Reckless & Relentless

her || him


Cassie Crawley was always the shy girl, the one everyone thought would go to college and follow the path her parents wanted her to in becoming a teacher. Cassie is also the girl who just shocked everyone by winning American Idol, and getting signed by Rise Records to record her first album. Now, her fans want her to do a tour, but the question is, with who?

Phil Manansala is the guitarist in the band Of Mice & Men, who want Cassie to tour with them, Motionless In White and Pierce The Veil. Phil is also the one that gets stuck with the job of convincing Cassie that touring with a bunch of rowdy guys is a good idea.

©Austin Carlile;
All songs belong to their rightful owners and will be credited in the author's note. Obviously, I don't own Of Mice & Men, Motionless In White or Pierce The Veil. However, I own all original characters, and some original songs that will be for Cassie's character. Once again, song credit will be in the author's note.
Rated NC-17 for a reason, there will be strong language, strong possibility of smut, and occasional drug use, alongside some abuse in Cassie's past. If you aren't comfortable with reading that, don't read this. There will be no warnings past this.