Andley:

Ashley's POV

“Sorry, you startled me,” Andy mumbled.
“Clearly,” I said with a smile and small laugh he looked so embarrassed “but we have to be on stage in 40 minutes so lets go.” I helped him up and we slowly walked back to the bus together.
"Hey Ashley can I ask you something?" he asked quietly
"Sure Andy anything!" I replied quickly
"Um...have you...have you ever...h-have you ever though a-about...um...never mind" he sighed and looked away. I glanced at him wondering what could ever make this usually so confident boy so nervous.
"Don't worry about it Andy if you ever need to talk just remember that I'm always here."
"Yeah, I-I know Ash um thanx" by this time we had reached the bus and we opened the door to go inside.
"There you guys are!!" Jake exclaimed as he walked into the living room. "We've been looking for you guys. The show got pushed back an hour so CC and Jinxx went go get food.
"Well that isn't really much of a surprise," I chuckled "I swear that man never gets full" I sat down with Jake on the couch and started to play video games. CC and Jinxx wandered back in no too long afterwards and Jinxx joined us on the couch while CC went into the kitchen. I'm not sure how much time long went by before Andy came back into the room looking troubled.
"Ash, can I talk to you for for a sec?"
"Of course Andy" I handed the controller to Jinxx and followed Andy into the back room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliff hanger!! :D