Andley:

Jinxx's POV

“Wow would you look at all those fans!!” I exclaimed. All of them were screaming our names and saying up signs saying things like “We love you” and “<3 BVB 4EVER!!”. This is what I love most about being a rock star is our adoring fans. But I’ll never understand why haters waste their money coming to our concerts just to tell us how much they hate us, I mean none of us pays attention to things like that (unless they throw something at Andy cause it really pisses him off). In my opinion I think that they’re we’re the ones on stage with the amazing fans and they’re just in the audience hating on us.
“Hello, Los Angeles!! We are the Black Veil Brides” Andy announced as he grabbed the mic. “The first song we are gonna play tonight is The Legacy” Then CC, Ash, Jake, and I started the intro for the piece. Unless you’ve been in or are in a band then you don’t know what it’s like to be doing the thing you love with your awesome band mates. But by now we’re are so much more than just a band we’re family. To be on stage playing your own music with your family is such a amazing experience, that you can’t even begin to imagine what it’s like unless you’ve you actually experienced it. Leaning and playing against each other, headbanging in time to the music, jumping up and down, and just plain old rocking out is just so much. And then just as we were in the middle of our last song on our set list...it happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Changing it up a little bit :D