Status: Updates will be slow due to school work. Sorry I'll update when possible <3

A Summer to Remember

~ The Prologue~

It was a hot summer day, three teenage girls,soon to be adults were waiting patiently at the screens of their computers, they were all at their own homes but were
all patiently waiting to buy tickets to attend the Vans Warped tour 2013.

Megan the youngest out of the three was sitting infront of her bedroom window she looked outside
and thought about how boring her life was, she longed for the day when she met her prince charming ( preferably one with a guitar, messy hair and tattoos) then she could run away
with him somewhere, be happy and not worry about anything else in her life because she would be with her perfect man. Megan clicked out of her daydream when Sally, the second
youngest messaged her on skype,
" are you on the website still?"
" Yep" Megan quickly typed back, she kept refreshing the website page hoping the tickets will be put on sale soon.
" only 5 more minutes, make sure you buy a summer ticket STRAIGHT AWAY" Sally typed the words in capitals, this gave Megan a sudden worry, what if she couldn't get a ticket?
what if she couldn't go and have an awesome time this summer and not get away from home? Megan raised her eyebrows when she saw Hannah pop up on skype.
" Omg guys only 4 more minutes till they go on sale!!" Hannah typed excitedly.
" But.. what if we don't get them.." Megan replied nervously. she saw the " Sally's writing" icon and bit her lip.
" MEGAN DON'T SAY THAT. OF COURSE WE WILL GET THEM" Sally replied, Megan imagined Sally had been shouting this at her computer screen,she hated it when anybody was
negative.
" Ok.. here we go!" Hannah said as the countdown timer loaded on the website page.
" see you at the other side!" Sally jokingly said and they all signed off Skype, they didn't want anything slowing down their computer.
5 minutes passed and the website page had now loaded.. it seemed like time had slowed down for the three girls, everything stopped turning just for the next 10 minutes.

All three of them were ferociously tapping away at their laptops, typing in all sorts of personal information and what type of ticket plan they wanted, etc
" can you stop typing so hard on your keyboard, that laptop isn't cheap you know!!!" Megan's mum shouted from downstairs, Megan couldn't hear her mothers voice and instead
concentrated on the screen...." checkout" Megan spoke to herself clicking the button on the screen.

........................

.......................

" come onnnn" Megan said shaking the mouse.
" Oh god come on!" Sally said biting her nails.
" Come on, come on, come" Hannah said pulling her hair.

" Your checkout is complete, thank you for buying tickets for The Vans Warped Tour 2013"
...

" OH MY GOD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES" Megan, Hannah and Sally all exclaimed they all ran down to their mums and shook them crazily.
" Calm down Megan! what is it?.." Megan's mum was afraid, " I'VE GOT TICKETS FOR WARPED TOUR YES! BRING ME THE HORIZON, SLEEPING WITH SIRENS! SEXY PEOPLE"
Megan said jumping up and down, " Oh my god.. I NEED TO RING SALLY AND HANNAH" Megan quickly pulled out her phone and typed in Sally and Hannah's numbers.
" Guys" Megan said down the phone slowly..
" we are" Hannah said slowly..
" Going to!.." Sally said a bit quicker...
" VANS WARPED TOUR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" they all said as a chorus screaming the words together.

" Now let's get serious.. we need to focus on school now.. and then after that, we can do whatever we want. we can get up to any kind of fun in the summer" Sally said excitedly,
she was right though we had to focus on our exams for the moment, this summer was going to be a reward for our hard work.
" Yesss and fuck band members!" Hannah said laughing, but being serious at the same time... ( she was like that)
" Oh god we wish!" Megan said laughing, they all laughed together and thought about what they could get up to this summer.. and who they would meet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading :)