Status: In the Making... Comments = Love, and updates

The Search for a Pauper in a Field of Princes

first day at THAT school

“We’re changing your school.”

We are changing your school.
We are changing your school.
We are changing your school.
We are changing your school.
We are changing your school.
We are changing your school.
We are changing your school.
We are changing your school.
We are changing your school.
We are changing your school.
We are changing your school.
We are changing your school.
We are changing your school.
We are changing your school.
We are changing your school.
We are changing your school.

That is all that was running through my mind for the past three days. My parents were making me and Ronan move to the Forks High School. I hate public schools with a burning passion. And everyone who ever knew me, knew that. I mean I hate the cliques, I hate the teachers, I hate the cafeteria food. I hate everything about it. However there was only one thing that would get me through this… Those few friends that I had made that went to the school in the area. They always told me that I would like it there, but I highly doubt it. I mean I had been home schooled since elementary school, and then took my classes online since then. Now being seventeen and being forced to go to public school… you have got to be kidding me. But no they weren’t kidding they obviously found my pain humorous.

I took my shower and got dressed (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63811199) I ran downstairs and grabbed two apples before running out to the car where Ronan was waiting smirking. I threw the apple at his head and it hit him making a smacking sound which made us both laugh before he drove us off to my first day at THAT school.

When we drove up I noticed that there were quite a lot of people staring at our car. Seeing as this is a small town I doubt they received a lot of unrecognizable cars… so it kind of made sense. When we got out of the car all eyes went to my brother, which wasn’t that unexpected I mean my brother was on the attractive side. Mum always said that he looked just like my father did at his age. Ronan dressed in an attractive way also, (http://www.polyvore.com/search_for_pauper_in_field/set?id=63813709) So it wasn’t that much of a surprise… I guess. I quickly walked over to Ronan and pulled him along to the office.

The little lady at the desk looked me up and down and scoffed before looking to Ronan and eyeing him with a hungry look in her eyes. EWWW! I hated it when older women did that toward him. I stepped in her way and said, “Hello were are knew here and we need our schedules.”
“Name?” she asked uninterested.

“Antionette Elizabeth Rose and Ronan Julien Axel Hale” Something in her eyes changed and Ronan wrapped an arm around my waist instantly going into protective mode.
She reached into a drawer and pulled out our papers and handed them to us but before she could say anything else I pulled my brother out of the room and toward the lockers where I saw a familiar blonde sucking face with a familiar brunette.

“RUBY STOP SUCKING HIS FACE OFF THIS MOMENT!” I screamed with a laugh. She turned away and engulfed me in a hug as Liam did his man hug with Ronan. Everyone was now watching us… YET AGAIN! “Take a picture it will last longer!” Everyone started to move away, yep looks like I shall be known as the crazy chick… Oh well!

We all started talking about what classes we had and where. Luckily I had my first class with Ronan and Ruby. And my second with Liam and Evie, my other friend who showed me my locker was right next to hers. I finally made it to my class with Ruby talking to me the whole way and Ronan following with a smile gracing his face.

We got to biology and most of the people were already seated and facing forward. Ruby went over and sat at her table with her lab partner. I walked up to the teacher… he looked disheveled… I’m trying desperately not to go there…. I handed him my paper that all of my teachers had to sign and Ronan soon followed in my footsteps.
“Everyone look, it seems we have two new students. Please introduce yourself to the class.” I looked to Ronan and I could tell we both had the same idea. “Salve est nomen meum Antionette Elizabeth Rose et ipse est Ronan Julien Axel” I said in Latin making Ruby try to hold in her laughter and the teacher look at me like I was crazy.

“Antionette salve, tibi pulcher nomine dignum est, ut si dicam. Bonus choice Latina est a mirus lingua ... securus et confundamus alios.”( Hello Antionette, You have a beautiful name, and it is fitting, if I may say so. Good choice Latin is a wonderful language... and the others are quite easy to confuse.) I turned my gaze onto the boy toward the back. He had golden eyes and windblown honey locks. I smiled at him. The teacher started to laugh, “It seems that You Antionette and Mr. Cullen have much in common, his lab partner isn’t here today so you may take her seat.” I tapped my brother’s hand to let him know I was okay with the arrangement. “And Ronan you may go sit by Mr. Newton.

I took my seat and smiled at “Mr. Cullen.” He quickly informed me his name was Edward and I shook his cold hand, the temperature didn’t faze me, so I just smiled. We started talking and I explained how me and my brother used to go to school online and our parents wanted us to get out and experience a real classroom. He laughed at that. We got along really well, which surprised me. I got a few glares from this girl, he informed me her name was Jessica. I understood she was jealous of me sitting here and talking to him. Edward was attractive, I could understand.

We kept talking and he told me about his family, his adoptive siblings, and his girlfriend who was home sick. He even invited me and Ronan to sit with them at lunch. The rest of the day leading up to lunch went by quickly. Only one thing stood out to me… there was the boy in one of my classes that looked just like Ronan… but with blonde hair and golden eyes. I was told by one of the girls in that class that his name was Jasper and he was one of Edward’s brothers. I couldn’t help but feel a connection with the boy I hadn’t talked to nor even done anything more than just steal a glance at. Lunch would be interesting… I could guarantee that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it... Comment I beg of thee!!!!