Andley:

CC's POV

What the hell is going on? Why is there all his screaming and not the good kind of screaming like “whoo we love you!!” It was the “OMFG we’re all gonna die run for your fuckin life”, kind of screaming. Is that guy shooting? OMFG he is shooting WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! Just as I decided to stick this one out with the guys I saw Jake stagger and fall down. “Jake!! Jake!!” I screamed and ran over to him. Thankfully by this time our security had apprehended the guy and we weren’t being shot at anymore. But Jake was covered in his own blood, there was one bullet in his arm and another bullet in his chest. “Someone call 911!!” The guys looked over at me and I saw a look of horror on all of their faces as they say Jake lying limply in a pool of blood. Andy and Jinxx sprinted over to me while Ash stood to the side and yelled at the 911 operator to send an ambulance.
“Jake!! Jake don’t die!! You can’t die,” Andy whispered hoarsely with tears in his eyes while Jinxx was looking at Jake with tears in his eyes as well, but there was something a little more than brotherly love that shone there. I was disrupted from my thoughts as we were pushed aside by EMTs who swiftly placed Jake on a stretcher. Jinxx went with Jake in the ambulance while Andy just buried his face into Ash’s chest. What is going on with those two? Does this mean that Andy has finally told Ash about his crush? They have been all over each other all day I wouldn’t be surprised if they just started randomly making out :P.
♠ ♠ ♠
The chapters are gonna get longer I promise :P