Andley:

Andy's POV

As Jake was carted away on the stretcher I turned and buried my face into Ash’s chest for the second time today (it’s not my fault he’s really comfortable to cry on). I’m not sure when I turned into such an emotional child but whatever. I think that CC was looking at us a bit strangely but at the moment I really couldn’t care less. “Andy, Ash what happened here?” I heard a deep voice with a very very thick british accent ask. I turned my head slightly to the side and saw James Cassells (the drummer of Asking Alexandria) and Ben Bruce (the lead guitarist and backing vocalist of AA) standing about 2 feet away. “Is that a pool of blood,” James asked with shock in his voice. I grimaced and nodded my head weakly. “Whose is it? Where’s Jake and Jinxx?” By this time Ben and James were looking very concerned but luckily Ash answered before I had to.
“Um there was a shooting and Jake was hit and Jinxx went with him to the hospital” his voice shook from his effort of trying to not break down into tears. Ben and James stared at Ash with a horrified expression on their faces and Ben’s mouth open and closed as he struggled to form words.
“Please Please tell me that this all some big joke and you’re about to tell us some
really bad punch line,” he choked out in a barely audible whisper.
“I wish was but I’m really sorry Benji but we don’t even know if he’s gonna be ok yet,” Ash choked out with tears forming in his eyes now. Ben turned and started running as fast as he could towards the parking lot.
“Wait! Ben! Ben where ya goin man?” called James sprinting after him.
“To the hospital where the fuck else” yelled Ben without looking back.
“Wait up man we have to find the rest of the band first” James called catching up to Ben. It just goes to show how loud these guys are because they were halfway to the parking lot by then. All this time I had been clinging onto Ashley like I wasn’t going to ever let go (not that I would ever want to :D). Eventually Ash gently pried me off of him and we followed CC out to the bus. Then our driver started the seemingly endless drive to the hospital where they were keeping Jake.