Status: Updates will be slow due to school work. Sorry I'll update when possible <3

A Summer to Remember

"Just don't try to *** a band member, on the first date Ok?"( Chapter 4)

Megan didn't get a wink of sleep the night before, all she could think about was Ben Bruce's expression when he told her " You're a little weird.. I like that" the way he raised his eyebrows as he looked back walking away from her and the way his messy, strawy hair waved in the wind. It made Megan's heart beat faster then the average speed.

Today Asking Alexandria were playing the main stage, they were playing at 12.30pm, Megan needed to get front row. She checked her phone by her side, it read " 9am" she needed time to get ready. She decided to wake up Sally first and ask if she wanted to go to the shower room with her, she wouldn't wake up Hannah first because she knew she was cranky first thing in the morning, Come to think of it, Sally was too.. she decided to go alone.

Megan got up tucking away her sleeping bag and grabbing her wash bag on the way out of the tent. She slipped on her vans and camouflage patterned coat and headed for the public showers, the three girls sworn they wouldn't shower the time they were there because the state the showers were in, Urine stained on the shower floor and old dirt and mould covered the walls but Megan needed to look fresh so she thought she would risk it.

When Megan arrived at the showers there was barely anyone there, no queue or anything, " result!" Megan thought walking into a cubicle, she set down her belongings slipped off her clothes and quickly turned on the shower she wanted to avoid the rush at 11am. Her phone began to ring, she rolled her eyes hoping for peace and quiet but no. her phone had, to start ringing. She checked the caller ID, it was her brother. " what the hell does he want again!?" Megan said picking up the phone sighing, " "Yes? what is it?.." She said sounding impatient, waiting to resume back to the cold shower.

" Are you coming to watch sound check at 10?" he said slowly

" erm wasn't plan-" Max cut Megan off.

" Asking Alexandria will be there" He said, Megan got so excited she nearly slipped backwards in the cubicle

" I'll be there!" Megan said quickly with a large grin she was glad no one was there to see the expression on her face.

" Because Ben will be there?" Max said in a teasing voice, " Nooo.. because I want to support my brother obviously!" Megan said trying to sound cute, she knew Max knew the real reason she wanted to go but she didn't care.

" Okay, well see you at 10 then!" Max said before hanging up, Megan quickly finished her shower and ran off back to camp to wake up Sally and Hannah, Megan couldn't wait to tell them they were going to watch a sound check.

( Back at Camp)

" Sally, Hannah!, where are you??" Megan shouted out confused on where they were, the tent zip was open and they were no where to be seen.

" Woah calm down, we're over here Megan!" Hannah said calling Megan over, they were near the fire pit cooking some breakfast, " Oh guys, you scared me!" Megan said out of breath, " What is it then? why are you excited?" Sally said her eyes widening, she knew something good was about to come.

" We have been invited to go watch Asking Alexandria soundcheck!" she said tensing her hands together, Hannah and Sally looked puzzled, " Well maybe not them, Max asked me to come watch, but he told me they would be there.. so!" Megan said winking at Hannah and Sally playfully punching their arms.

Hannah and Sally jumped on Megan excitedly, " But it's at 10.. and we have.. 25 MINUTES!" Megan shouted out frantically the other people around them all stopped and stared at them rolling there eyes, they were all tired from the night before.

" Sorry.." Megan said sheepishly, the three girls ran to their tent grabbed all the things they needed, and ran back to meet each other at the fire pit, " Why do you need them!?" Megan said questioning Sally why she had a condom in her hand, " What can't I be safe??" she said smiling innocently, Megan snorted as Sally started winking, " Oh lord, just don't try to fuck a band member, on the first date ok?" Megan said laughing at Sally as she put the condom down with a sad bottom lip.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to anyone who reads :-)