Andley:

Ashley's POV

CC and I were having a blast teasing Jinxx about how when he set his mind to it he could really pack it away despite being the smallest member of the band.
“And remember the time we got 2 family size bags of chips ate BOTH of them by themselves? In ONE sitting? If I remember correctly that was you Jinxx right CC?” I asked with a smile.
“RIGHT!! Right Andy?” He almost shouted (I’d forgotten how excitable he can be).
“I guess,” he barely whispered and we all turned to stare at him. What is up with him? He usually has so much fun helping us gang up on poor innocent little Jinxx and now he’s acting like his will to live is gone. I happened to glance down at his wrist and I noticed a little white bandage peeking underneath his sleeve. Oh no he didn’t!! Andy started cutting again?!?! Shit!! I thought we had gotten past that. I quickly got up and grabbed Andy gently by the arm leading him to the bunk area.
“What did you do?” I demanded as I whirled around to face him.
“What are you talking about?” He asked with genuine confusion in his voice. I grabbed his arm and pushed up his sleeve to reveal the bandage that was nearly soaked with blood. His eyes widened and his face paled when he realized what I meant.
“What do you think I’m talking about?” I let his arm go and crossed my arms over my chest.
“Ash I...” He glanced nervously towards the other room and I realized he was scared the guys would overhear us. Grabbing his arm I towed him into the back room, shut the door, and turned on some music.
“Tell me,” I demanded again.
“Ashes I had to,” he sighed and stared at the ground refusing to meet my gaze. I hooked my finger under his chin forcing him to look at me.
“Why?” I asked in a softer tone. I could tell he was genuinely upset about something.
“Our fans got hurt today and if we hadn’t had that concert this never would’ve happened,” he whispered with tears in his eyes.
“Andy that’s ridiculous,” I replied shaking my head slowly. Andy leapt away from me and started shouting at me.
“WHY ASH?!?! Why is that so ridiculous? Why is it ridiculous for me to care about our fans?” He yelled and then just covered his face with his hands and started sobbing all over again. He slid to the ground with his back leaning against the front of the bed. After watching him for a moment I sighed and slid to the ground next to him and started to rub his back soothingly.
“It’s ridiculous because the shooter could’ve gone to any concert and I’m almost positive that he picked our concert at random,” I said gently. “It could’ve happened to anyone.”
“B-but what about Jake? If he wasn’t...”he sniffled.
“If Jake wasn’t a part of our band he might’ve been in the crowd and if Jake wasn’t in our band then we wouldn’t be where we are today. So don’t even begin to think that making Jake a member a BVB was a mistake. Just imagine how miserable he would be if he was still working at California Psychics,” I joked wrapping my arm around Andy’s shoulders and squeezing gently. Andy seemed to have stopped crying for the moment and I think that he was processing all of what I just said. “So how would physically harming yourself help our fans in any way, shape, or form?”
“Well,” he started a bit nervously “I figure that if they’re in pain then I should be in pain for causing their pain.” I sighed and shook my head again.
“Andy how would making your fans worry about you help them? By you wanting to feel their pain you’re just causing them more pain. You should know this by now.” I stood and helped Andy to his feet.
“A-Ash?” he said hesitantly.
“What Andy?” I replied
“H-have you thought about us at all?” he asked quite nervously.
“I have,” I replied as I stopped and thought about what would happen if Andy and I got together. Andy is gorgeous and an amazing person and I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t attracted to him. So why not just go for it? “I think that we should give us a shot.” I finished after leaving Andy in suspense for a good solid minute. By this time Andy was a nervous wreck and was chewing on his nails. I hooked a finger under his chin and after gazing into his icy blue eyes for a moment I leaned his a soft kiss on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M BACK!! :D