Andley:

Andy's POV

In all of the years I had known Jinxx I had never ever seen him cry. Not even when Sammi Doll was in the hospital and she’s his frickin’ fiance!! Yet here he was crying like how I’d been crying earlier this morning over Jake!! I didn’t realize that they were all that close I mean they wrote music together but they never seemed to just chill with each other. Ash pulled Jinxx to his feet and then just stood there kind of hugging him and rubbing his back soothingly. I hate to say it but I was kind of jealous that Jinxx was sobbing into Ash’s chest. I wanted to be the one in Ash’s arms. But I maybe I could make Ash jealous with a little of CC’s help. I walked over to CC and rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my waist. But Ash didn’t even notice he was too preoccupied with Jinxx to even care. But the door opening disturbed my thoughts and I stood up straight to see who it was. The entire Asking Alexandria band walked in and by the sounds of hysterical sobbing coming from the hallway I had a feeling that our fans had tracked us down.
“Sorry we couldn’t get here sooner but we had get the rest of the band,” Ben apologized. “It also seems like the lobby is just a teensy weensy bit crowded.” Ash released Jinxx and turned to face them with a grim expression on his face. Then I noticed Sam slipping into the room and I had to suppress a chuckle. He was about Jinxx’s height and everyone else in AA is about 6’0’’ or taller. But this usually so cheerful and full of life band was somber and just plain borderline depressing.
“Is he gonna be alright?” James asked cautiously. But as usual he has such a thick accent and his voice is so deep it always takes me a moment to understand him.
“Of course he’s gonna be alright!!” I said with more optimism and confidence then I realized I had in me. “This is Jake we’re talking about.” They all seemed to accept that explanation and they all just kind of nodded. Ben by far looked the most effected by Jake’s current state. He and Jake had been pretty close and they had often shared music ideas or just have a jam session. He walked over to Jake and brushed the hair of his forehead. What was strange was how Jinxx reacted because he kind of tensed up and narrowed his eyes.