Andley:

Andy's POV

“Well look who finally managed to roll out of his bunk,” Jake commented as Ash walked in.
“And he’s not even hung over!! Are you feeling alright Ash or do you need to be checked out by a doctor?” CC teased with a mouth full of various foods.
“If the doctor is hot then she can check me out all she likes,” he replied with a smirk. I couldn’t help it but I was suddenly saddened by the fact that Ash liked girls always has and always will and that he wouldn’t ever like me like that. As Ash stepped into the kitchen (to grab a beer no doubt) I quietly exited the van because I knew that if he kept talking about how hot the girls he liked were I’d break down. I walked out of sight of the van before I sat down on the grass to have a quick smoke. I couldn’t help but to think about how perfect things would be if Ash and I dated and while on those thoughts I fell asleep.
A gentle breeze combed through Ash’s and my hair as we sat quietly on the beach holding hands and just watching the waves. “Isn’t that a beautiful sunset?” I quietly whispered to Ash. He nodded slowly and turned to look at me before saying
“It is beautiful but it’s nowhere near as beautiful as you,” he replied “I love you Andy and nothing will ever change that.” By this time he had tears his beautiful brown eyes.
“I love you too Ash forever and always,” I whispered back with tears in my eyes too. He slowly leaned in and before our lips touched...
“ANDY!!” I woke up and slammed my head directly into the man who was standing over me. Groaning as I rubbed my head I glanced over to see who I had headbutted.
“Ash?” He was rubbing his forehead as well and uttering a stream of various curses.
“Jesus, Andy! I knew you were thick skulled but seriously?!?!”
“Sorry, you startled me,” I mumbled.
“Clearly,” he said with a smile and small laugh “but we have to be on stage in 40 minutes so lets go.” He helped me up and we slowly walked back to the bus together.