Said.
" My boyfriends not a prick" Sally said her voice was confident as she stood up from the couch and walked into her bedroom. " What??" Megan said marching after her, Sally began to put things in suitcases. " How can you say my boyfriends a prick?? Oh my god, look at yours!" Megan said getting angry she was losing her temper and her face had flushed red. " Just leave it, I'm going and it's my decision" Sally still putting her belongings in her bags. " You're not going anywhere!" Megan said grabbing things out of Sally's hands, " What!? I thought you'd want me to go!" Sally said giving up packing. " Why the hell would I want you to leave??" Megan said her voice shaking, Sally shrugged.

" You're my best friend you have been for years, I just don't want you going on tour with some guy you just met and then end up getting hurt a couple months later" Megan said tears forming in her eyes. Sally sat down on the bed and pulled Megan next to her. " Listen I know this is sudden and it's probably a really stupid idea but.. I want to be with Alex.. and it's only for 4 weeks after that I can come straight home and go to college then, I won't miss much" Sally said smiling, Megan sniffled, " Oh well.. at least it isn't forever.. but you will miss the start of college" Megan said biting her lip, " I'll just have to do that, It will be good for me to have some time away anyways" Sally said smiling, Megan pulled Sally in for a hug and apologized.

" So help me with this packing?" Sally hanging Megan a bag, she nodded. As they were packing things into bags there was a knock at the door. " I'll get it" Sally ran to it, she opened the door and there stood Hannah, she winked. Sally laughed and pulled her in for a hug, " Who is it?" Megan said walking over she quickly spotted Hannah and ran to give her a hug, " Hannah! we've missed you so much" She said hugging her tightly, Hannah's eyes were popping out of her head.

" So what have I missed?" She said dragging in her bag, " Don't even get my started" Megan said rolling her eyes, " I'll get some drinks" Sally said skipping into the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY guys, so hope you all had a great Christmas and a happy new year, I'm going to try and start this running again. I won't be writing a chapter everyday though because I have revision to do for exams.
In other news.. I was thinking about writing a All Time Low fan-fiction? based around high school dramas, so if you like the sound of it comment and tell me! I will probably just do it for fun anyways :-)
So yeah please keep recommending and subscribing it means a lot! Thank you x

Oh also I think I've made it confusing.. well I'm saying Sally is going to tour with UK with atl, but Megan and Hannah are going to college in the US just to clear it up.. aha sorry :3

I'd LOVE it if I could get some more comments on saying how you would like to see this story go and how I could improve it..also recommending it good also, I will give shoutouts. <3